Operation Gotham Shield

SkepticCat

Veteran
Disturbing reports coming in from all over truther community of possible 'nuclear' false flag attack happening in NYC early next week. 9/11, London bombings, Atlanta highway collapse etc also all had simultaneous 'drills' taking place when they happened. It appears this 'Gotham' (Batman connotations again) operation which is supposedly a major exercise has been kept almost completely off the public radar (it is supposedly already in effect according to some government documents, stated to have begun on April 18).

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712

All of this is happening right around the time North Korea threatens nuclear destruction of the US (according to mainstream media):
https://coercioncode.com/2017/04/20/north-korea-says-dont-mess-with-us-kim-will-push-the-nuclear-button/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-us-relations_us_58f87f23e4b0cb086d7e36a7?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

---

Could this all be related to this: https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-st-john-the-divine-cathedral/ ? The possibility is chilling.

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

(Revelation 18)

SkepticCat

Veteran
Why 'Gotham' And 'Agents Of SHIELD' Are In A Precarious Position

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/11/04/why-gotham-and-agents-of-shield-are-in-a-precarious-position/#62e1dc041f18

https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-month-0417/

Maybe just a strange coincidence. It doesn't make sense they'd want people to subconsciously know about the term "Gotham Shield", which also appears to have been completely blacked out from the mass media. It's supposedly a major exercise involving multiple major crisis government response institutions like FEMA that - according to some government sources, but not all (!) - is already in action. You'd think you'd want to forecast to the public that you're about to conduct a major military exercise that could result in traffic jams etc early next week but neither the NY Times, the NY Daily news, Newsday nor the NY Post make any mention of this exercise whatsoever. Snopes.com, however - one of the main sites working overtime to discredit any and all 'conspiracy theories' - does cover the case.

The following is a quote of what I wrote in response to VC's article featuring the above picture having not heard of this 'operation' they're conducting next week:

I actually think this one is frightening and quite different from all the rest VC has posted up till now. I say this because of that Marvel comic one. They’re so open about it they dare to spell out “hail NWO” on a poster that will be seen by so many people. Whatever last few remnants haven’t heard of NWO ‘conspiracy theory’ are going to ask about what it is when they see this poster. “What is New World Order”? The poster openly invites people to start researching ‘conspiracy theories’. This isn’t just flashing an Illuminati sign (that most believe is a ‘meme’) – this is posting a keyword that will take you directly to ‘conspiracy’ sites if you plug it into a web browser where people might start seeing things they’re not ‘supposed’ to see.

Would they jeopardize what they’ve been building up for centuries with the kind of carelessness we see in this poster and, perhaps, other blatantly Illuminati productions like ‘Rapunxel’ from Azalea? Clearly not. That means they’re confident they’ll stay in control. That the masses won’t riot. That they’ve won. For that to be true, something drastic will have to happen in the world in the near future. People are slow to wake up but it *is* happening, the clock is ticking for them.

The world is actually on the brink of world war. An engineered ‘event’ between the US and Russia and off we go. If WW3 happens tomorrow, how many people do you suppose will think of this in terms of Illuminati play and not “those darn russkies/yankies?” People are still fast asleep. This is why these things are so serious.

Last edited:

colson

Rookie
I take this Gotham Shield stuff very seriously. May 6th is the 'middle of 7 years' (Dan 9:27) from the Iran Nuclear Deal, Nov 24, 2013. (this isn't the 'real 7 year treaty', but there are multiple layers to prophecy.) This isn't to say that it will definitely happen, they constantly hype things that don't pan out all the time. (When we look at Rev 7, the disaster is stalled until people are sealed, then it is let loose. People are sealed at... Passover, which just ended. That's the context for the North Korea hype right now.

As to why they hype 'conspiracy theories' in such a strange manner, it is not really the 'antichrist' that is the real payload of deception they want to snare people in, it's the false prophet. The false prophet actually will be 'rescuing people' from the antichrist (and yet will enforce worship of a statue of the person that they have just been saved from). So on the one hand, they want to set up their 'bad guy' (the Illuminati or greys or reptilians or whatever), but they don't really want people to be 'awake', they just want there to be a potential awareness of this thing possibly existing. Then when the 'good guy' shows up and 'saves people', it will 'all make sense'.

Lady

Star
Anyone able to corroborate this? Friends or family in the affected areas?

mecca

Superstar
Anyone able to corroborate this? Friends or family in the affected areas?
there was a power outage in my area 2 weeks ago (it's probably just a regular power outage bc of weather)
but it didn't affect me lel

Aero

Superstar
The U.S government isn't going to try to put everyone in FEMA camps. But I do think all of their terrorist "drills" are stupid, because why... Oh yeah, they always stand down the moment before the attack happens!

Lady

Star
There is usually a false flag event that coincides with the "drills." Those emergency and municipal organizations involved in past drills have been confused as to what is actually a drill and what is reality. The air traffic controllers were told to not react due to the scheduled drill on 9-11. So, they did not.
Be ready...

I read somewhere that North Korea is doing a nuclear test around that time too. So it could be a false flag that they try to blame on NK. That or all this is just TOO obvious for them to go thru with. Time will tell.

Lady

Star
What's the point of a drill?
EXACTLY!
In any other situation, I would give the typical answer-to be better prepared, but I could not have asked a better question myself in this instance.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Facebook is now CENSORING MY COMMENTS ABOUT GOTHAM SHIELD. My posts about Gotham Shield were deleted; my ability to write messages to friends has been disabled. This is real, this is live, people.

NYC will be struck by a 'nuclear attack' this week, most likely Wednesday. Please drop whatever you are doing and instead do all you can to inform others about what will happen and expose this. Call in sick for work. GET THE WORD OUT.

Lisa

Superstar
I read about this drill and the batman connotation...but I can't remember where at...I was wondering if anyone was going to say anything about it here. I wonder what is really going on...I guess time will tell?

Lady

Star
Not sure if this is disinformation or not, I have never visited the site. The information is very recent, however.

TMT

Star
Something is coming. Look for them to tank Trumps approval rating as low as possible before it happens, if it' nuclear terrorism, and the world isn't ended it may be worse because the very concept of human freedom will die.

SkepticCat

Veteran
This is Bible prophesy being fulfilled

Read revelation 18

We are now in the end times. The satanic deception is upon us. Please understand what is happening. NYC, the 'Babylon' of Revelation is about to be destroyed. Please see this channel, our very physical bibles are being corrupted before our eyes (CERN): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7OMKe4XKTvSqvCxQKhuvw

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

(Matthew 24:24)

YOUR PHYSICAL BIBLES ARE BEING MANIPULATED!

Lady

Star
Something is coming. Look for them to tank Trumps approval rating as low as possible before it happens, if it' nuclear terrorism, and the world isn't ended it may be worse because the very concept of human freedom will die.
Lol! I had just read a couple days prior to the NBC poll that approval ratings were at higher levels than ever. Polls are liars!

TMT

Star
Lol! I had just read a couple days prior to the NBC poll that approval ratings were at higher levels than ever. Polls are liars!
They were pretty low for Bush when 9/11 happened and it propelled him to a second term. I think they want to see how low they can go for Trump..and then catastrophe..and then the media will shift to support him and well let's just see.
40 percent is where it's now iirc

Lady

Star
They were pretty low for Bush when 9/11 happened and it propelled him to a second term. I think they want to see how low they can go for Trump..and then catastrophe..and then the media will shift to support him and well let's just see.
40 percent is where it's now iirc
Well, if you believe that the scenario is being repeated in order to bring us into conflict and military action, then the poll is reported as such to push that narrative.
Or, it is just the liberal media bias rearing its head again.