Origins of Freemasonry, is it Satanic?

Awoken2

Superstar
Oh really? So what's the logic behind all your previous personal attacks?

If it's part of your epic quest against the Illuminati, I think your angst is misplaced. And that's all I'm really seeing here.
Are you going to back up this accusation with some proof or not? I've waited over 5 hours for you to show me how I've personally attacked you.

It appears you have tiptoed away to other threads without substantiating what your saying......again.

Aero

Superstar
Are you going to back up this accusation with some proof or not? I've waited over 5 hours for you to show me how I've personally attacked you.

It appears you have tiptoed away to other threads without substantiating what your saying......again.
First of all there is absolutely nothing perfect about this narrative at all, on the contrary, It's very very far from perfect.

You appear to under this delusion that your in some way higher than us non Masonic folk.

Even your choice of music clearly shows your self righteous attitude.

Call it irony if you like or just a sick sense of humour but this song you posted in the music thread says it all really.

Since you can't follow your own logic. This is where you called me delusional, and self righteous with a potentially sick sense of humor. And that's all before you launched an appeal to ridicule against music. It's a Christian rock band BTW. And you clearly have no clue what the song is actually about.

I haven't attacked you at all. Unless you consider where I said you seemed angry, or that you didn't seem into science. But those are harmless observations. You're attacks on my character have nothing to do with this topic. And they only reinforce the psychology theories I'm constantly trying to promote.

With regards to all this conspiracy stuff. My contentions have always been the same. I think there is some truth to all of this. But I'm cautioned to take a healthy approach to it all. And that means not spreading fear based ideas. If an idea is birthed from fear, than that idea is fundamentally flawed.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm afraid after consulting my own personal rule book for forum navigation I 've found Rule 11 prohibits me from taking this conversation any further.

Sorry about that old chap

TokiEl

Superstar
Can you answer me this question then? I've asked it many times but as yet have not received a coherent answer.

In the Popes audience hall at the Vatican, and from my understanding he's the head honcho of the Roman Catholic Church, why is there a reptilian like head emerging from the head of Christ on top of the La Resurrezione Statue which is itself emerging from an atomic apocalypse?

That is probably purely coincidental as those people are not of the seed of the serpent or the coming race right.

Awoken2

Superstar
That is probably purely coincidental as those people are not of the seed of the serpent or the coming race right.
What is coincidental? What people are you referring to?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
What is coincidental? What people are you referring to?
You asked why is there a reptilian like head emerging from the head of Christ on top of the La Resurrezione Statue which is itself emerging from an atomic apocalypse?

There are creatures under the earth collaborating with nazis in underground bases splicing and manufacturing humanoid hybrids. I know this sounds like science fiction or fantasy but sadly it's not. This is the mixing of species spoken of in Daniel 2:43. And in Genesis 3:15 we learn it is the seed of the serpent. Not much is known about them but there are some legends and folktales.

There is a book called Vril, the Power of the Coming Race published in 1871. And Vril was also a secret nazi society connected with the UFO program. A lot of above top secret stuff so i better shut up or else i got to put on my running shoes again and run for the hills.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You asked why is there a reptilian like head emerging from the head of Christ on top of the La Resurrezione Statue which is itself emerging from an atomic apocalypse?

There are creatures under the earth collaborating with nazis in underground bases splicing and manufacturing humanoid hybrids. I know this sounds like science fiction or fantasy but sadly it's not. This is the mixing of species spoken of in Daniel 2:43. And in Genesis 3:15 we learn it is the seed of the serpent. Not much is known about them but there are some legends and folktales.

There is a book called Vril, the Power of the Coming Race published in 1871. And Vril was also a secret nazi society connected with the UFO program. A lot of above top secret stuff so i better shut up or else i got to put on my running shoes again and run for the hills.
This pushes my credulity a bit (!) but - it's not the first time I have heard this concept mentioned...

Awoken2

Superstar
No no, please, go on about the Nazi-party-predating nazis breeding reptile-men at the center of the earth.
Rather than having a poke at somebody who at least offers an answer to my question why not put your intellect to better use? In a more constructive way rather than just posting memes that mock people? That's what trolls do you know?

Yes it's not something we want to be true. But... truth be told.
What is it they say?...As above so below?

Awoken2

Superstar
I just tnought I'd post this for the benefit of Aero more than anyone else.

Freemasonry parlance from a couple of brethren, a little higher up the order than your good self obviously Aero.

322 are not Freemasons you say?

It's not Satanic you say?

It's a really good thing you say....from your perch.

Well how about some truth from your own side?....enjoy

Awoken2

Superstar
I take it your taking the 5th amendment on this one Aero?.......standard.

elsbet

Superstar
Yep, that one.
Ok... I didn't see a reptilian emerging from the top of his head, though I have seen the image spliced with one side mirrored against the other. Totally creepy btw.

But I searched and found this (and wow)--

Idk for sure but there is a thought that for one, they (those in league with the enemy) must in some way show their hand.. what they *are* or what they are going to do.

Personally, I think it may be an illustration of the opening of the Abyss-- and we know that the devil (that old serpent ) wants to be like the Most High-- and for a short time, he will be a Christ-like figure who will be worshipped. He will present himself that way. I think Red may have covered that already.

What do you think about it?