Open mind/hearts please

See my posts #62-65. Compare/contrast what you claim the Bible says vs. what the Bible actually says. They do not match. I 100% agree - You don't have to accept the Bible, but at least be honest and admit you have not presented the Bible truthfully.

You:

The Creator of Heaven of Light,Our Light inside the system will be the god in any religion they have divided us with

there is no religion that is better or worse as they have all been designed to do what they are doing
dividing Us and pitting Us against each other thinking because Our belief is the true belief

I am just gonna ask you all to please sit and Pray/Speak to Our Light/whatever your word is

Our Light does not have genders first of all they are all and none

Please pray,ask,meditate w/e You,yourself do to commune with your beliefs of what Our Light are

Requirement for Freemasons:

"The agnostic frankly says, “I do not know in what God I believe, or how God may be formed or exist, I only know that I believe in something.” Freemasonry does not ask him or anyone to describe his “something”. If it is to him that which may be named God, no matter how utterly different from the God of the man who hands him the petition, Freemasonry asks nothing more. He must believe in a "Supreme Being'. How he names God, how he defines or limits God, what powers he gives God – Freemasonry cares not. 

What a Mason thinks about the glorious Architect, by what name he calls her/him, how he defines or conceives of her/him, so far as Freemasonry is concerned may be a secret between Deity and brother, kept forever “in his heart”.

The "light" of Freemasonry:

What Freemasonry Offers - Bro. Magdalena I. Cumsille
“Light is the only benefit that Freemasonry offers any applicant. Although many other good things may be added, anyone who walks through the door of Freemasonry with the metallic hope of some lesser treasure concealed on his person will inevitably be disappointed. The ceremony of initiation will have to be repeated, in another cycle, if he ever finds a desire for Light growing in him again.”

“When we are told that the sun is ever at its meridian with respect to Freemasonry, this alludes to the Reality which is ever present in the truth that our Arts embody. This truth is unaltered by time, customs, circumstances or location. It touches the heart (the inner Sun) of the initiate of today as it did those of eras long gone. Freemasonry is a way, a path in the present, where there is no darkness and T.G.A.O.T.U. is ever the Light.”

You are describing the same false god as Freemasonry.

Nothing personal to you but actually it's funny because as mush as British people show that they despise masonry and other secret societies but they have absolutely nothing as related in action going on to demonstrate in their lives.

Probably should one scratches the surface they will find that masons have (majorly) brought wealth, prosperity (transient fruits of the temporary matrix) to especially the UK and US (as the UK, U.G.L.E. is the kingpin of masonry and US, the runner up) at the behest of purging, maiming and looting other uninitiate human beings (either directly at the point of a gun/war or indirectly via their financial system of slavery upon the planet).

Ofcourse TheCreator is OmniPresent and masons or jesuits or any other paedo elites have NOT got their trademark or rubber stamp in on this unequivocal TRUTH. Infront of TheOmniPresent, these diabolical secret gatekeepers are zilch, mere flies, speck of dust. Everybody dies, even these masons or jesuits will die. Its untenable. Only TheOmniPresent is that wasn't created, currently is, and cannot be destroyed.

As I have said a lot of times, the quintessential difference between these secret societies and gullible human beings who really want to connect with TheOmniPresent Creator within, is that, these secret societies seek their pagan GAOTU in the outward (eyes open) , in the matrix , via their occult ceremonies. These secret societies are ridiculously malevolent, they have understanding of only classical physics , material wealth , (even if this wealth may be coming via spilling blood of other gullible uninitiate human beings). i.e. Inverted Gnostics (in fact inverted a*seh*les, you may also take away the word/term Gnostic from their vicinity; because they are absolutely NOT). Whereas, the gullible human beings who genuinely wishes to connect with TheOmniPresent Creator will close his / her eyes and dig within. This real Gnostic has got nothing to do with wealth and prosperity (obviously not to the level the inverted ones wish to immerse themselves in) but just a nano second of realisation of TheCreator within , provides this gullible human being with everything he/she can wish for and it completes the purpose of why he/she is alive on this planet , on this plane in the first place. The human being now knows/realises what the matrix is and how these deliberate materialistic paedophiles have bastardised the natural living of human being so easily on this planet.

But, I guess, as Mr. @A Freeman said earlier, I don't suppose the real Israelites are going to do anything about the diabolical predicament of the planet because they (majority) have gotten quite used to with all the transient fruits of the temporary matrix their generations have been supplied with. So I am not too optimistic with the real Israelites tbrh here!

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The Israelite nations were meant to be a demonstration people to the rest of the world, of the benefits and blessings that could be had from keeping our Creator's Law (see Deut. 28). Although The Two Witnesses (U.S. and U.K.) translated, published and carried the Bible to every other nation, they did NOT live by it (by live...believe), and thus became an example of what NOT to do instead.

So what has happened in this world is really to be blamed on the true people Israel, because of our failure to keep The Royal Law of Liberty that our Creator gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free. Free from injustice and oppression, free from sexual perversion and immorality, free from poverty and the crime that poverty causes, and yes, free from secret societies.

That is exactly why the Israelite nations -- the U.K. and the British Commonwealth nations, including America, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Northern France, Celtic Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Baltic states and Gibraltar, i.e. the English-speaking nations of the world -- are about to be defeated in WW3 by the Russians and Chinese, as punishment for not keeping The Law.

It seems noteworthy that there have been attempts to reverse this steady march of evil by the Israelite nations. One such well-documented effort was that of JFK, who called out all secret societies for what they are: repugnant, and not part of any free, civilized society. This wasn't just about the freemasons, Illuminati, etc., but the entire network of shadow government operatives and their alphabet soup agencies, like the NSA and CIA, the latter of which was already in control of the media by that time,. That's why JFK addressed the press and also threatened to break the CIA into a thousand pieces.

A video excerpt from JFK's address to the press on 27 April 1961:-

Those behind the secret societies, including the banksters behind the Federal Reserve, were not going to allow this threat (and the minting and distribution of interest/usury-free American coins which JFK was doing) to go unanswered. And neither was the Jesuit-run Vatican, which felt betrayed that their first Roman Catholic president wasn't minding them. JFK was subsequently murdered in broad daylight (and filmed), to send a message/threat to anyone else that might be inclined to oppose the monolithic conspiracy JFK warned about, that they would not survive.

While the above may make our present situation seem hopeless, it isn't. Good WILL overcome evil, and this war -- which has been going on for over 6000 years -- will result in a victory for Good, and for those precious few who see the insanity of our present course of action, realize that our Creator knows best, and are willing to do whatever it takes to return to and keep our Creator's Law.

For reference, in The Law, our Creator PROMISES to fight for anyone who keeps His Law. And if it isn't self-evident yet, there's no way to fight and win this war without His Help.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
that's Your opinion and Your entitled
to it
I do not See me presenting/being the same
as the elite

I have not twisted anything I have presented
with my opinion/belief of what those passages
mean to me

I am questioning anything that the elite have
allowed because they don't allow anything for
nothing,that is what We do here everyday

yeah Ya might as well put that name to Our Light
if Ya wish as tptb who have allowed what is in the
book/guide to be in it and have kept other words
out of it

they have had their way with that book from
the first print of the book and they will not allow for
Us to Know the True name of Our Light or the Truth
of Ourselves

they have twisted all religion in all kind of ways
to control the Peoples of the regions in which that
religion is born to get certain results from those Peoples

a false god but that's according to Your belief and Your
perceptions of the book to that belief not mine

there is no religion that is better or worse as they
have all been designed to do what they are doing
dividing Us and pitting Us against each other thinking
because Our belief is the true belief We are better than
whoever and their belief that's not True

for w/e reason I was allowed to See past my hurt/anger
and lack of faith to a path that lead me back to faith with
better understanding of what Free Will is and that though
the book may hold some Truths,it is not absolute Truth

Ya believe every word wholeheartedly and it leads Ya
to a life that has Ya walk the Lighted Path that's all We
can do is try to be as Good as We can in this life,We try
to spread the Love that is Our Light to all in this World
as that's the only way We will defeat the evils that have
ruled this World for far too long

that my wording reminds Ya of the way the evils word their
beliefs/lies,We already Know that is why they word it that
way as they fool more Peoples in by thinking they are
praising Our Light but in the end they find out different

I cannot help that others have deceived Peoples by
wording similar to mine

I already said I am not trying to nor will I change
Your belief just as Ya will not change mine
We agree to disagree

I have not asked anyone to believe me in fact I have
said numerous times to Ask/Pray for Yourself
I cannot tell Ya what to believe that is Yours and Yours
alone to decide

I Know the path I'm trying to walk a path of Good/Love
back home to Our Light
Thats what free will is your choice to choose no one elses.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
that's Your perception

because i said Our Light is genderless
they believe theirs to be both in one
or either gender is different than my belief
of what/who Our Light/Creator is

that they use the word light to describe their
belief of what that light is,is different from
my belief,I believe in a Creator that is Good/Love
so much more so than We can perceive with or of
those words

because they mention never darkness only light

means little to me as the way in which they say/
believe in those words and who/what they are
applying that belief to is not my Creator and I Know
this because I have Seen/Heard enough to Know
their light differs from my Light

We all Know they use signs/symbols/words that
are acceptable/accepted it always sounds like it's
ok but eventually when Ya come to understand fully
what is being taught and where/who their beliefs are
with,it is not in anyway Good/Love or that of Our Light

I cannot help that they have created a language with
which they can use double speak and definitions that
they have designed to speak in a way that can hide
lies or Truth,We can only Ask/Pray for help in discerning
the Truth from the lies of the evils here

I'm not trying to offend Ya but obviously I have
I am Truly sorry I have but I am not going to go
along ever again with any religion just because
someone says I will be forever punished for not
doing what a book says to do,I no longer believe that,

I would never say Your going to be forever in the belows
because Ya believe every word written in the Bible/Guide
as that's Your right Your Free Will and I am not the
one who has to atone for Your life choices that Ya
have made

I have stated at the beginning of this thread that
though I refer to the god/jesus of the Bible/Guide
that it's only because that is the religion with which
I am familiar,it is all I can use as an example to
what I am trying to say in this thread as that is
the religions I have experienced

before this thread I would have said very similar
statements that the freem's say but now I Know
different and I can't explain the why now only that
I do and I Know it's different now, that I do have
faith again
Interesting post. The Islamic perception is that God is genderless as well. God is not a he/she, but the Creator of he's & shes's. In fact, in Quran it states something to the effect of "We allow you to say "Him" when referring to the Lord because thats how you understood things before they became clearer." But the Almighty is beyond gender as gender is merely another tool at the disposal of the Lord.

redqueen

Superstar
Interesting post. The Islamic perception is that God is genderless as well. God is not a he/she, but the Creator of he's & shes's. In fact, in Quran it states something to the effect of "We allow you to say "Him" when referring to the Lord because thats how you understood things before they became clearer." But the Almighty is beyond gender as gender is merely another tool at the disposal of the Lord.
exactly TempestOfTempo

Lurking009

Veteran
I'm not trying to offend Ya but obviously I have
I am Truly sorry I have but I am not going to go
along ever again with any religion just because
someone says I will be forever punished for not
doing what a book says to do,I no longer believe that,
No, the issue isn't about offense. The issue is about truth. You are absolutely free to follow which ever path you choose. As I said earlier, you don't have to accept the Bible, but neither should you expect to go unchallenged when presenting false claims about the Bible. I've stated the problems -

- What you claim the Bible says isn't actually what the Bible itself says, and I explained why in several posts. You have yet to address or reconcile those posts.
- The god you present is the same as the god of freemasonry. When you open yourself up to the 'our light' spirit that rejects the truth of God and accepts all gods as one, you open yourself up to the very same demons as the freemasons. This is a hypocrisy beyond understanding since you claim post after post to reject and despise 'tptb' ad nauseum.

Obviously we're free to believe what we want, so all I can do is caution you and every single person in this thread to run from the very thing you claim to be against. If it looks like a duck... ask yourselves why. I'm only saying this out of deep concern.

redqueen

Superstar
then the issue is Your version of Truth
to Ya it doesn't represent the Truth obviously
I have Seen/Read the same as Ya have Seen/Read
and have Seen/Read/received it differently than Ya

no where in this thread have I said that
Our Light/God is all gods that are presented
to Us there is only One Our Light/God

I'm not claiming anything as I have said multiple
times I'm only stating my interpretation of how
I am now perceiving the Guide/Bible

that how for w/e reason I was allowed a better understanding
of why there was no stopping from Our Light/God during years
on years of abuses,that I was gifted the let go of that hurt/anger
that robbed my faith/Love of Our Light/God for my whole life to
the point of me starting this thread

I'm sharing the new way my eyes are perceiving/receiving the
Guide/Bible with renewed faith/Love for Our Light/God

no one needs to believe me I have said do not believe me
I have repeatedly Asked/said for anyone Seeing/Reading my
posts here to ask for their Own Guidance in discerning the
Truth

I am sorry that Your deep concern is coming
across a little bit as offended since Ya keep
trying to portray me the same as the evils that
are ruling Our World that's Your opinion and I
can't change that

the Truth is none of Us Know each other really
I Know my Heart/Soul and I Know the path I'm on
and who is responsible for my Light spark that gives
me the gift of Life/Love

I'm against every form of evil that walks in/not in Our
World but I shouldn't have to convince Ya or anyone
of my Heart/Soul as it's not Yours to judge nor atone
for

I have been trying to address Your posts Your just
refusing my answer I cannot give the answers Ya
want as that's an all out lie to say I See what Ya See
cause I don't

I See a book that was printed by Peoples
who are corrupted to their very Souls/or have
sold their Souls and I am choosing to understand
that their corruption has touched/tainted everything
it could in the book/Our World,Yes there are Truths but
just the minimum Truth the evils could get away with

I definitely do understand this skepticism about the Bible and religion. I myself believe there are alot of half truths, because the devil pretty well makes it where it's next to impossible to find the full truth. So many things have been tampered with. I do identify myself as a Christian, yes, but as one who is more spiritual and not religious. To me, religion and science or two sides of the same coin, just like the left and right..it's all meant to have people divided and fight each other instead of the real enemy stealing from us.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I definitely do understand this skepticism about the Bible and religion. I myself believe there are alot of half truths, because the devil pretty well makes it where it's next to impossible to find the full truth. So many things have been tampered with. I do identify myself as a Christian, yes, but as one who is more spiritual and not religious. To me, religion and science or two sides of the same coin, just like the left and right..it's all meant to have people divided and fight each other instead of the real enemy stealing from us.
The notion of a creator and science are really not mutually exclusive at all. The more I have researched into it, the less compelling the case for materialism and naturalism have become. They are just modern faiths [in the power of nothing], dreamt up by people who want a narrative that excludes God!!!

The notion of a creator and science are really not mutually exclusive at all. The more I have researched into it, the less compelling the case for materialism and naturalism have become. They are just modern faiths [in the power of nothing], dreamt up by people who want a narrative that excludes God!!!
Yeah, I can see that. Seems they will do anything in their power to exclude God, which is awful. It's no wonder people are so lost these days

redqueen

Superstar
this for w/e reason popped into
My yt feed just now and it's so
close to the Speaking/Prayer
I've been saying since the start
of this thread

again this wasn't me til the very first post
of this thread and I don't Know why but
I'm grateful I've been given a chance to renew
the Love and faith I had when I was so young
that I didn't think/believe I would ever have again
in my lifetime

it has changed a lot for me in these past
months all for the better

so for any who need to Hear it

redqueen

Superstar
not every Creation Created is evil nor is every
Creation here evil

there is Good Creations that were Created and
there is Good that is here with Us that are here
trying to Help/Guide Us to find the Lighted path
so We can find Our way back Home to Our Light

FreeWill ensures that the choice of path We walk
is Our and Ours alone that is the gift Our Light
gave to all of Us

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
this is what I've been trying to show in this
thread

the Guide/bible is the first tool of designed divides
/control of the masses,with tptb in charge of every
single word We are allowed to See

of course there is some Truth as they have to play by
the rules of this plane too,it also helps in them selling
Us the lies they've sold Us

everywhere they could they've twisted everything using
the tainted languages they created and gave to Us,they
wrote the first narrative to give Us

even the churches way of worshipping is rituals,possession
and to take Our Belief in what We think is Our Creator but
is in reality the opposite,it's tptb stealing Our faith/energies
for their own god

it's the only way that True Believers in Our Light/Creator
can be deceived into worshipping a false god/idol

JoChris

Superstar
this is what I've been trying to show in this
thread

the Guide/bible is the first tool of designed divides
/control of the masses,with tptb in charge of every
single word We are allowed to See

of course there is some Truth as they have to play by
the rules of this plane too,it also helps in them selling
Us the lies they've sold Us

everywhere they could they've twisted everything using
the tainted languages they created and gave to Us,they
wrote the first narrative to give Us

even the churches way of worshipping is rituals,possession
and to take Our Belief in what We think is Our Creator but
is in reality the opposite,it's tptb stealing Our faith/energies
for their own god

it's the only way that True Believers in Our Light/Creator
can be deceived into worshipping a false god/idol

Have you ever been to a simple bible believing church? e.g. Baptist churches have a basic service, usually beginning with several worship songs/ hymns, general information for church members, a sermon and sometimes a Lord's supper. The words remembering what it means is **unscripted** - that means no ritual words said exactly the same e.g. Roman Catholic church's Holy Communion. Occasionally there is a full baptism of a new believer.

That is it. No fancy magical words or rituals or hidden meanings. I wish you could come to my church. We are real believers who simply believe what the bible says and aim to walk it out to the best of our ability, repenting of our sins as we need to.
There is no secret symbols or hidden rituals or anything like what you describe - false religions have hidden knowledge. True Christianity simply teaches the truth, and exposes lies whenever necessary.

redqueen

Superstar
Thank Ya @JoChris

no I haven't there's not one where I am
so never got exposed to baptist,it does sound
more like a simple Belief/Faith gathering but
I think I'm gonna stick to how I'm doing it now

after awhile of abuse I experienced with every
single religion offered where I am,I became angry
with Our Creator,turned my back and stopped
believing in Them and just started Believing there
is something out there bigger than Us

the day before I posted this thread I went to bed,
I Asked/Prayed and opened myself to any help /
guidance in understanding how someone like me

who was heavily abused in the name of god by
those who are looked at as the highest ranking in
the churches,those who're supposed be teaching
others the way to Our Home back with Our Light,
is able to have faith/belief in any of it when there
is so much evil in Our World

I awoke with a understanding,my anger/hurt was
gone because I understood better,I Believe because
I actually Truly Asked/Prayed for the first time in
many decades

Our Creator/Light gave me a gift that night I Believe
because I opened myself and Truly,sincerely I spoke
to Them

I was showed what I needed to be showed to Help
me understand and I did/do now,with the understanding
came back my faith

If Ya wanted to read the whole thread,yeah it's a big
sloppily written,I misspelled some words and forgot
altogether other ones,I do think it is done enough Ya
could understand what I was trying to say I Hope it is

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Thank Ya @JoChris

others the way to Our Home back with Our Light

many decades

to them,

me understand and I did now with the understanding
came back my faith

Those of us who have been abused badly - no matter what type - understand your pain and anger towards God...

For me it was the factor why I didn't go to a Baptist church for many years until I decided to try one at the end of my street in the city we had just moved to. God has a sense of humour - the pastor who ended up baptising me had the same name as my ex-boyfriend from nearly 20 years earlier. I had met him at another city's Baptist church and I resolved to never go back to one again!

In the past I also knew several women who said they must have some type of spiritual mark on them because they ended up being abused by church leaders, often just like their male relatives when they were little girls.

Satan is a terrible foe who will use the lowest method/s to keep people away from Jesus. Personalised lies are one of the common methods.
I will leave the "why does God permit evil" question to the theologians. However I have seen from my life how evil by Satan has been used by God for good. Several Christian wome have felt safe enough to communicate their deep sadness with me, on issues that most people could never understand. God has healed me enough to share their pain without being overwhelmed.
I pray God brings you the Truth you are looking for in your life.

Lyfe

Star
I think allot of the problem lies within expectation. Jesus said that in this world we will have tribulation. I really believe this is where allot of people stumble. What ought we to expect? Tribulation. He illustrated that in this world you will experience pain, sadness, and betrayal, but also reminded us that there is love, comfort, acceptance, and hope in him.

Lyfe

Star
Thank Ya @JoChris

others the way to Our Home back with Our Light

many decades

to them,

me understand and I did now with the understanding
came back my faith

God reveals himself when we genuinely and humbly ask for him. There are many people who fail to see when he answers. There are also many who hear the word of God and want nothing to do with him.

Isaiah 65:1-3

65 I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me;
I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me.
I said, “Here I am, here I am,”
to a nation that was not called by[a] my name.
2 I spread out my hands all the day
to a rebellious people,
who walk in a way that is not good,
following their own devices;
3 a people who provoke me
to my face continually,
sacrificing in gardens
and making offerings on bricks;