Option to change username

billy t

Veteran
When I first made this account I kind of just typed in any random name because I was reading a thread and only aimed to reply to one post. Once I replied to the one post I ended up engaging more and yeah, I am now stuck with the name "Billy T" lol. I guess it does not really matter but if the admin could allow me a way of changing my name or if anyone knows how to do it then yeah, it would be appreciated.

elsbet

Superstar
Hi, Billy

I've only seen one person actually change her existing username, and it looks like the account is closed, now. BUT... if she could do it, maybe you can, too?

I'm pretty sure you can just create a new account if you want to, though-- it may be easier-- apparently, people do it all the time (see: sock account.. lol).

Yours would be legit, of course. :)

Right, @Maes17 ...? <-- he keeps up with this stuff. :p

Maes17

Superstar
Hi, Billy

I've only seen one person actually change her existing username, and it looks like the account is closed, now. BUT... if she could do it, maybe you can, too?

I'm pretty sure you can just create a new account if you want to, though-- it may be easier-- apparently, people do it all the time (see: sock account.. lol).

Yours would be legit, of course. :)

Right, @Maes17 ...? <-- he keeps up with this stuff. :p
I did for a good two/three weeks. I was mainly trolling tidal then I got to a point where I got suspicious.

So one of these days I’m gonna log in and be like “all y’all fake candy ass socks and such” ;)