Organizing and activating the truth movement (before it's too late)

SkepticCat

Veteran

These are the latest chemtrail videos posted on YouTube at this time of writing. More videos are uploaded every few minutes.

If you look in the Book of Revelation the prospect for the future look anything but good (the way I interpret it, anyway). Maybe that's just the way it has to be, but I'm inclined to try to steer things in a more positive direction, if at all possible. However: Every single moment that passes by with humanity not waking up is another step closer to total oblivion.

What I perceive to be the problem is a lack of organization in the truth community, as well as a failure to comprehend the severity of the situation at large. Vigilant Citizen does a great job hosting this website, and these forums provide one way to share thoughts and information. However, facing the actual situation at hand it must be obvious to all that continuing to do nothing but comply with the system must eventually result in catastrophe. Thus, time - whatever time really is - is of the essence.

We have all the tools handy. Using our high-tech society's internet, from the safety of our well-stocked homes which much of the world enjoys, we can share credible information and ideas instantaneously with an unprecedentingly huge amount of other people everywhere in the world. Saving the world is as simple as getting everybody to stop Keeping up with the Kardashians for just 15 minutes, and spending that amount of time understanding what goes on.

We have to stop cooperating with a system that is set up to control and destroy us, and cooperate with each other, instead. It's that simple. Failure to do so can only result in disaster.

The controllers operate based on the paradigm of PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION. We must replace their control system with our own paradigm, which I propose could be termed UNDERSTANDING-EMOTION-ACTION. Once you are faced with the UNDERSTANDING that the system itself is corrupt it must necessarily evoke certain EMOTIONS that will hopefully spur you to take ACTION.

PassioTrinity.jpg

Whatever you think of Mark Passio's concept of the trinity (or the man himself) it must be obvious to all that failing to do anything about the current situation means EVERYBODY LOSES. We can sit here talking about various theories all day but if no ACTION is taken the result will obviously pretty much be nill.

This exposure of how the Illuminati operates and what is being done to us so readily available these years presents a golden opportunity to attempt overthrowing the system. Many people are interested in this but most truthers are kept in a disactivated state due to being obstructed from taking action by various responsibilities, chores, distractions etc. However, at the end of the day I find it self-evident that all of these are merely bad excuses. What is at stake here is nothing less than the fate of the entire world - whether this entire place goes to Heaven or Hell - so why is it people aren't dropping everything in their hands to address this issue?

To make it easy for people to choose to change the system if at all possible before it's too late I propose coming up with strategies aiming to unify and direct the truth community towards taking actual steps to deal with the problem. There's a great deal of understanding about the conspiracy by many people yet virtually nothing happens because the community is disorganized, disconnected and disrespected. If we don't want to simply give up and hand this entire world over to satanists and psychopaths, now is the time to take this battle seriously, get organized and present a credible alternative to the current psychopathic regime.

I will again encourage all present on this forum - truthseekers able to think for themselves and piece together a bigger picture - to 1) fully understand the predicament Humanity is currently in, 2) acknowledge how valuable this information and understanding of the conspiracy is and 3) act upon that knowledge. Barring supernatural intervention, whether there is an adequate response to this situation or not by those who understand the scope of the deception will determine the future of the entire human race and all other life in this world. That would appear to be something worth fighting for.

Consider your approach, and your actions. If we want to win - or at the very least go out with a bang rather than a whimper - we have to take this seriously. Recognize the fact that dealing with this conspiracy is far more important that anything else you have going on in your life right now, and the fact that you are here reading this message makes you an important player with great responsibility on the scene of world events.

/'Cat'

polymoog

Superstar
a very important post, skepticat.

organization of the truth movement is a double edged sword. its great to galvanize a big group for a demonstration or meetup, but these organizations are very often hijacked. i recall an incident with a favorite youtuber called 'how i see the world' where he was part of a 9-11 truth group. there was a disinfo agent in the group who was pushing false information upon the group. HISTW then contacted luke rudkowski, the organizer, and explained the situation but received no reply, so he quit the group. the government will do this every time when we are organized, and they will have us earmarked for a later time so they can more easily identify us troublemakers. its the smart move on their part.
if you ask me, the way to do battle is one on one conversions with sheeple. thats what many of the youtubers who were purged last year have done. i also do this very often with people, and its disinfo agent- proof. sophia smallstorm has leaflets and cards for sale so you can give them out to people or leave them on their windshield or something. i recall HISTW making copies of documentaries of 9-11 and putting them on windshields as well.
if one starts talking to others, its imperative that one has his facts straight-- all Ts crossed and Is dotted, because one needs to the know issue very well to field all of the questions and answer them correctly. not having full command of the issue hurts the persuasive argument.

i agree with mark passio-- those who know have a responsibility to spread the knowledge to others. this is how i do my part:

i talk to a lot of people at work. in my experience, i first gauge their receptibility. if they arent open, either i usually wont bother. if they might be open-minded, i like to start off with the police state or the surveillance state. almost EVERY single person has a problem with that, and each readily nods and agrees, often with their own anecdote to share. i take them deeper and deeper into it, from the police cameras at the stoplights around to the listening in on cell phone calls and the alexa spying, to the data mining and social media. next is the corruption of Big Pharma and Big Ag, GMOs, MSG, fluoride, and aspartame.
this, of course, cannot and SHOULD not be done in one session. peopl simply cannot absorb all of this brain overload at once. i recall a lecture given by a lawyer who said that if you overload a jurors mind, you will not simply fill up his mind and have the excess overflow-- his mind will be like a cup that has overflowed and then was knocked over so that there is nothing left in there at all when you are through. i completely agree with that. we MUST start small and work up incrementally. let the info sink in. give the person time to digest the info and possibly look it up on the net to confirm it.

DesertRose

Superstar
My 2 cents.
Calling it an 'anti war' or 'stop the wars coalition' would gain better traction instead of 'truth movement'. Either way they would require the truth to be revealed to check the warmongers.

1529469326307.png

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
If we are serious about revolution- and what this thread is proposing is a form of revolution- then we need to study revolution.

There is a science to revolution.

We would need to study-

What is a revolution?

What are the methods of a revolution?

What are the tactics of a revolution?

What are the strategies of a revolution?

In my opinion- whatever your opinion of their ends- if this is the topic you want to explore, I think you would need to study Paulo Freire. Frantz Fanon. Mao Zedong. And some others who I don't feel like naming (can't give all the game away for free). You would need to study Malcolm (actually, if you have- you should already see the reference).

This is regardless of whether or not you agree with their ends. It would be about understanding their means. Not everyone needs to know this stuff. But if you are serious- you need to study the science.

"Unless you have investigated a problem, you will be deprived of the right to speak on it. Isn't that too harsh? Not in the least. When you have not probed into a problem, into the present facts and its past history, and know nothing of its essentials, whatever you say about it will undoubtedly be nonsense. Talking nonsense solves no problems... You can' t solve a problem? Well, get down and investigate the present facts and its past history! When you have investigated the problem thoroughly, you will know how to solve it. Conclusions invariably come after investigation, and not before. Only a blockhead cudgels his brains on his own, or together with a group, to "find solution" or "evolve an idea" without making any investigation. It must be stressed that this cannot possibly lead to any effective solution or any good idea. In other words, he is bound to arrive at a wrong solution and a wrong idea."
-Mao Zedong

"It is well known that when you do anything, unless you understand its actual circumstances, its nature and its relations to other things, you will not know the laws governing it, or know how to do it, or be able to do it well."
-Mao Zedong

This sort of thing is fun to talk about. Of course people are free to talk about it.

But there's a science to it. And if people are serious- they necessarily will study the science. Without that, I don't think they're serious about the subject.

Also, you would need to study the history of revolution.

I know a little bit about the history of revolution and what I know is this: revolution costs money. There is this image that revolution is just tough, strong guys getting fed up and spontaneously overturning the social order. That is a model. It worked in They Live. In real life, it's not like They Live, though. I don't want to go too much into detail. Anyways- revolution costs money. If you want a revolution- be a billionaire. George Soros- that's a revolutionary... unfortunately. The Maos, the Fidels, the Ches- those are just the faces- the real power is the funders behind the scenes. Just about everything costs money, almost everything is a consumer product. A revolution is bought, like any other item.

So organizing and activating a truth movement... I'm sure it can be done insha'Allah but- look at Alex Jones. I think he's a shill but- that's how it's done, unfortunately. It's about funding.

To close off this bit- the medium is the message. Organizing a truth movement won't happen on YouTube, Vigilant Citizen Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.

This isn't the medium for that. Plus you would need to be paying some people.

As far as this specifically- a good chunk of the people on this website are defenders of the elite agenda. So if you seriously oppose what's in the elite agenda- the people will turn on you. If you want the support of the people, you get it by supporting the elite agenda. Plus having money.

It's possible to organize something but here I don't think so- not if it represents authentic resistance.

I respect the energy and enthusiasm of the people who want to wake up the masses. It's a noble pursuit. However, the masses are not stupid. They know what's going on- it's not that they're unaware. It's that they don't care. This is the reason behind the revelation of the method stuff. It's part of why the elite makes thing so obvious. The people know what's happening but the masses are crooked. They're not innocent but they pretend they are. People ultimately will get whatever it is they deserve.

There is no saving the lost masses. Things are being paved for the Dajjal (also known as the anti-Christ) and most of the people are going to bow down. It's already written. To say those people won't deserve whatever they ultimately get is to deny the justice of God.

Note: This post is at a general audience- for Muslims, just study Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him) and I think you'll know plenty.

Bacsi

Star

These are the latest chemtrail videos posted on YouTube at this time of writing. More videos are uploaded every few minutes.

If you look in the Book of Revelation the prospect for the future look anything but good (the way I interpret it, anyway). Maybe that's just the way it has to be, but I'm inclined to try to steer things in a more positive direction, if at all possible. However: Every single moment that passes by with humanity not waking up is another step closer to total oblivion.

What I perceive to be the problem is a lack of organization in the truth community, as well as a failure to comprehend the severity of the situation at large. Vigilant Citizen does a great job hosting this website, and these forums provide one way to share thoughts and information. However, facing the actual situation at hand it must be obvious to all that continuing to do nothing but comply with the system must eventually result in catastrophe. Thus, time - whatever time really is - is of the essence.

We have all the tools handy. Using our high-tech society's internet, from the safety of our well-stocked homes which much of the world enjoys, we can share credible information and ideas instantaneously with an unprecedentingly huge amount of other people everywhere in the world. Saving the world is as simple as getting everybody to stop Keeping up with the Kardashians for just 15 minutes, and spending that amount of time understanding what goes on.

We have to stop cooperating with a system that is set up to control and destroy us, and cooperate with each other, instead. It's that simple. Failure to do so can only result in disaster.

The controllers operate based on the paradigm of PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION. We must replace their control system with our own paradigm, which I propose could be termed UNDERSTANDING-EMOTION-ACTION. Once you are faced with the UNDERSTANDING that the system itself is corrupt it must necessarily evoke certain EMOTIONS that will hopefully spur you to take ACTION.

View attachment 9901

Whatever you think of Mark Passio's concept of the trinity (or the man himself) it must be obvious to all that failing to do anything about the current situation means EVERYBODY LOSES. We can sit here talking about various theories all day but if no ACTION is taken the result will obviously pretty much be nill.

This exposure of how the Illuminati operates and what is being done to us so readily available these years presents a golden opportunity to attempt overthrowing the system. Many people are interested in this but most truthers are kept in a disactivated state due to being obstructed from taking action by various responsibilities, chores, distractions etc. However, at the end of the day I find it self-evident that all of these are merely bad excuses. What is at stake here is nothing less than the fate of the entire world - whether this entire place goes to Heaven or Hell - so why is it people aren't dropping everything in their hands to address this issue?

To make it easy for people to choose to change the system if at all possible before it's too late I propose coming up with strategies aiming to unify and direct the truth community towards taking actual steps to deal with the problem. There's a great deal of understanding about the conspiracy by many people yet virtually nothing happens because the community is disorganized, disconnected and disrespected. If we don't want to simply give up and hand this entire world over to satanists and psychopaths, now is the time to take this battle seriously, get organized and present a credible alternative to the current psychopathic regime.

I will again encourage all present on this forum - truthseekers able to think for themselves and piece together a bigger picture - to 1) fully understand the predicament Humanity is currently in, 2) acknowledge how valuable this information and understanding of the conspiracy is and 3) act upon that knowledge. Barring supernatural intervention, whether there is an adequate response to this situation or not by those who understand the scope of the deception will determine the future of the entire human race and all other life in this world. That would appear to be something worth fighting for.

Consider your approach, and your actions. If we want to win - or at the very least go out with a bang rather than a whimper - we have to take this seriously. Recognize the fact that dealing with this conspiracy is far more important that anything else you have going on in your life right now, and the fact that you are here reading this message makes you an important player with great responsibility on the scene of world events.

/'Cat'
There's lots of stuff going on, but "Chemtrails" is pure ignorance. Carbohydrogen fuel burns, the resulting hot whater vapours become cloud trails.

Etagloc

Superstar
There's lots of stuff going on, but "Chemtrails" is pure ignorance. Carbohydrogen fuel burns, the resulting hot whater vapours become cloud trails.
What?! No, I'm with SkepticCat on a lot of things- including the chemtrails. I believe it.

Flat earth- now that's pretty out there and I think it was just to discredit conspiracy theorsts (I still thought my Round-Earther thread was hilarious and I encourage people to post more there, though).

But Chemtrails? I've seen SkepticCat get attacked over this but I'm with him on this one.

They poison the water, the food, etc.- why would it be hard to believe that they poison the air? I'm not seeing any reasons to doubt this one.

If you want to debate it- surely, do so- but if you're going to take the anti-Chemtrail position, I think you'll need to post a lot of evidence. If you have the evidence, I encourage you to post it. I'm no Chemtrailologist and I haven't really researched it but- that's something where I would be more shocked if it wasn't true then if it was true. It fits with what they're known to do.

rainerann

Star
I don't know that a truth movement has to be formally created. We don't need hive mind. We just need people to be willing to use their gifts in a way that is beneficial to the whole. For example, some people have invested a lot more time studying various things about different factions than any individual person will be able to do. There is only so much information that one person can retain.

I would say this is a sort of "know your enemy" approach because we talk about how the "Illuminati" infiltrates every venue in society all the time. They are in music, politics, corporations, etc. In order for them to be diversified in a way that creates a sort of coordinated effort, they don't need to talk on the phone every day. They don't need to rent the state of Delaware to hold their yearly conference. They just need to believe in the objective of achieving the same goal, which is really no different than believing that the goal should be to expose the truth.

So in this respect, I think we are already organized in some respect even while it may seem that we are diversified in the pursuit of learning the truth regarding individual subjects. I think that if you collectively assign this to a singular movement, you lose out to the enemy in this case, because they are trying to make a storm that you can't escape while we would be trying to make a lightning bolt that may or may not hit an individual target. There is an old saying that says, "don't put all your eggs in one basket." So while it may seem chaotic at times that we don't exist as a singular movement, it is the best strategy overall.

Bacsi

Star
What?! No, I'm with SkepticCat on a lot of things- including the chemtrails. I believe it.

Flat earth- now that's pretty out there and I think it was just to discredit conspiracy theorsts (I still thought my Round-Earther thread was hilarious and I encourage people to post more there, though).

But Chemtrails? I've seen SkepticCat get attacked over this but I'm with him on this one.

They poison the water, the food, etc.- why would it be hard to believe that they poison the air? I'm not seeing any reasons to doubt this one.

If you want to debate it- surely, do so- but if you're going to take the anti-Chemtrail position, I think you'll need to post a lot of evidence. If you have the evidence, I encourage you to post it. I'm no Chemtrailologist and I haven't really researched it but- that's something where I would be more shocked if it wasn't true then if it was true. It fits with what they're known to do.
So they beleive some toxic or otherwise unhealthy substances are added to airplane kerosene? Then the concentration in the air around airports would have been gigantic.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
ahem, DR! You are already part of a truth movement : ) with over a billion people!
LOL i know etagloc we provide critical information that makes it difficult for the enemy to 'deracinate' us:D.Others do what they can in their locale.Thankfully.
Plus you already know my views on a leaderless resistance. That top down hydra should meet the bottom up hydra.
The point is they need to pay proxies and we do not.
However, I was trying to help out with those who want to organize via protests in regards to the wars among other issues, including what is now happening at the border which also requires protesting.

Do You Believe In Freedom? In Democracy? Then Stop Voting
By Richard Enos
Collective Evolution
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/06/no_author/dont-vote/

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
LOL i know etagloc we provide critical information that makes it difficult for the enemy to 'deracinate' us:D.Others do what they can in their locale.Thankfully.
Plus you already know my views on a leaderless resistance. That top down hydra should meet the bottom up hydra.
The point is they need to pay proxies and we do not.
However, I was trying to help out with those who want to organize via protests in regards to the wars among other issues, including what is now happening at the border which also requires protesting.

Do You Believe In Freedom? In Democracy? Then Stop Voting
By Richard Enos
Collective Evolution
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/06/no_author/dont-vote/
uh huh suuure.... this could all be a front movement... to establish INTJocracy.... an Emperor Palpatinian INTJcratic rule.... trust me

I've seen the Yuri Bezmenov stuff

Etagloc

Superstar
So they beleive some toxic or otherwise unhealthy substances is added to airplane kerosene? Then the concentration in the air around airports would have been gigantic.
I'm not super strongly on either side but... they poison the food, the water.... why wouldn't they poison the air?

I think SkepticCat is the resident go-to person when it comes to Chemtrails, though...

I would like to see what he has to say

Bacsi

Star
I'm not super strongly on either side but... they poison the food, the water.... why wouldn't they poison the air?

I think SkepticCat is the resident go-to person when it comes to Chemtrails, though...

I gotta research this.

SkepticCat

Veteran
We're talking about billions of people who have an entirely incorrect idea of what is going on in the world. I simply don't understand how it can be that this information hasn't been spread explosively. I find the truth community at large frustratingly naive, apathetic and in fact even self-destructive in its failure to rapidly disseminate this information. We're creating the dark New World Order ourselves by failing to react. Yes, it's very difficult when many people are stuck in one particular world view presented by corporate media and refuse to budge. However, it seems to me many are simply choosing to cower and 'wait to see what happens' or just plain resigning and concending that 'there is nothing we can do' - a stance which simply results in there indeed being nothing to do, readily handing the entire world over to a group of psychopaths. Time and time again I see one tirade after another in various comments sections about 'how terrible the NWO will be'... but if that is so, why is it that the vast majority of 'truthers' are in fact doing absolutely nothing to prevent the situation?

It's completely ridiculous that there is so little zeal in addressing the problems, to be honest. Many are simply choosing to sit back and wait for the 'inevitable doom' when, in fact, the only reason it's 'inevitable' is the DECISION ITSELF that it 'must happen'. The NWO couldn't possibly happen if every single person on earth tomorrow DECIDED not to let it happen. It's only the attitude of continuing to do nothing that even makes their agendas able to proceed. I'm looking to organize an actual resistance to what is going on but I'm just one person. Those who comprehend the situation need to stop running around continuing to consent to the system, and put up an actual resistance. We're just handing everything to the Illuminati one a silver platter at the rate this is currently going. I will urge any reader here to take more drastic steps in their personal lives. This conspiracy here is what we should be devoting our attention to, not whatever else the individual has going on, that can come AFTER. Our ancestors would have never put up with what is going on right now, they fought to build what people today are now simply FREELY handing over to a group of psychos. It's a disgrace, to be honest. Stop supporting the system. Stop permitting the sheeple to fool around. Stop procrastinating and deal with the situation. /rant

YES they are chemtrailing us. They are poisoning us OPENLY, in BROAD DAYLIGHT. That is the whole point. They're showing everyone just how far they have their heads stuck up their rear ends.

Go look at Clifford E. Carnicom's research papers if needed beyond the visual, obvious proof.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
I'm with you on every point here. I find people's apathy towards this quite painful to be honest.
Screenshot-2018-6-21 point fingers point own direction at DuckDuckGo.png

- everyone's responsibility to make an effort to change what is going on - ESPECIALLY those of us having chosen to 'wake up', come here and gain deeper knowledge of what's going on. I'm trying to get readers here activated, so that what gets manifested is more than just forum posts complaining about the situation. We need to MOVE... and to actually CARE rather than just TALKING about CARING. Are you walking the talk?

lost principle of CARE.jpg

Depending on how interested you are in saving the world it could be as simple as posting links to images, articles, websites or videos regarding the Illuminati NWO takeover on a social media forum such as Facebook. Imagine if all users here would simply do that; a thread was already created a while back demonstrating the perceived effect: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-short-essay-on-numbers-vigilance-cause-effect-and-efficiency.2116/ - the basic conclusion was this 'awakening' to a hidden hand ruling the world (and, hopefully, a desire to act upon that information) could snowball extremely rapidly if people would simply put some effort - some CARE - into making that happen. The only reason this NWO thing can even be going on and hasn't been obliterated already is those who understand it is happening ultimately aren't [currently!] CARING to stop it by directing time and energy into a such effort - it's world conquest by laziness & apathy of the opponent (us!).

Kaczynskismall.jpg

We have instantaneous world-wide communication available at our fingertips. It should be REALLY easy. Just push especially hard to begin with and it will start rolling...

polymoog

Superstar
you havent looked into it, i see.
that aside, you do not need to discuss chemtrails with people if its something in which you are skeptical. discuss only the truth things you are passionate and knowledgeable about; let the other person do his/her own research to fill in the gaps. your only job is to wake them up and plant the seed. we are targeting the nescient, not the ignorant.