Open mind/hearts please

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Free will!

The OmniPresent Creator of The Universe is to be found at Planck Scale i.e. OmniPresent.

But found not with a microscope or anything but discovered inside alive breathing human body each.

And FREE WILL implies TheSource i.e. TheCreator of The Universe is silently observing, not meddling.

It is us, human beings, who feed the worse wolf in themselves meddle to take control i.e. spread malevolence.

And it is us, human beings, who feed the humble wolf in themselves meddle to liberate oneself and others i.e. spread benevolence.

And TheCreator of TheUniverse neither was not is ineffective. Collateral damage may be present but in the end His (albeit not a old man/male with a beard) will be done on the Planet, if not TheOmniPresent will probably arrange for an asteroid to devestate the entire planet and start afresh / anew. Has happened before on the planet as well.

Can a human brain/ mind / intellect even reach the vicinity of deducing what The OmniPresent is? Lol.

And indeed the gate keepers , baal worshippers , molech worshippers are so inherently greedy that they deliberately not let humanity know how to and where to discover TheOmniPresent. Whereas each day they make this outward matrix ever so more inebriating that humanity (each individual human being more precisely) completely forgets that everything is transient and temporary hence technically NOT real. Albeit untenable Death testifies (for individual each). Life is a dream and remains a dream, only thing a human being can do in Life is discover TheOnlyReal within and hence wakeup to this dream. Life isn't Real in comparison to TheCreator i.e. TheSource of The Universe. The Source of The Universe is The Only Real that is OmniPresent, OmniPotent, OmniScient, was not created, is, and cannot be destroyed. A part of the same OmniPresent field(so to speak) lies inside every living breathing beating heart on the planet.
You went deep on this post!

Lurking009

Veteran
I keep saying
I used to have faith in the book
exactly the way it was written
only it's not written by just god
it has been tainted by they the no lights
God's Word will not change -

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Lk 21:33 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away."

Jn 12:49 “For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me comandmandment, what to say, and what to speak. 50 And I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.”

1 Pet 1:23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God, 24 For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25 but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.

Jam 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Malachi 3:6 "I the Lord do not change."

Ps 18:30 As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him.

Prov 30:5 Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. 6 Do not add to His words, or He will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
In the sense that if
we do walk the lighted path
as good as we can in this life
when we die we will go to Heaven
with Our Light
If our path was littered
with sins through out
We will go to purgatory
to pay for our offences
If we have committed some of the
sins that cannot be forgiven
We go to the below
The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and atoned completely on the cross -

1 Pet 1:18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from our forefathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 

Heb 7:26 Such a high priest meets our need – one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens. 27 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men who are weak; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.

Heb 9:11 When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, He went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. 12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, having obtained eternal redemption. 13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! 15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance – now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

We cannot save ourselves, ever -

Rom 11:6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.

Tit 3:3 At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy.

Rom 4:2-6 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about; but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? “And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to Him as righteousness.”

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
The Guide(Bible)
says we should not judge others
which is a half truth
As true evil which we all know exist
In this world are meant to be judged
This is incorrect. The Bible says to not judge hypocritically. There are 3 types of judgment -

Condemnation [judgment]: Judgment of Christ of souls into heaven or hell

Discerning: Determining what is of God and what is not 

Weights and balances: What is fair and just is "judged"

'Judge not’ only refers to hypocritical judgment, not all judgment. We can’t address anyone else’s sins when we are doing the same things ourselves. We have to first admit and refrain from our own sins, THEN we can address the sins of others.

Matt 7:1-2 “Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye, ‘ and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.”

Rom 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

Lurking009

Veteran
The Creator of Heaven of Light,Our Light
inside the system will be the god
in any religion they have divided us with
He has a name -

John 1:12 Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become the children of God – 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

John 3:17 “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because He has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.”

Acts 4:10 “It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 He is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone. 12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Free Will always seemed to me the way churches could punish someone for making a bad decision. Like all things it sounds good on paper but in reality not so much. Let's face it we are forced to make decisions all the time. How is that free will? True Free Will would be the freedom from being forced to make a decision. Who chooses to be hungry? Free Will is also an excuse to circumvent the reason why there is Evil. Ok there is evil because we are so lucky that we were given the gift of Free Will. It's a gimmick and an old one too. We are forced to eat or die if that is Free Will I would prefer something else.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Free Will always seemed to me the way churches could punish someone for making a bad decision. Like all things it sounds good on paper but in reality not so much. Let's face it we are forced to make decisions all the time. How is that free will? True Free Will would be the freedom from being forced to make a decision. Who chooses to be hungry? Free Will is also an excuse to circumvent the reason why there is Evil. Ok there is evil because we are so lucky that we were given the gift of Free Will. It's a gimmick and an old one too. We are forced to eat or die if that is Free Will I would prefer something else.
I think there is genuine free will and acting under duress. The two are not the same thing.

redqueen

Superstar
tptb have twisted everything on this
plane of existence Lizard King including
Our FreeWill,they are trying to make this
existence,Our World a prison without escape

We decided at some point in Our past that We
as Peoples needed rulers over Us that keep Us safe
from the very evils that they are committing or
to monitor the resources We all had access to at
some point in the past idk whenever the first
royal or government type system came in where
a person was Seen as being above another for
any reason is when We got the 2 choice loophole

so long as We allow a system where a person can
be above another by rank/money w/e,as long as We
allow for others in power positions such as government
,royalty w/e deciding who/who doesn't deserve the basic
resources of life and those power positions ruling over
every resource like it's their own properties
We will unfortunately be in a World like We See everyday

FreeWill is no interference We decide
whether it's a loophole choice or not its
still Our decisions,our choice out of the
choices given and there is always the
third option to those We are given

it's usually the harder more unpleasant option

that one tptb tried pulling with the xav
that "ok You don't need to do it but if not
You can't do this or that"

it's in the this or that's We get led astray
We have grown accustomed to the luxuries
and the easiness of Our World and most feel
life would be too hard without it and yes it would
be harder but it's still life and it will be like every life,
You'll have Good/bad throughout no matter which life
Your living

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
tptb have twisted everything on this
plane of existence Lizard King including
Our FreeWill,they are trying to make this
existence,Our World a prison without escape

We decided at some point in Our past that We
as Peoples needed rulers over Us that keep Us safe
from the very evils that they are committing or
to monitor the resources We all had access to at
some point in the past idk whenever the first
royal or government type system came in where
a person was Seen as being above another for
any reason is when We got the 2 choice loophole

so long as We allow a system where a person can
be above another by rank/money w/e,as long as We
allow for others in power positions such as government
,royalty w/e deciding who/who doesn't deserve the basic
resources of life and those power positions ruling over
every resource like it's their own properties
We will unfortunately be in a World like We See everyday

FreeWill is no interference We decide
whether it's a loophole choice or not its
still Our decisions,our choice out of the
choices given and there is always the
third option to those We are given

it's usually the harder more unpleasant option

that one tptb tried pulling with the xav
that "ok You don't need to do it but if not
You can't do this or that"

it's in the this or that's We get led astray
We have grown accustomed to the luxuries
and the easiness of Our World and most feel
life would be too hard without it and yes it would
be harder but it's still life and it will be like every life,
You'll have Good/bad throughout no matter which life
Your living
BRAVO!!

redqueen

Superstar
depends if You can take a harder life
by saying
I wonder how far Free Will will get me if mandatory vaccinations take place.
that depends when the time comes what
Your willing to accept as Your life and then
being able to live a life of having no choices
literally

accepting after the fact of being detaniccav the
side effects Ya may or may not have though by Our
own research We Know those odds are not what tptb
said they would be

accepting that Ya may have to give Your life for
the lie of protection when standing in Your Truth
may end in the same but at least Ya stood in Your Truth,
is it worth it for the same ending?idk I'm not Ya so
cannot decide what's acceptable to/for Ya

it's always hard choices that We all wanna shy
away from or have someone else choose for Us
so if it's the wrong choice We didn't make it

redqueen

Superstar
He has a name -

John 1:12 Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become the children of God – 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

John 3:17 “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because He has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.”

Acts 4:10 “It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 He is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone. 12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
the quotes don't read the same for Us @Lurking009
We obviously have a different perception of the
Guide/Bible

I'm not trying to nor am I going to change the way Ya
See/receive it or anyone else's,Ya are not going to
change mine

I'm Seeing this book in a new way with new eyes
and understanding and am simply sharing those new
perceptions here

I believe the evils in Our World have twisted and
corrupted the book it holds lies and half truths
and is only meant to be used as a guide in Our lives

Let's face it we are forced to make decisions all the time. How is that free will? True Free Will would be the freedom from being forced to make a decision. Who chooses to be hungry?
Indeed you are complaining Sir. I can see that very well. And that's good, its the first step.

But I don't think you find paedo elites, monarchs, pope(s), bloodlines, rothschilds, epstein, weinstein, etc. complaining do you? (That they are forced to make decisions? Lol.)

I know JFK, Lady Di complained and we all know what predicament they had to endure of that complaining.

I know Prince Harry complained, and it is evident what predicament he and his family has to currently endure.

See free will is present to ALL by TheCreator i.e. TheSourceOfTheUniverse. But it is our short sightedness should we are unable to pin-down who are precisely responsible in arresting (or atleast pretended to have arrested) our free will and have forced us to make descision as per their liking and their agenda.

You went deep on this post!
I wish I was able to pluck my internal eyes and share to everyone (one by one) so that they also be able to see (what I see) and make up their own minds.

Lurking009

Veteran
the quotes don't read the same for Us @Lurking009
We obviously have a different perception of the
Guide/Bible

I'm not trying to nor am I going to change the way Ya
See/receive it or anyone else's,Ya are not going to
change mine

I'm Seeing this book in a new way with new eyes
and understanding and am simply sharing those new
perceptions here

I believe the evils in Our World have twisted and
corrupted the book it holds lies and half truths
and is only meant to be used as a guide in Our lives
In reality, you've taken so many Biblical passages completely out context and twisted them beyond all recognition. That's not a perception problem.

When you convince yourself that everything in the world is fake, then nothing can be true - including God's word. I have seen you do this over and over in your posts, and this is the end result. I understand it's your path to choose, but I have to tell you it's a path to destruction. When you think you have it all figured out and know better than the God of the Holy Bible... that's the time to humble yourself and question your personal opinions.

According to you:

"The Creator of Heaven of Light,Our Light
in any religion they have divided us with"

"I am just gonna ask you all
to please sit and Pray/Speak to
Our Light/whatever your word is"

You claim to be against elites, tptb, freemasonry, etc, BUT you are presenting the same false god freemasonry presents. You might as well name your god 'The Great Architect of the Universe', because that's exactly what you are describing. I'm honestly not sure how you fail see this. You are basically joining with the side you claim to despise and teaching lies... just like them.

There is absolute truth to be found, and His name is Jesus Christ, the Word of God. He is the One true God we can count on in evil times such as these, and His word will stand forever. I really do hope at some point you are brought into His eternal truth and out from the world of lies.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
In reality, you've taken so many Biblical passages completely out context and twisted them beyond all recognition. That's not a perception problem.

When you convince yourself that everything in the world is fake, then nothing can be true - including God's word. I have seen you do this over and over in your posts, and this is the end result. I understand it's your path to choose, but I have to tell you it's a path to destruction. When you think you have it all figured out and know better than the God of the Holy Bible... that's the time to humble yourself and question your beliefs.

According to you:

"The Creator of Heaven of Light,Our Light
in any religion they have divided us with"

"I am just gonna ask you all
to please sit and Pray/Speak to
Our Light/whatever your word is"

You claim to be against elites, tptb, freemasonry, etc, BUT you are presenting the same false god freemasonry presents. You might as well name your god 'The Great Architect of the Universe', because that's exactly what you are describing. I'm honestly not sure how you fail see this. You are basically joining with the side you claim to despise and teaching lies... just like them.

There is absolute truth to be found, and His name is Jesus Christ, the Word of God. He is the One true God we can count on in evil times such as these, and His word will stand forever. I really do hope at some point you are brought into His eternal truth and out from the world of lies.
Red Queen is a Native sister... they have their own lens with which to receive and view monotheistic scripture and theology. She not "wrong" because her views dont align with traditional Christianity, more like she incorporating it into her life in a way that is positive and useful. Didnt mean to insult you or speak for her because she does a fine job on her own, just added my perspective.

Lurking009

Veteran
Red Queen is a Native sister... they have their own lens with which to receive and view monotheistic scripture and theology. She not "wrong" because her views dont align with traditional Christianity, more like she incorporating it into her life in a way that is positive and useful. Didnt mean to insult you or speak for her because she does a fine job on her own, just added my perspective.
No worries. I'm speaking up because RQ chose to misrepresent the Bible in this thread. Having a different lens doesn't mean Christians have to accept the Bible taken way out of context and basically presented as a lie. As such, I felt called to defend the truth of the Bible and show what it actually says. I agree that anyone has the freedom to say "The Bible says XYZ". But I also have the freedom to correct the errors. That's all. If I were to tell someone there are other paths to truth and salvation other than through Jesus Christ and His Word, I would be LYING.

From the Christian viewpoint, which is the only viewpoint I can take, there is absolute right and there is absolute wrong. ANY teaching that contradicts the Bible is wrong and false. For Christians, the Holy Bible is the authority and truth in this dark world. There are no half truths or almost truths or incorporating several alleged 'truths' into one big truth. Either the Bible is completely true, or it's all a lie. There is no picking and choosing.

redqueen

Superstar
that's Your opinion and Your entitled
to it
I do not See me presenting/being the same
as the elite

I have not twisted anything I have presented
with my opinion/belief of what those passages
mean to me

I am questioning anything that the elite have
allowed because they don't allow anything for
nothing,that is what We do here everyday

yeah Ya might as well put that name to Our Light
if Ya wish as tptb who have allowed what is in the
book/guide to be in it and have kept other words
out of it

they have had their way with that book from
the first print of the book and they will not allow for
Us to Know the True name of Our Light or the Truth
of Ourselves

they have twisted all religion in all kind of ways
to control the Peoples of the regions in which that
religion is born to get certain results from those Peoples

a false god but that's according to Your belief and Your
perceptions of the book to that belief not mine

there is no religion that is better or worse as they
have all been designed to do what they are doing
dividing Us and pitting Us against each other thinking
because Our belief is the true belief We are better than
whoever and their belief that's not True

for w/e reason I was allowed to See past my hurt/anger
and lack of faith to a path that lead me back to faith with
better understanding of what Free Will is and that though
the book may hold some Truths,it is not absolute Truth

Ya believe every word wholeheartedly and it leads Ya
to a life that has Ya walk the Lighted Path that's all We
can do is try to be as Good as We can in this life,We try
to spread the Love that is Our Light to all in this World
as that's the only way We will defeat the evils that have
ruled this World for far too long

that my wording reminds Ya of the way the evils word their
beliefs/lies,We already Know that is why they word it that
way as they fool more Peoples in by thinking they are
praising Our Light but in the end they find out different

I cannot help that others have deceived Peoples by
wording similar to mine

I already said I am not trying to nor will I change
Your belief just as Ya will not change mine
We agree to disagree

I have not asked anyone to believe me in fact I have
said numerous times to Ask/Pray for Yourself
I cannot tell Ya what to believe that is Yours and Yours
alone to decide

I Know the path I'm trying to walk a path of Good/Love
back home to Our Light

redqueen

Superstar
No worries. I'm speaking up because RQ chose to misrepresent the Bible in this thread. Having a different lens doesn't mean Christians have to accept the Bible taken way out of context and basically presented as a lie. As such, I felt called to defend the truth of the Bible and show what it actually says. I agree that anyone has the freedom to say "The Bible says XYZ". But I also have the freedom to correct the errors. That's all. If I were to tell someone there are other paths to truth and salvation other than through Jesus Christ and His Word, I would be LYING.

From the Christian viewpoint, which is the only viewpoint I can take, there is absolute right and there is absolute wrong. ANY teaching that contradicts the Bible is wrong and false. For Christians, the Holy Bible is the authority and truth in this dark world. There are no half truths or almost truths or incorporating several alleged 'truths' into one big truth. Either the Bible is completely true, or it's all a lie. There is no picking and choosing.
Ya just said the Christian viewpoint
that is no longer my viewpoint just as the other
religions I have tried are no longer my viewpoints

to Ya I have misrepresented not to me I have
presented it the way I See it and believe it to be
I do not accept it as nor do I believe it to be the
absolute Truth

again it's Your belief and I am not asking or trying
to get Ya to change it

Lurking009

Veteran
I have not twisted anything I have presented
with my opinion/belief of what those passages
mean to me
See my posts #62-65. Compare/contrast what you claim the Bible says vs. what the Bible actually says. They do not match. I 100% agree - You don't have to accept the Bible, but at least be honest and admit you have not presented the Bible truthfully.

I do not See me presenting/being the same
as the elite
You:

The Creator of Heaven of Light,Our Light inside the system will be the god in any religion they have divided us with

there is no religion that is better or worse as they have all been designed to do what they are doing
dividing Us and pitting Us against each other thinking because Our belief is the true belief

I am just gonna ask you all to please sit and Pray/Speak to Our Light/whatever your word is

Our Light does not have genders first of all they are all and none

Please pray,ask,meditate w/e You,yourself do to commune with your beliefs of what Our Light are

Requirement for Freemasons:

"The agnostic frankly says, “I do not know in what God I believe, or how God may be formed or exist, I only know that I believe in something.” Freemasonry does not ask him or anyone to describe his “something”. If it is to him that which may be named God, no matter how utterly different from the God of the man who hands him the petition, Freemasonry asks nothing more. He must believe in a "Supreme Being'. How he names God, how he defines or limits God, what powers he gives God – Freemasonry cares not. 

What a Mason thinks about the glorious Architect, by what name he calls her/him, how he defines or conceives of her/him, so far as Freemasonry is concerned may be a secret between Deity and brother, kept forever “in his heart”.

The "light" of Freemasonry:

What Freemasonry Offers - Bro. Magdalena I. Cumsille
“Light is the only benefit that Freemasonry offers any applicant. Although many other good things may be added, anyone who walks through the door of Freemasonry with the metallic hope of some lesser treasure concealed on his person will inevitably be disappointed. The ceremony of initiation will have to be repeated, in another cycle, if he ever finds a desire for Light growing in him again.”

“When we are told that the sun is ever at its meridian with respect to Freemasonry, this alludes to the Reality which is ever present in the truth that our Arts embody. This truth is unaltered by time, customs, circumstances or location. It touches the heart (the inner Sun) of the initiate of today as it did those of eras long gone. Freemasonry is a way, a path in the present, where there is no darkness and T.G.A.O.T.U. is ever the Light.”

You are describing the same false god as Freemasonry.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
that's Your perception

because i said Our Light is genderless
they believe theirs to be both in one
or either gender is different than my belief
of what/who Our Light/Creator is

that they use the word light to describe their
belief of what that light is,is different from
my belief,I believe in a Creator that is Good/Love
so much more so than We can perceive with or of