"Operation Legend" Launches - Sending a "surge" of federal agents to U.S. Cities... "No Choice" ???

Lisa

Superstar
what does it matter? Drugs shouldn't be illegal.
Drugs are illegal..especially the ones he infested. If he did turn his life around..then he shouldn’t be on drugs paying with fake money.

Lurker

Star
Showing that the cashier took the bill bill and looked it over and called the police.
In which case the cashier should've denied the transaction. For all I know, the cashier could've switched bills.

Lisa

Superstar
In which case the cashier should've denied the transaction. For all I know, the cashier could've switched bills.
You’d see that on tape. Idk what happened anymore..that part got lost amid the riots that took over what happened to Floyd and anything around the case.

justjess

Superstar
PLEASE READ, PLEASE SHARE:

Hey guys. Not a SINGLE firework was thrown tonight. Not a SINGLE ounce of violence from protestors. There were about 40 of us: moms, veterans, journalists with our hands in the air MOTHERFUCKING shouting “HANDS UP, DON’T SHOOT.”

Then a mob of 50 FEDs form a line and shove us to the floor one by one. Grab us by our necks and hold lit gas cans 3 inches from our faces. Step on top of us to advance on the peaceful crowd. Medics rushed us out. I’ve been gassed plenty of times, but this was different. I have the highest grade non-military gas mask. We thought we were going to die.

All of this, for what? To protect a building that the FEDs busted all the windows out of? No. They are attacking us because if Black folks FINALLY get the equity and reparations they deserve, white men in power lose their boats and islands.

IF YOU AREN’T SCARED YOU AREN’T PAYING ATTENTION. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

https://amzn.to/2X01Rcr
Protest Gear Donations ^ Priority goes to Black people in the frontlines. We donate directly to Moms United For Black Lives.

Aero

Superstar
I’m liberal sounding? :p Ya..sure!

What tough love...you agree with this..
When it comes to your crusade against protestors you sure do act like a lib. That's what this really is. It's you engaging in some ideological crusade and trying to mask it as some law and order defense. Of course, that's not meant to single you out or anything. I see your behavior as pretty typical. Maybe you are unconscious when you do it, but the reality is you're using the liberal playbook.

Fighting fire against fire is not going to work here. Because the end result will always be two groups of social justice warriors not really getting anywhere. It's literally like you are jumping into an entertainment wrestling match. Like it's all for a show and today racism is the bad guy. Tomorrow we will have a new bad guy, rinse and repeat.

You and AG Barr can have fun in the fake wrestling show. Some of us would rather find solutions that actually solve these glaring problems.

Lisa

Superstar
When it comes to your crusade against protestors you sure do act like a lib. That's what this really is. It's you engaging in some ideological crusade and trying to mask it as some law and order defense. Of course, that's not meant to single you out or anything. I see your behavior as pretty typical. Maybe you are unconscious when you do it, but the reality is you're using the liberal playbook.

Fighting fire against fire is not going to work here. Because the end result will always be two groups of social justice warriors not really getting anywhere. It's literally like you are jumping into an entertainment wrestling match. Like it's all for a show and today racism is the bad guy. Tomorrow we will have a new bad guy, rinse and repeat.

You and AG Barr can have fun in the fake wrestling show. Some of us would rather find solutions that actually solve these glaring problems.
I’m using the lib playbook of law and order? :D you are kidding right? Their playbook right now is lawlessness.

:rolleyes: You’re nuts.

Aero

Superstar
I’m using the lib playbook of law and order? :D you are kidding right? Their playbook right now is lawlessness.

:rolleyes: You’re nuts.
Um yes. You got fake outrage, backwards policy and pro-trump safe rooms. Seems a lot like a liberal arts college.