Orgonite!

Vixy

Star
So, Mr Moog as in Polymoog talked about something called orgonite that cleared up chemtrails and protected against 5G if I understood it correctly?

Today I saw this on my insta:

http://instagr.am/p/B2BwVTuiJPM/
And DAMN! I'm thinking of getting some orgonite to plant in my little garden to clear the shit up. I therefore need information as in where does one buy this, what does it cost, is it available all over the world and do you just plant it down or how does it work?

https://orgonitshop.se/produkt/pyramid-olika-farger/ Found this but does the colour make a difference and its enough digging them down?

I'm considering this one:

Scanning this device reveals nothing: either zero harmonizing effect or just so weak that it's almost worthless. Not surprising to me though since it looks like nothing more than metal shavings cast in resin, which is not going to do much at all. The real useful harmonizing devices at the very least always contain large quartz crystals wrapped in tightly coiled copper for radiating inductive photons, and the more advanced devices also contain a separate energy-magnifying copper coil (or coils) situated to receive the inductive photons radiated by the other coil.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Scanning this device reveals nothing: either zero harmonizing effect or just so weak that it's almost worthless. Not surprising to me though since it looks like nothing more than metal shavings cast in resin, which is not going to do much at all. The real useful harmonizing devices at the very least always contain large quartz crystals wrapped in tightly coiled copper for radiating inductive photons, and the more advanced devices also contain a separate energy-magnifying copper coil (or coils) situated to receive the inductive photons radiated by the other coil.
Well it depends on how it was made, and if all the materials needed to make an efficient unit where employed.
The real Orgonite units will have the crystal encased in the coiled copper right in the center where you can't see it.
I personally have benefited from the awesome power of orgonite. My plants are growing so well like never before. I had a plant that was on its way out and it came back growing bigger and prettier so of course I didn't get rid of it. I have stopped having a lot of the symptoms from the nearby cell phone masts. I have additional units in my vehicle and home. You will know when the orgonite is working ;-)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So, Mr Moog as in Polymoog talked about something called orgonite that cleared up chemtrails and protected against 5G if I understood it correctly?

Today I saw this on my insta:

http://instagr.am/p/B2BwVTuiJPM/
And DAMN! I'm thinking of getting some orgonite to plant in my little garden to clear the shit up. I therefore need information as in where does one buy this, what does it cost, is it available all over the world and do you just plant it down or how does it work?

https://orgonitshop.se/produkt/pyramid-olika-farger/ Found this but does the colour make a difference and its enough digging them down?

I'm considering this one:
Now that is wild! Must learn more. Will check out Polymoog's link.

Vixy

Star
They say this spreads positive energy so even the plants grow bigger and faster, they thrive. This'll be great for my hedge, hehe.

Ya think this one has orgonite? ;)

@Glad 2 know @polymoog
If you’re interested, post photos of your devices and I can connect to the device and tell you whether it’s actually useful or not, and what is the best use for them or what purpose they were intended for. They are meant to work alongside you and amplify your conscious intentions, not just put somewhere random to look nice hahaha

Glad 2 know

Veteran
They say this spreads positive energy so even the plants grow bigger and faster, they thrive. This'll be great for my hedge, hehe.

Ya think this one has orgonite? ;)
That's awesome!! We need more of that for sure!!
Maybe it does lol who knows. I did notice that the chems did stunt my plants' growth though but the orgonite undid the damage.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
@Glad 2 know @polymoog
If you’re interested, post photos of your devices and I can connect to the device and tell you whether it’s actually useful or not, and what is the best use for them or what purpose they were intended for. They are meant to work alongside you and amplify your conscious intentions, not just put somewhere random to look nice hahaha
Thanks for the offer I will try to do that. I can barely remember to do basic things lol You know I did read something like that, that they're amplifiers but I haven't tapped into that yet. I didn't just put it there to look nice lol I needed protection against the powerful EMFs given off by the cell phone masts. Knowing the damage they can inflict I couldn't live like that.

polymoog

Superstar
@Glad 2 know @polymoog
thank you for the offer! theres about 150 small tower busters deployed all over, but i have 150 or so more. as soon as i get a chance, i will add a pic.

Vixy

Star
You know, there was this guy in Sweden who planted orgonite around all towers he could find and left one visible out of curiosity. Turned out the police thought it was a bomb and sent a bomb squad to find out what it was, lol! heres the article, in swedish though:

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/uppsala/aktivisten-ingen-bomb-det-var-en-orgonit

Now they call him the "Orgonite activist" lol! And as it turns out there are many many more like him. Only reason it's still there is bc noone knows where they're dug down. Wonder how much cancer and damage these activists have saved the population from? These people are saints in my eyes.