Origins of Freemasonry, is it Satanic?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I was going to post this in the When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide thread with the rest of the series but I think it fits better here.

Intriguing isn't it how every despicable man made conspiracy we are being subjected to today just happens to be "exactly in line" with bible prophecy?

No coincidence there for anybody who still has the ability of critical thinking.

It's Freemasonry (and other secret societies) and Zionism that are the biggest threats to mankind today. From my observations of how Freemasons operate on this forum it appears their only objective is to make you believe they know more than you do.

Enlightened my arse. You just got conned with a different storyline.

This is a TRIP! Thanks for posting A2.......

bfisher10011

Rookie
Jews created Freemasons (Freemasons created Islam) and they also created Christianity (to destroy Rome). It's Jews and just Jews. Don't be distracted or confused by anything else. Jews are a Satan/Saturn worshiping cult. And NO, not all Jews are in on it, many are normal like you and me and some don't even practice their religion at all. But their elders who strategize the world order through creation of money, usury, blackmail (pedo rings, honeypots: Monica Lewinsky, sex tapes: Donald Trump hooker pee video, secret cults: Skull & Bones sodomy) and soft power (media, banking, celebs, NGOs, etc), they rule the developed world. Then through military and economic strength, they control under-developed nations.
Christianity is based upon Sun worship and they copied many parts of other religions and slapped Christianity on it. Paganism is our true roots but they've flipped and sold Paganism as evil and Christianity/Islam as good.

Jophiel

Rookie
Jews created Freemasons (Freemasons created Islam) and they also created Christianity (to destroy Rome). It's Jews and just Jews. Don't be distracted or confused by anything else. Jews are a Satan/Saturn worshiping cult. And NO, not all Jews are in on it, many are normal like you and me and some don't even practice their religion at all. But their elders who strategize the world order through creation of money, usury, blackmail (pedo rings, honeypots: Monica Lewinsky, sex tapes: Donald Trump hooker pee video, secret cults: Skull & Bones sodomy) and soft power (media, banking, celebs, NGOs, etc), they rule the developed world. Then through military and economic strength, they control under-developed nations.
Christianity is based upon Sun worship and they copied many parts of other religions and slapped Christianity on it. Paganism is our true roots but they've flipped and sold Paganism as evil and Christianity/Islam as good.
The only thing you're correct about is Christianity (yes it is sun worship, it is also baal worship, Christianity is what the Israelites were practicing when Moses came back from the mountain, you know what he did? SMASHED the idiol).
Christians created Freemasonry, 70% of all Freemasons are Christians, non-Christian Freemasons are also often intimidated in lodges because Christian Freemasons are like any other Christians (aka bigots).
Islam predated Freemasonry by over a millennium.

Everything else there is just pop culture.

Renegade

Veteran
Christianity is what the Israelites were practicing when Moses came back from the mountain
LOL... Moses predates Christianity by 1500 years... and

The golden calf was YHVH...
Exodus 32.5
When Aaron saw this, he built an altar in front of the calf and announced, "Tomorrow there will be a festival to the LORD... (Yah·weh)"

Jophiel

Rookie
LOL... Moses predates Christianity by 1500 years... and
That was my point. Moses, like the other Prophets, taughted AGAINST paganism and idolatry. Everything about Christianity (regardless of denomination) embodies everything about what the worship of that golden calf embodies. Ignorance and rebellion AGAINST God/YHWH.

Wigi

Veteran
Christians created Freemasonry, 70% of all Freemasons are Christians, non-Christian Freemasons are also often intimidated in lodges because Christian Freemasons are like any other Christians (aka bigots).
Gnostic Catholics predates freemasonry also it's strange how you seems to be well aware about what's actually going on inside masonic lodges. What allows you to say 'christian freemasons are bigots'?
Is it not just your hatred about everything christian that makes you say that?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That was my point. Moses, like the other Prophets, taughted AGAINST paganism and idolatry. Everything about Christianity (regardless of denomination) embodies everything about what the worship of that golden calf embodies. Ignorance and rebellion AGAINST God/YHWH.
I wonder - is there a spirituality you believe in? If so, what does it stand for?