Organizing and activating the truth movement (before it's too late)

Awoken2

Superstar
View attachment 10155

- everyone's responsibility to make an effort to change what is going on - ESPECIALLY those of us having chosen to 'wake up', come here and gain deeper knowledge of what's going on. I'm trying to get readers here activated, so that what gets manifested is more than just forum posts complaining about the situation. We need to MOVE... and to actually CARE rather than just TALKING about CARING. Are you walking the talk?

View attachment 10156

Depending on how interested you are in saving the world it could be as simple as posting links to images, articles, websites or videos regarding the Illuminati NWO takeover on a social media forum such as Facebook. Imagine if all users here would simply do that; a thread was already created a while back demonstrating the perceived effect: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-short-essay-on-numbers-vigilance-cause-effect-and-efficiency.2116/ - the basic conclusion was this 'awakening' to a hidden hand ruling the world (and, hopefully, a desire to act upon that information) could snowball extremely rapidly if people would simply put some effort - some CARE - into making that happen. The only reason this NWO thing can even be going on and hasn't been obliterated already is those who understand it is happening ultimately aren't [currently!] CARING to stop it by directing time and energy into a such effort - it's world conquest by laziness & apathy of the opponent (us!).

View attachment 10157

We have instantaneous world-wide communication available at our fingertips. It should be REALLY easy. Just push especially hard to begin with and it will start rolling...

I've been walking the talk, so to speak, for some time now.

I've listened to the vast majority of Mark Passios work over time and have learned a great deal from the man. You can tell just by the conviction in his delivery that this man is genuine and sincere. I've seen enough script reading frauds over the years to now be able to tell the difference between a cause and an agenda. Mark Passio, Ken o Keefe and other activists have played a big role in switching the lights on for me.

As you are probably aware, when you start finding out the really important stuff you go through an evangelical stage where you want to spread the word as loud and as fast as possible to as many people as you can. I've been through this stage, it just wasn't on VC, it was on another Forum.

I've been walking the talk for some time now, living with the uncomfortable truth, like you.

Below are a few of the topics I've been trying to highlight.

The Grenfell Tower Fire.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t491-24-storey-tower-on-fire-in-kensington-dies

Predictive programming in the music industry.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1502-predictive-programming-and-the-music-industry

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act 2012 (The legal use of propaganda)

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1452-the-smith-muntd-modernization-act-2012

Geo Engineering (chemtrails weather manipulation)

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1050-geo-engineering-are-we-seeing-another-avoidable-tragedy

We are on the same page.

I stopped posting on that Forum because over time I became disenchanted with the Forums real purpose. I suspected that the site itself was pushing It's own agenda so that's why I came here.

I think It's important to understand that any website that openly exposes this type of stuff, by It's very nature, is going to be under a very high level of monitoring. Subversion and shills will be in full operational mode and all technology available (including bots) will be utilised.

VC is no different. I would say that the majority of "posters" on here are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Some being more obvious than others.

DesertRose

Superstar
The youtube channel is called Pre-emptive peace:)

Caption under video:
Col. Lawrence speaks on the current state of U.S. empire -- and our obligation as citizens to organize and take back control of our country Lecture from 6/19/2018 in Charlottesville, Virginia

Last edited:
The issue with the truth movement is that there's all sorts of people into it.

While it's less obvious now, once upon a time VC housed all sorts of people; Christians, Catholics (which I only count as separate since some people claim Catholics aren't Christian), Muslims, new age folks, practicing magicians, atheists, agnostics. with all sorts of political views. People like me consider themselves an anarchist before anything...

How do you get people like that to actually get together and work with each other? Especially when we spend half our time arguing about gays and the proper place for a woman?

Sunshine

Established
I understand your frustration, Skepticat. I myself came to this realization some time ago, that if all the Woken people here and everywhere else would work together, we could end this war almost instantaneously. Unfortunately, the people here on VC prefer to merely complain about celebrities, politicians and others in the public eye who have bought into the illuminati game, rather than actually doing anything about it. And the people everywhere else, some Woken and some not, are busy living their lives, achieving their goals, taking care of their families.

It sounds great on paper to have a mass uprising against the Powers That Be, but they are ready for that. VC's own articles show that if we were to do anything on masse, even protest, they would either hijack the movement or turn it to their advantage and use it as the excuse to finally start rounding people up and putting them in camps. Or worse.

You want (and I wanted) an army of righteous souls to fight against the Powers, but that's not what we've been given. Now, I think a low-key Maquis approach is best--the "underbrush." Resisting, snagging on their pant leg, messing up their time frame, putting little thorns in their feet. That is what has been happening already! Otherwise, they would have implemented full control of the Western populations by now.

Someone posted above about reaching out to others on an individual basis, which is a great start. Once the number of people are aware of what's going on reaches Critical Mass, the balance may shift all on its own. Thought creates reality in our universe, and despite all the distractions and the negative b.s. we are bombarded with every day, the number of Truthers is growing.

Everyday, there are millions of nameless people doing good for others, undoing some of the damage They have inflicted on humanity, tearing down their strongholds, brick by metaphysical brick. Just because it doesn't show up on tv doesn't mean it isn't happening. You want it to happen faster, all at once. But it's a process. Just like the PTB have been working for thousands of years to enslave humanity, equal and opposite forces have been working to prevent it. Call them angels, or prophets, or whatever you want. They almost had us right where they want us about 2,000 years ago, but a Certain Person showed up and effed up all their plans. (Heh heh.) And He had helpers to spread His message far and wide, even after they killed him, so that back-fired on them too.

It took them 20 centuries to come back from that, and now that we're here, we've got to earn our chance at salvation, not with great displays of power or violence, but with subtlety, patience and faith. Our good thoughts and good works have a very real, very powerful cumulative effect, and that will be what wins this War for Souls.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I understand your frustration, Skepticat. I myself came to this realization some time ago, that if all the Woken people here and everywhere else would work together, we could end this war almost instantaneously. Unfortunately, the people here on VC prefer to merely complain about celebrities, politicians and others in the public eye who have bought into the illuminati game, rather than actually doing anything about it. And the people everywhere else, some Woken and some not, are busy living their lives, achieving their goals, taking care of their families.

It sounds great on paper to have a mass uprising against the Powers That Be, but they are ready for that. VC's own articles show that if we were to do anything on masse, even protest, they would either hijack the movement or turn it to their advantage and use it as the excuse to finally start rounding people up and putting them in camps. Or worse.

You want (and I wanted) an army of righteous souls to fight against the Powers, but that's not what we've been given. Now, I think a low-key Maquis approach is best--the "underbrush." Resisting, snagging on their pant leg, messing up their time frame, putting little thorns in their feet. That is what has been happening already! Otherwise, they would have implemented full control of the Western populations by now.

Someone posted above about reaching out to others on an individual basis, which is a great start. Once the number of people are aware of what's going on reaches Critical Mass, the balance may shift all on its own. Thought creates reality in our universe, and despite all the distractions and the negative b.s. we are bombarded with every day, the number of Truthers is growing.

Everyday, there are millions of nameless people doing good for others, undoing some of the damage They have inflicted on humanity, tearing down their strongholds, brick by metaphysical brick. Just because it doesn't show up on tv doesn't mean it isn't happening. You want it to happen faster, all at once. But it's a process. Just like the PTB have been working for thousands of years to enslave humanity, equal and opposite forces have been working to prevent it. Call them angels, or prophets, or whatever you want. They almost had us right where they want us about 2,000 years ago, but a Certain Person showed up and effed up all their plans. (Heh heh.) And He had helpers to spread His message far and wide, even after they killed him, so that back-fired on them too.

It took them 20 centuries to come back from that, and now that we're here, we've got to earn our chance at salvation, not with great displays of power or violence, but with subtlety, patience and faith. Our good thoughts and good works have a very real, very powerful cumulative effect, and that will be what wins this War for Souls.
Hard to take your posts here serious when you are on other threads spouting off in support of Trumps child-snatching policies.

Awoken2

Superstar

What's this? A CZ tag team?

Just what we need, yet another King John thumping Gnostic brainwashed fool.

Or are you just Thunderbots new phone?

polymoog

Superstar
Hard to take your posts here serious when you are on other threads spouting off in support of Trumps child-snatching policies.
thats irrelevant.
i am shocked by others lack of knowledge on key truth issues, but all of them have a right to express how the truth movement can be victorious (with the assumption that they have good intentions, which is true for most on this site).

polymoog

Superstar
The issue with the truth movement is that there's all sorts of people into it.

While it's less obvious now, once upon a time VC housed all sorts of people; Christians, Catholics (which I only count as separate since some people claim Catholics aren't Christian), Muslims, new age folks, practicing magicians, atheists, agnostics. with all sorts of political views. People like me consider themselves an anarchist before anything...

How do you get people like that to actually get together and work with each other? Especially when we spend half our time arguing about gays and the proper place for a woman?
there are quite a few people on this site with various ideas about conspiracies. some have researched these topics; others have not. thats why we have threads on these topics-- in the hope that those who dont know will read the thread and pick something up and do their own research and develop a deeper understanding of the topic (hopefully one closer to the truth).
its completely subjective as to what topics should be slam dunks, but at the VERY least, EVERYONE on this forum, at a minimum, should know that society is screwed up ("doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy law", etc. - icke), the government is far too powerful, and the few elites are running the system. if the person is not on board with those conditions, they are in dire need of red pilling.

the rest of the issues are the details and mechanisms of controlling the masses. thats it. i see a lot of ignorance on a variety of topics for a forum which should have a higher level of consciousness, but thats ok as long as the people get the bigger picture. not everyone is a 10th degree truther-- as long as they are a truther, i am happy with that, and so should you. the others will hopefully figure out the details and mechanisms in their own time.

i am willing, and i am absolutely sure that others will as well, to put aside differences in 'details and mechanisms' when the state really starts coming for us. its true that it will be us fighting ourselves (while the state stands by, orchestrating the event), but again, real truthers will see right through the facade.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
thats irrelevant.
i am shocked by others lack of knowledge on key truth issues, but all of them have a right to express how the truth movement can be victorious (with the assumption that they have good intentions, which is true for most on this site).
It aint irrelevant. Its also not their "lack of knowledge" that is the issue. They know full well what is being done, and they are openly supporting it. Therefore I take them at their word that this is what they wish to be a part of.

Daniel

Rookie
Have faith in humanity. They will not fall into the trap of the evildoers. There is no war, there is just the question if people will allow themselves to be fooled and fall into darkness or rise up and shine like the light. Everyone is responsible of their own destiny.

Edit: Edit oh and yeah, speaking about evil empowers it. I know its hard but you have to let it go and talk about the light instead

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
It aint irrelevant. Its also not their "lack of knowledge" that is the issue. They know full well what is being done, and they are openly supporting it. Therefore I take them at their word that this is what they wish to be a part of.
unless you know that their intentions within the truth community are malicious, they should have a right to have their say.

polymoog

Superstar
Im not contending they dont have the right to speak their mind. But so do I in return........
of course you do. but you are contending that if someone has the opposite viewpoint of you on one topic that their opinions on other topics are worthless. they could be, but not necessarily. and besides, this topic is about the overview and promotion of the truth agenda which is not a controversial topic.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
of course you do. but you are contending that if someone has the opposite viewpoint of you on one topic that their opinions on other topics are worthless. they could be, but not necessarily. and besides, this topic is about the overview and promotion of the truth agenda which is not a controversial topic.
I dont think I have contended that people holding differing viewpoints from mine should be rejected or that their perspectives are invalid/incorrect, let alone worthless. Im incorrect on here in my own postings as are all of us. I dont present myself as perfect and I dont take anyone serious who sees themselves in that manner.

However what we have been watching playout on the border w/the Epstein crowd headed by Trump himself, I just dont feel there is anymore wiggle room. We cant pretend like what we are seeing is anything less than the outright theft of children. Children who are immediately placed into the custody of the worlds leading technological and surveillance state, with the leading intelligence agencies. Within 24-48 hours, thousands of them have disappeared and we have been told theres no trace of them, no way to find them and that we should accept that many will never see their families again.

There is no more room for the cutesy-pie-wink-wink smirking nod to aside any fears of actual malevolence. The people that support this are Millers brand, people whom are legitimately getting off on this diabolical powerplay. Im drawing a line with their own actions and stating that anyone who supports or excuses those policies loses the right to be taken seriously in places like this where truth is valued. Its beyond insulting to watch their politics play out at the expense of children. Any Trumper who believed in pizzagate but refuses to validate what is going on right now has lost their credibility as a citizen.

Anyone who supports this regime and its actions is in support of human trafficking in general and child trafficking in specific because that is exactly what this administration is engaged in.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I dont think I have contended that people holding differing viewpoints from mine should be rejected or that their perspectives are invalid/incorrect, let alone worthless. Im incorrect on here in my own postings as are all of us. I dont present myself as perfect and I dont take anyone serious who sees themselves in that manner.
well said.
i appreciate your zeal for the safety of the children. however, what the media is presenting to us isnt the entire story. with that statement being the topic sentence of the opposing viewpoint on the migrant children, we can revisit that thread and examine it closer. give me a few days.