Oprah for President?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
- Great voice impersonation. Good impression

A little bit on how Jesse feels about the political "process":
Every year it seems an episode would get "banned" and TRUtv wouldn't air it. This episode "Police State" is one of the "banned" episodes...19:00--22:30 should confirm to anyone the establishment of a Gestapo...

Last edited:

floss

Star
Oprah is just clearing the path for her Transgender Queen

Whom I believed to be the "Man of Sin"

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I don't know...She can't do any worse than Trump to be honest.....I am surprised Trump has not been impeached already.

makeorbreak

Established
Calmer heads have prevailed. Oprah now says she doesn't have the DNA to run for President, whatever that means. Does it mean she doesn't have the male DNA or the white DNA or just the aggressive DNA she would need to do the job? Never mind, she's not going to pursue the crazy idea.

rainerann

Star
Calmer heads have prevailed. Oprah now says she doesn't have the DNA to run for President, whatever that means. Does it mean she doesn't have the male DNA or the white DNA or just the aggressive DNA she would need to do the job? Never mind, she's not going to pursue the crazy idea.
Thank goodness. Could you even imagine what our next presidential election would look like if Oprah were running against trump? It makes my head hurt thinking about it.

There was some speech she made at some award show which made people go crazy on social media saying that she should run for president.Thats where all this hype started.I won't be surprised if it happens but the question is would you vote for her?

Valtharia

Rookie
I don't know...She can't do any worse than Trump to be honest.....I am surprised Trump has not been impeached already.
I think, and don't quote me on this, there is already a bill or something in the works to get him impeached. Though it could be "fake news"

TMT

Star
I hope not, but I'd prefer her over Trump. Dog shit would be preferable to that guy.