"Operation Legend" Launches - Sending a "surge" of federal agents to U.S. Cities... "No Choice" ???

Thunderian

Superstar
His admission corroborates reports from the ground. Check the link I just posted for more information on that.

Furthermore your interpretation makes even less sense. If the feds are within their jurisdictional authority they don't need to proactively take over anything. At best Wolf choose the worst possible wording. At worst he's confirming everything we are hearing.
The link you posted doesn’t corroborate anything at all. Authorities are well within their constitutional rights to arrest people who are in the middle of a riot and to hold them for up to 72 hours without charge. Your argument is nonsense. This is what happens when you get all your information from slanted sources. You miss out on a lot of information.

Thunderian

Superstar
This is Wolf’s quote:

“Attacking federal police officers and law enforcement officers which they have done for 52 nights in a row is a federal crime. And so the department, because we don't have that local support, that local law enforcement support, we are having to go out and proactively arrest individuals."

When they are called in, federal authorities will generally take their cue from the local or state PD. They rely on local intelligence and operations to lead the way. In Portland, and elsewhere, the local authorities have had their powers curtailed by their own political leaders. In reaction to the non response from the local police in the face of clear violations of federal law, the federal troops have to be “proactive” and conduct their own operations without the usual local leadership and direction. How this common sense interpretation of a straightforward statement has turned into “jackbooted secret police are snatching innocent people off the street” is completely beyond me. I understand if you think the worst of the government, but you can’t just pull things out of your ass when the facts don’t support your narrative, and we are seeing a LOT of that. I have never seen so many straight up lies being published and spread by mainstream media. I don’t know how you can defend such idiotic untruth.

businesses closing down and not reopening, more evidence of dana coverstones dream coming to pass.

Lisa

Superstar
I have never seen so many straight up lies being published and spread by mainstream media.
New ice age
Killer bees
Save the ocean
Three minutes to midnight
Global warming
Global cooling
Murder hornets
Dust storm heading across the Atlantic.
Climate change

They lie a lot..

Aero

Superstar
Sounds like she was arrested for probable cause (she was in the middle of a riot), then released a few hours later. This has happened to probably thousands of people, including plenty of journalists and photographers, during these protests and the attending riots. You wouldn’t know this because you seem pretty clueless in general, but authorities can hold a person for up to 72 hours without charging them. She was out in five hours. Someone call the ACLU. If she had a case for her constitutional rights being restricted, she’d be suing.
So they had probable cause to arrest, but still released her? Yeah your arguments make perfect sense.

Besides the fact that you completely misinterpreted the 72 hour rule. Standing outside of a courthouse doesn't warrant any sort of detainment period.

It's not a crime to stand on public property! It's not a crime to protest either. The woman in this article literally did nothing wrong, and you support the feds kidnapping her for up to 72 hours without trial.

justjess

Superstar
And yet, it hasn’t, really.

No, see, when you actually read the entire “proactive” quote, you see that it didn’t mean they were just hauling people off the street. The federal police were being proactive by arresting criminals when local authorities were not. This has already been established, hasn’t it?

If you insist on interpreting that quote to mean what you think it does, then do you have any evidence that the feds are actually arresting randos for no reason? Other than the one quote? If the police were doing what you say, to the extent you say, where are the testimonies?

Videos embedded throughout links. I don’t have the patience to link more atm.

Thunderian

Superstar
So they had probable cause to arrest, but still released her? Yeah your arguments make perfect sense.

Besides the fact that you completely misinterpreted the 72 hour rule. Standing outside of a courthouse doesn't warrant any sort of detainment period.

It's not a crime to stand on public property! It's not a crime to protest either. The woman in this article literally did nothing wrong, and you support the feds kidnapping her for up to 72 hours without trial.
So why isn’t she suing?

Lisa

Superstar
She should have stayed home if she wanted no trouble..

Thunderian

Superstar

Videos embedded throughout links. I don’t have the patience to link more atm.
What is that supposed to prove? That federal authorities are arresting people suspected of committing crimes? Is that illegal now?

Aero

Superstar
So why isn’t she suing?
Who said she isn't sueing? She was clearly unjustifiably detained. Hence the reason why the feds let her go!

You asked for evidence people were being detained without cause and I gave it to you. So stop moving the goalposts man.

antifa in Portland putting nails in improvised explosive devises
peaceful demonstrators place nails of hope into bombs for the late George Floyd to celebrate him being sober for 2 months” suggested title for cnn

“nooooo it’s our gonstitutional rights as Americans to bomb things also frick the USA we hate it destroy it and all laws”

Lisa

Superstar
I think u are afraid, ur country is collapsing which is understandable.
I’m not afraid and I don’t think it’s collapsing. I think it’s being hoaxed so trump loses the election. It remains to be seen what happens after he wins.

We aren’t in the tribulation period yet.