Opinions on the Uk Commonwealth games opening ceremony

So we know the Olympics is full of symbology. But what about this. Not much about it but the bull just seems off

1659357490704.png

Awoken2

Superstar
Full ceremony with funny commentator :
Thanks for posting this. Brilliant.

I never knew there were people out there who echoed my own inner monologue when watching these events, but I do now.

The longer it went on the funnier it got. It's like listening to the commentary through "they live" earphones.

And again we see the same programming. The programming of future events. They spell it out in your mind, and have been doing it for years.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Crazy!!! This is the end times, for real. We read these things in Scripture all the time but to watch it all come alive is surreal. Nations are filling up their cup of iniquity.

“there is a certain pitch of iniquity to which nations may arrive before they are destroyed, and beyond which divine justice does not permit them to pass

You know what's funny? TPTB poured money into school systems inorder to brain wash people into disregarding the metaphysical (and believe evolution) when at the end of the age, TPTB are going to play a metaphysical card...to the bewilderment of the brainwashed.

luke66

Rookie
0_Birmingham-2022-Commonwealth-Games-Opening-Ceremony.jpg

Interesting pic.

He has the head... and legs.. but he don't have the heart. There is a division in the body...
and in their ears he has a symphony. ...mind controling?

I'm not quite sure of the meaning.

Karlysymon

Superstar
This is title held by a British monarch...so the irony of it all had the Queen been in attendance.
1659906633475.png
I've gone through this article again and iam starting to wonder whether this ritual is actually meant to prepare us for an event...in the near future.

From the article:
The symbolism in this “ritual” was well planned in advance, and the organizers knew exactly what they were doing.

The elite love to use opening ceremonies, awards shows and other public spectacles to mentally and emotionally condition us.

And when they pull stunts like this, they know that only a very small fraction of the general population will ever object.

This is title held by a British monarch...so the irony of it all had the Queen been in attendance.
View attachment 78804

I've gone through this article again and iam starting to wonder whether this ritual is actually meant to prepare us for an event...in the near future.

From the article:
The symbolism in this “ritual” was well planned in advance, and the organizers knew exactly what they were doing.

The elite love to use opening ceremonies, awards shows and other public spectacles to mentally and emotionally condition us.

And when they pull stunts like this, they know that only a very small fraction of the general population will ever object.
I’m going to watch it with this in mind, I think that’s 100% right. Remember the 2012 olympics opening was a big weird display of the coming covid hysteria..
Full ceremony with funny commentator :
absolutely love this video. Makes this debacle a lot easier to watch

so at the end the bull enters, bleeds from his eyes, people kneel and worship him, while holding shards of light, then a woman climbs on top of him, holding a shard above his head (illuminated one) and then he changes colour and marches around the stage. na totally normal

luke66

Rookie
ojo.png

The eye of horus, the eye of thoth, a god of wisdom, magic, and the measurement and regulation of events and of time. Also, in ancient rome there was a god called mercury , represented with horns...

There is a watch arround the eye. And the prism....as a ray of light that iluminate a part of the eye...
The prism is pointed the number 6 on the watch. So, it's pointed saturn...a ray of light that came from saturn.

saturnooooo.png

Saturn. The death Sun.. with the 7 crystal's rings arround....
Saturn by a photo from NASA has a 6 point star on the pole..

saturn.jpg

Also ,, it's interesting to know that plasma has a shape of a 6 point star in the crystals of the water when somebody talk nice things to the water.....

EMOTO- EXPERIMENTO AGUA.jpg

Let's continue with the opening...

crystal obelisk.png

The girl is holding a crystal object ... with a shape of a obelisk or prism... hmmm
This prism-obelisk came from Saturn ... somehow it seems to be a crystal - ray of lifgt to comunicate with Saturn....

angels.png
After, they found the crystal, the gravity started to move their homes to earth....
I think is a reference to the falling angels.....

babel.png

They landed in the tower of babel...

torito.png
After a while, the dancers used the obelisk -prism to comunicate with the beast - bull - saturn. And dancers started to worship the bull. The bull is also Baal... and pagans worship to Baal with sacrifaces...

Another reference is the relation of the bull with Tammuz who was the reincarnation of Nimrod....and the followers used a cross-shaped , in order to proclaim his deity. The cross was originally used in Babylon as the representation of "tammuz", the name given to the sun god, Lucifer, from whom light comes to human beings, according to the beliefs of paganism. Tammuz and nimrod represent a solar god,,, the SUN. According with somes myths , Saturn was a sun before...

And the ray of the sun from the galaxy represent the plasma.. the origin of everything... represented as a star with 8 rays.. actualy , the combination of two crosses caused by an astronomy aligment is the origin of the star with 8 points.

By drawing a line from the scorpion's stinger to the arrowhead of Sagittarius, that line contains the center of the galaxy. Within the space between scorpio and sagittarius there is a DIVINE cross that does not move, and is formed by the line that goes from the center of the galaxy to the edge of it, and by another line that joins the central point of the equator of the East with its southern point.

Here on earth we have the mundane cross formed by the angles between the equinox and the solstice.
(Clarification: The sun of the galaxy IS NOT the same as the sun of the earth, they are two different suns)

The 8-armed cross represents the divine cross and the spatial and temporal alignment of the mundane cross and the divine cross on planet earth.

On the photo, there is the divine cross , the mundane cross.... represented with the 8 point star.....
but it's curious that is another star inside the already mentionated two crosses...
Inside there is another aligment with saturn... represented as a 6 points star.... this is the same shape of the manifestation of the `plasma...

0_Members-Of-The-British-Royal-Family-Attend-The-Commonwealth-Games.jpg

Last edited: