Origins of Freemasonry, is it Satanic?

Unknown Warrior

Established
Ok... I didn't see a reptilian emerging from the top of his head, though I have seen the image spliced with one side mirrored against the other. Totally creepy btw.

But I searched and found this (and wow)--

Idk for sure but there is a thought that for one, they (those in league with the enemy) must in some way show their hand.. what they *are* or what they are going to do.

Personally, I think it may be an illustration of the opening of the Abyss-- and we know that the devil (that old serpent ) wants to be like the Most High-- and for a short time, he will be a Christ-like figure who will be worshipped. He will present himself that way. I think Red may have covered that already.

What do you think about it?
You hit the nail right on the head, Satan does want to be worshipped as God and he will appear on the scene in the form of a savior of the world. The Freemasons and all of the other secret societies are willing to accept him and worship him. In the end, however, I think there will be many people who will realize that they have sold themselves to Satan for nothing more than a temporary good time and in the end they will be judged and cast into outer darkness. But as of now, they all are having a wonderful time living their lives in greed and lust, and mocking God and trying to destroy the weak and poor people of the earth.

elsbet

Superstar
You hit the nail right on the head, Satan does want to be worshipped as God and he will appear on the scene in the form of a savior of the world. The Freemasons and all of the other secret societies are willing to accept him and worship him. In the end, however, I think there will be many people who will realize that they have sold themselves to Satan for nothing more than a temporary good time and in the end they will be judged and cast into outer darkness. But as of now, they all are having a wonderful time living their lives in greed and lust, and mocking God and trying to destroy the weak and poor people of the earth.
True.
You've read this verse...

Against whom are you mocking? Against whom do you make a wide mouth, and stick out your tongue?

Aren't you children of rebellion, offspring of liars,
you who inflame yourselves among the oaks, under every green tree;
who kill the children in the valleys, under the clefts of the rocks
?

Apparently, this goes waaaay back. :/

Unknown Warrior

Established
True.
You've read this verse...

Against whom are you mocking? Against whom do you make a wide mouth, and stick out your tongue?

Aren't you children of rebellion, offspring of liars,
you who inflame yourselves among the oaks, under every green tree;
who kill the children in the valleys, under the clefts of the rocks
?

Apparently, this goes waaaay back. :/
Yes, it does go way back. There was a time when people had to at least show some respect while speaking in public, but now they can be as disrespectful as they please, even while speaking in public or in the media. The more disrespectful and openly sacreligious that they are, the more attention and approval that they get. They can speak blasphemy against God and mock Him as often as they wish and get high ratings and more air time. This world has snowballed into the most evil and corrupt society that has ever existed. Sodom and Gomorrah were not as wicked as the major cities are today. I believe that God has allowed the people to corrupt themselves into the most evil people who have ever lived.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ok... I didn't see a reptilian emerging from the top of his head, though I have seen the image spliced with one side mirrored against the other. Totally creepy btw.

But I searched and found this (and wow)--

Idk for sure but there is a thought that for one, they (those in league with the enemy) must in some way show their hand.. what they *are* or what they are going to do.

Personally, I think it may be an illustration of the opening of the Abyss-- and we know that the devil (that old serpent ) wants to be like the Most High-- and for a short time, he will be a Christ-like figure who will be worshipped. He will present himself that way. I think Red may have covered that already.

What do you think about it?
I personally believe that the Church holds some very dark secrets from It's followers.

From the serpent shaped building itself to their telescope called Lucifer it all points to something very very dark in my opinion.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/11/17/the-dark-secrets-behind-the-popes-audience-hall-its-a-giant-reptilian/

Awoken2

Superstar
I posted this up elsewhere but it was interesting to see what Benjamin Creme said about Freemasonry.

https://ktfnews.com/new-age-prophet-benjamin-creme-dies-age-93/

View attachment 7318
When people are pointing at spaceships in the sky you can rest assured they will be shouting things like Jeeeezus Christ!!!!!!

And in one moment people's religions changed forever.

If you think about it, when they do decide that religion has served It's purpose It's going to have to be something absolutely catastrophic to then gather the remainder of the flock and put them together.

The Freemasons put the Georgia Guidestones there because it was their announcement to the World of their plans for Agenda 21 and 30. In plain sight, hidden from nobody.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When people are pointing at spaceships in the sky you can rest assured they will be shouting things like Jeeeezus Christ!!!!!!

And in one moment people's religions changed forever.

If you think about it, when they do decide that religion has served It's purpose It's going to have to be something absolutely catastrophic to then gather the remainder of the flock and put them together.

The Freemasons put the Georgia Guidestones there because it was their announcement to the World of their plans for Agenda 21 and 30. In plain sight, hidden from nobody.

The single best thing I have watched on the coming Alien Disclosure...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

elsbet

Superstar
I personally believe that the Church holds some very dark secrets from It's followers.

From the serpent shaped building itself to their telescope called Lucifer it all points to something very very dark in my opinion.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/11/17/the-dark-secrets-behind-the-popes-audience-hall-its-a-giant-reptilian/
Well, yeah.. you're absolutely right. I guess I take it for granted that everyone knows that. The Catholic church is tore up, from the floor up, likely, from its inception. Not the parishioners, necessarily.. not by any means, but the ones in power.

TokiEl

Superstar

From the article above a question was asked.

"You may be asking what that reason is; why was this building built in such a way that the Pope appears to be speaking from the mouth of a reptile?"

And so popery is literary the best candidate for the second beast in the book of Revelation.

Awoken2

Superstar
In summary it said this...

You don't need Religion to have Morals. If you can't determine Right from Wrong then you lack Empathy, not Religion...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In summary it said this...

You don't need Religion to have Morals. If you can't determine Right from Wrong then you lack Empathy, not Religion...
Does it help to say that I completely agree with you on this.

If the only function of religion was to make people behave more agreeably towards one another, then simply pick one that best suits your ethnicity and inclination or be a "good without God" atheist.

Awoken2

Superstar
Does it help to say that I completely agree with you on this.

If the only function of religion was to make people behave more agreeably towards one another, then simply pick one that best suits your ethnicity and inclination or be a "good without God" atheist.
I just fail to understand why it is so important to people. It"s the past, and while we are looking in the past we are not looking at our future....and to me, that"s extremely foolish.

elsbet

Superstar
I just fail to understand why it is so important to people. It"s the past, and while we are looking in the past we are not looking at our future....and to me, that"s extremely foolish.
You don't have to worry about what others think. I kind of shrug at that if you fundamentally disagree anyway.

What do you think happens when you die?

Awoken2

Superstar
You don't have to worry about what others think. I kind of shrug at that if you fundamentally disagree anyway.

What do you think happens when you die?
Well I've come close to death a couple of times and even then I wasn't remotely curious...even less so now.

It's not a question that the answer can be proven so I don't spend any time thinking about it, all the answers I look for are about prolonging life.

And I agree with your first statement totally.

Awoken2

Superstar
I just tnought I'd post this for the benefit of Aero more than anyone else.

Freemasonry parlance from a couple of brethren, a little higher up the order than your good self obviously Aero.

322 are not Freemasons you say?

It's not Satanic you say?

It's a really good thing you say....from your perch.

Well how about some truth from your own side?....enjoy

Can't even get a good debate around here, as soon as you offer any evidence of your argument they just disappear!.....Anyone seen Aero since this was posted?

Awoken2

Superstar
Ohhh Aero
Where did you go?
Was waiting on your comments on my video.

Ohh Aero
Are you down the lodge?
Got some topics you need to dodge?

Ohh Aero
You haven't left?
Or just new ideas you are bereft?

Ohh Aero
I don't like to moan
But you said Free masons weren't skull and bones.

Ohh Aero,
Now I'll bid you a good night.....

....and this is what you get for talking a load of shite.

No offence.

elsbet

Superstar
Technically they are two different groups of secret societies. I'm sure there is overlap and similarities but they are two different things.
Oh, mecca!
Don't think it honesty
To love the words
Of mindless herds
On technicality!

Oh, mecca!
It's not all black and white
The truth, it lay
In shades of gray
Oft missed, in oversight!
~

I couldn't resist. -.-

mecca

Superstar
Oh, mecca!
Don't think it honesty
To love the words
Of mindless herds
On technicality!

Oh, mecca!
It's not all black and white
The truth, it lay
In shades of gray
Oft missed, in oversight!
~

I couldn't resist. -.-
Lol. Well, I did say that there are similarities and overlap, but that doesn't change the fact that they are two different organizations. We gotta be accurate and factual here.