Orange Man Speech In Waco Texas

I admit I watched this live. To me it was depressing. It was like watching a television program rerun. I have seen it all before but now it's even worse. Orange Man looking a little worn out by all the witch hunt tactics used against him relentlessly. Who can honestly believe anything good will come out of the presidential election. That ship sailed last election. This is now insulting to anyone of even average intelligence. Everything is a lie. The whole system is a fraud. And it never ends. If Orange Man couldn't control things then why would he if he was back in charge. In a sane world the 2024 election would be cancelled in advance due to fraud and Orange Man returns to the White House because he won the last election. Anything else is unacceptable. COVID started this to get rid of Orange Man and ever since it is like a nightmare that never ends. A nightmare ends and you wake up. But not this. And why does all this take place starting in Waco Texas on the thirtieth anniversary of the Koresh scenario? I doubt this is just a coincidence but more likely a manifestation of whatever this is.

Everything is a lie. The whole system is a fraud. And it never ends.
Truth.

Only thing i see ending it is the return of Jesus Christ.
And why does all this take place starting in Waco Texas on the thirtieth anniversary of the Koresh scenario? I doubt this is just a coincidence but more likely a manifestation of whatever this is
Yeah that is really suspicious. Im not one of those number symbolism people but i was wondering if the rally was at the exact midpoint of the waco siege and if that meant anything.