Organic Protests Breaking Out Across the US

Sunshine

Established
"Proles and animals are free" -George Orwell. Thoughtcrime is the only crime.

They are just ignorant and spoiled boys. The actions of people who are unaware of anything don't matter. They probably don't know that all american presidents are child molesters. They never chanting "Arrest pizzagate freaks". Because they don't know.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Over the weekend, people started showing that their patience for the Biden regime and its histrionics is coming to an end.

Students at four college football games, with packed stadiums, started chanting 'F**k Joe Biden." Also of note were eruptions of same at plazas, concerts and street-side protests in CA, ID and a parade on the Brooklyn Bridge.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/09/07/college-football-fans-chanted-f-joe-biden-in-multiple-stadiums-around-the-country-video/

Discuss....
Biden, being just a frontman, if people go beyond the Biden chants and acknowledge this "well-funded cabal" that ultimately dictates what Biden does.....
"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures."

....only then will i believe that the chanters are truly organic...not like BLM protestors who failed to torch anything that belonged to their corporate masters.

Awoken2

Superstar
Over the weekend, people started showing that their patience for the Biden regime and its histrionics is coming to an end
Do you reckon if all the fuckwits voted Republican next time things would get better?

Is this what you are implying here?
Students at four college football games, with packed stadiums, started chanting 'F**k Joe Biden." Also of note were eruptions of same at plazas, concerts and street-side protests in CA, ID and a parade on the Brooklyn Bridge.
Maybe if they were shouting fuck all politicians it would give us a glimmer of hope. Until then, they are doing exactly what they should be doing. Like good little sheep.

Organic my arse! Lol.

Anybody would think you were trying to create yet another one of those pointless political "debate" threads. :rolleyes:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Biden, being just a frontman, if people go beyond the Biden chants and acknowledge this "well-funded cabal" that ultimately dictates what Biden does.....
"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures."

....only then will i believe that the chanters are truly organic...not like BLM protestors who failed to torch anything that belonged to their corporate masters.
The 2016 Democratic party presidential primary should have served notice to anyone paying attention that the fix is always in with a certain duopolistic crowd. Then Trump's victory and especially the 2020 Democratic primary were just gratuitous exercises in public humiliation. Weird victory laps for the incompetent who cheated each other and us to the winners circle...

Example: Think of the "conservative Christians" who supported Trump to the hilt, think of all the "feminist" & POC supporters Biden has.

Sunshine

Established
Do you reckon if all the fuckwits voted Republican next time things would get better?

Is this what you are implying here?

No, I think we're in a post-democratic America where our votes no longer count for sh*t. The digitization was the final death knell, made it easier for the PTB to fudge the numbers, etc. Eventually there won't even be paper ballots to fall back on for recounts, etc. As if they haven't been faking those for decades anyways.

I posted the article because I was excited at the prospect of John and Jane Q. Citizens voicing their displeasure at the massive govt. overreach regarding vaccination and masks. I am hoping the dissent continues, grows, and maybe, just maybe, it'll turn into a movement! If people like us can prevent that movement from being hijacked by the Elites and used for their own ends, then that would be a first step toward undoing some of the damage they have done to our rights and liberties.

The kids don't have to be fully versed in all the gory details of the secret satanic cabal to get together and march for change. I'd rather not scar them with that stuff, if we can help it. But they know something's wrong. We knew it back in the 90's, even. We just didn't know what to do about it. Had we the technology and impetus that today's youth have, we might have been able to organize, stand up and improve things then, instead of blithely & unwittingly going along with it all. I'll be the first to admit, we fell for the Red Team/Blue team b.s. hard--when I think about all the lies and fake ish they put on the air about how great the Clintons were--I cringe. We fell for it hook, line and sinker. Just like the dinguses in the 2000's fell for that snake obama.

I am hoping that this new generation can take all the sides in the game of politics with a grain of suspicion. There are so many people who are tired of the 2-party system, myself included, that we may just have the critical mass it would take to add into the mix the Libertarians, or the Independents, or Greens, or the Whatever Spoiler You Deem Necessary. We will never hear about it in the media, but I bet there are tens of millions who are dissatisfied enough to be looking for alternatives.

I really don't understand why a few of you keep insisting that Trump be included in the invective against Biden. He has nothing to do with the heavy-handed tactics the current administration is attempting to bludgeon the population with. It's a pretty sure bet that if he was still in the WH, he would have an entirely different strategy. Are you implying that using businesses as a middleman to force their employees to get vaxxed is the right way to go about it? Threatening the livelihoods of those who are frightened of further endangering their health or that of their loved ones with this new drug? Or should the feds just penalize those who know enough to NOT trust the govt?

It's every individual's choice whether to get the vaccine(s) or not, and I hope it stays that way. If the kids in the stadiums and in the other places keep protesting, they may be able to sway the opinions of enough politicians that they might just listen.

The Zone

Star
No offense, but everybody who does not think the chants are organic does not live here where ALL news is fake. They were indeed organic in the football south and midwest of the United States. And you have to start somewhere. It is so ridiculously unrealistic to think anyone is woke enough to chant specifics of what is discussed here and that only if they do that are they given a cookie. One would think most would cheer the fact that American sports are helping in making the wear maskers cave for stadiums are full of people saying FU by not wearing them. Most know the division is by design yet they are sort of doing the same thing here per their retorts.

No offense, but everybody who does not think the chants are organic does not live here where ALL news is fake. They were indeed organic in the football south and midwest of the United States. And you have to start somewhere. It is so ridiculously unrealistic to think anyone is woke enough to chant specifics of what is discussed here and that only if they do that are they given a cookie. One would think most would cheer the fact that American sports are helping in making the wear maskers cave for stadiums are full of people saying FU by not wearing them. Most know the division is by design yet they are sort of doing the same thing here per their retorts.
Right - I do believe they are organic. It would be better if they said "F*ck the Biden administration" but you gotta start somewhere.

Incidentally - the NFL was hemorrhaging in ticket sales not too long ago so the American people do speak up a bit here and there...not nearly enough...but at least these chants show people are somewhat awake...or awakening?

The Zone

Star
My problem is that American's while being dumbed down mercilessly in the past two decades still are lovers of personal freedom. If someone chants what many are thinking already it takes hold for there is an immense bottled bushel of emotions for many. These chants also declare show me all those people who supposedly voted for Joe Biden. If they really want a civil war in America, they will get one for there are many fed up with everything and tired of a knee in their chest. Just how far are they going to push this totalitarian regime?

American sports is the one thing that is standing up to the mandates -- so much so, that the media dare not cover it. Thousands and thousands with no masks up in their face but they are quiet about it. Many, many athletes are unvaxed but they sway away from mentioning this in favor of standard handed-down CIA reading fare in media. The US is slow on the marches and such for the media here has completely hidden what is going on elsewhere. How can any true news agencies not show worldwide marches? I think the well-funded cabal is swimming upstream at times and becoming desperate to keep people brainless.

I want to think of the big picture as well, but it would take a lot to convince me that the cheers were not organic. I have a lot of interactions with people in one job from different walks of life and parts of the country and I base my view on having an idea of where their mindset is. Maybe the goal is to bring Kamala in, but the growing rejection of totalitarianism would not change.

While I get leaders are chosen and such, two sides to the same coin on many issues, etc. The tyranny we are seeing from the current democratic party is the culprit of a coming uprising if things continue as they have. The dems by reality or control are absolutely fanning the flames of war against its citizens. They refuse to even try to get along. As for the big picture, this is by design to take America out of the coming equation of world adjustment.

I do think Biden may be under the bus soon which would lead to Kamala who seems completely sold out to play a role. She was one of the most unpopular politicians ever barely getting any votes when she ran for the presidency. She would implement further restrictions and divide even more than Biden IMHO.

Lastly, what many always forget is who wins some political races has an effect on how we live. It is hard to make a case that the Dems do not want to gut the place and that their politicians are clownish of late. But those of us who think that, also detest Bush, etc. So, some of us care how that dictates our daily lives during that time for it massively changes everyday life. Some of us would rather slow the roll of insanity but I am afraid the Cabal has already damaged the spirit of America. The Dems? They just love their drone attacks and how long before they turn them on citizens the way things are going.

It is not about waking up all people. It is about waking up enough people.

Last edited:

Tikawanda

Established
So when people gather for BLM rallies or anything liberal related it's called a riot around here and cited as being Antifa's doing, but when people [mainly conservatives] gather to demonstrate their dislike of Biden it's merely an "organic protest"? That's quite a distinction. o_O

The Zone

Star
And that is quite a spin. Perhaps quotes are in order? Or we can just make a statement like MSM and then not have to explain it? I guess we will all go get our shots like good little moogs. You do realize football games are natural gathering places in the US? I guess all people at football games are conservatives too per this statement. How is chanting in the stands of a game a riot? But wait, who called BLM riots, or is that just a blanketed assumption?

weskrongden

Veteran
So when people gather for BLM rallies or anything liberal related it's called a riot around here and cited as being Antifa's doing, but when people [mainly conservatives] gather to demonstrate their dislike of Biden it's merely an "organic protest"? That's quite a distinction. o_O
I would have a lot more respect for BLM if they attacked Congress or big banks or the powerful but like the useless retards they are, they instead burn down their local CVS and Wendy's.

polymoog

Superstar

~JC~

Veteran
NBC reporter tries to pass off ‘f*ck Joe Biden’ chant as ‘let’s go Brandon’ at NASCAR race

0:32. just ridiculous for her to try and spin it. if only the race car driver corrected her....
We should thank that reporter because she just created a universal code :D