Opinions on the Everyone in Hollywood is trans people?

imsickofyoshi

Established
I hate it. Its so harmful. for women who don't look stereotypically feminine. Im a birth giving, breastfeeding, period having WOMAN but because my shoulders are wider than my hips, it don't matter Im actually a man..

free2018

Star
I hear you, but you're an actual woman. That's not the point of my thread.
Why would you want to defend a bunch of Luciferians?
Everything done by the Elite is rooted in darkness.

morita

Veteran
Even celebrities with big bosom (stereotipically feminine trait) are accused of being trans lol this is getting genuinenly ridiculous.

Aero

Superstar
Yes, clearly those obsessed with transexuals are missing all the boob flexes going on. I don't care how much surgery a man gets, or how much hormones he takes. A man can't boob flex like a woman.

imsickofyoshi

Established
I hear you, but you're an actual woman. That's not the point of my thread.
Why would you want to defend a bunch of Luciferians?
Everything done by the Elite is rooted in darkness.
I don't remember your thread. I would never defend them. This was just one of those random thoughts Ive been wanting to get out there.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think the trans narrative is just another psy-op to mess with peoples heads and blur the lines. I don't believe that everyone is transgender in Hollywood. Just another way to get their sick twisted Baphomet worship out to the masses.
I agree but it is my opinion that this psy-op is dangerous seeding within truther/conspiracy circles and i don't like it.

Edit:
Iam not saying there isn't a transgenda agenda rather that these youtubers (claiming that pretty much most famous people are trannies )
either have too much time on their hands or are intelligence assets, working to seed paranoia and confusion in the truther community.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
I agree but it is my opinion that this psy-op is dangerous seeding within truther/conspiracy circles and i don't like it.
It's not a psy-op. It's an actual operation. It's transhumanism literally. A lot of it is in plain sight. It's fine if people don't see it.
When one notices the first transexual being masqueraded as a woman, one sees others.
Personally, I don't spend most of a lot of time worrying about this part of the Deception Agenda.
There is so much other more blatant stuff with the political theatre and tech erosion of liberty.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This psyop both trangender/transsexual serves a few purposes that I can see.

Like flat earth theory and the Mandela effect. It's a form of gaslighting.
It's meant to normalize and promote gender fluidity trumping biological sex. It's a complete contradiction of God's creation of Man and Woman. I believe it plays into a larger agenda to destroy Christianity and replace it with Luciferian New Age doctrine.
Baphomet both male and female - the merging into one - balance and enlightenment BS.
It blurs the lines and acts as a stepping stone to normalize p@edophia in society.
It attacks and degrades women's unique physical, mental and spiritual existence.
It contradicts the family unit and indirectly promotes population reduction.
Feminizing men and calling out toxic masculinity makes them less of a threat in the NWO.
It's also another way to divide and distract the truther community and give fuel to skeptics.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
This psyop both trangender/transsexual serves a few purposes that I can see.

Like flat earth theory and the Mandela effect. It's a form of gaslighting.
It's meant to normalize and promote gender fluidity trumping biological sex. It's a complete contradiction of God's creation of Man and Woman. I believe it plays into a larger agenda to destroy Christianity and replace it with Luciferian New Age doctrine.
Baphomet both male and female - the merging into one - balance and enlightenment BS.
It blurs the lines and acts as a stepping stone to normalize p@edophia in society.
It attacks and degrades women's unique physical, mental and spiritual existence.
It contradicts the family unit and indirectly promotes population reduction.
Feminizing men and calling out toxic masculinity makes them less of a threat in the NWO.
It's also another way to divide and distract the truther community and give fuel to skeptics.
I agree with much of what you said, except for it's not a distraction. It's a real thing.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I agree with much of what you said, except for it's not a distraction. It's a real thing.

It's not a real thing in the, 'grass roots organic - it's time has come' - kind of way. It's a calculated manufactured psyop to promote an agenda.

It is a distraction. You clearly point this out in your post.

Personally, I don't spend most of a lot of time worrying about this part of the Deception Agenda. There is so much other more blatant stuff with the political theatre and tech erosion of liberty.

Karlysymon

Superstar
It's not a psy-op. It's an actual operation. It's transhumanism literally. A lot of it is in plain sight. It's fine if people don't see it.
When one notices the first transexual being masqueraded as a woman, one sees others.
Personally, I don't spend most of a lot of time worrying about this part of the Deception Agenda.
There is so much other more blatant stuff with the political theatre and tech erosion of liberty.
It just seems as though the argument is 70% of Hollywood is. Which has to be a stretch.
This isn't my most flattering image but i guess i should sit tight and wait for some youtuber to call me a tranny :p

1570164575951.png

free2018

Star
It's not a real thing in the, 'grass roots organic - it's time has come' - kind of way. It's a calculated manufactured psyop to promote an agenda.

I hear you. I get where you're coming from.

It is a distraction. You clearly point this out in your post.
I don't find it to be a distraction so much as part of an overall subjugation-extinction conspiracy which involves WW3, Noahide Laws, one world currency, etc...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It just seems as though the argument is 70% of Hollywood is. Which has to be a stretch.
This isn't my most flattering image but i guess i should sit tight and wait for some youtuber to call me a tranny :p

View attachment 26116
Personally, I wouldn't worry about what some jerk on Youtube has to say. I assume you have plenty of photos to prove your case if you felt the need to.:p
Screenshot_2019-10-04 Carly Simon - People In The News CNN 2004 - YouTube.png