Open Letter to God about Nancy Pelosi

Dear God could you please remove Nancy Pelosi from the face of the Earth somehow? I know it is not very Christian of me to ask for this but at this point I don't care. I got my hopes up thinking China might blow her jet out of the sky when she flew to Taiwan recently but alas no such luck. Please God use some Divine Intervention and get rid of her anyway you see fit and if it is not too much to ask get rid of Zelensky too. We trying to keep a stiff upper lip down here and roll with the punches but now they killing us with poisonous fake vaccines and trying to make us eat bugs for dinner and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Please God give us a sign by getting rid of Nancy Pelosi and we will try to soldier on knowing that you care . I really don't think it is that much to ask because she is an evil ugly old witch who has been proven to be unworthy of life. We were hoping not to have to ask you for this favor because she looks like she is already half dead but something is keeping the witch alive. I promise to start going to church again if you do this for me. Actually I just lied I never been to church but I promise I will if you take care of Nancy permanently. Please hurry though because not that much food left down here. And they pushing Climate Change too relentlessly. If there is anyone that knows what BS that is it is you. So please give us a sign and get rid of Nancy and send her straight to Hell. THANKS.

Dear God could you please remove Nancy Pelosi from the face of the Earth somehow? I know it is not very Christian of me to ask for this but at this point I don't care. I got my hopes up thinking China might blow her jet out of the sky when she flew to Taiwan recently but alas no such luck. Please God use some Divine Intervention and get rid of her anyway you see fit and if it is not too much to ask get rid of Zelensky too. We trying to keep a stiff upper lip down here and roll with the punches but now they killing us with poisonous fake vaccines and trying to make us eat bugs for dinner and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Please God give us a sign by getting rid of Nancy Pelosi and we will try to soldier on knowing that you care . I really don't think it is that much to ask because she is an evil ugly old witch who has been proven to be unworthy of life. We were hoping not to have to ask you for this favor because she looks like she is already half dead but something is keeping the witch alive. I promise to start going to church again if you do this for me. Actually I just lied I never been to church but I promise I will if you take care of Nancy permanently. Please hurry though because not that much food left down here. And they pushing Climate Change too relentlessly. If there is anyone that knows what BS that is it is you. So please give us a sign and get rid of Nancy and send her straight to Hell. THANKS.
Still patiently waiting.

FilthPig

Veteran
Mafia might work like that - u ask the boss-man to make someone dissapear,make your problems go away .
I dont think god works in that way.Would be convenient if it did yet we would not evolve much if we could just make our troubles disapear by asking "the big guy".Gotta figure out some solutions on our own.

But i do share your pain,this sh*t going on in the world is very annoying indeed.Just got to remember that no matter how bad things around you get-you can get better.Dont run along with collective madness.

Sounds like you might need to find something positive in your life and try to focus on what you can control instead of wishing people to die and be sent to hell.

polymoog

Superstar
Sounds like you might need to find something positive in your life and try to focus on what you can control instead of wishing people to die and be sent to hell.
who are you, some kind of angel?
while driving, i wish about 20 fellow motorists to die each day. if the vaccines are truly effective, ill get my wish.

So I shouldn't wish she be sent to hell when she is trying to kill me with poisonous fake vaccines and cheat me any way she can? In what alternative reality does that even make sense?

polymoog

Superstar
Build Back Better and rigging election for starters and also being an incoherent drunk.
i like a woman with some hate in her heart! seriously, if one does is not getting furious about what is happening, then they are not paying close attention to what is happening.

unfortunately, if you got your wish, they would replace her with another NWO/WEF order follower. theres hoardes of people who would do or say anything for money, and there are countless MK ultra'd people who will obey anything their handlers desire.

our best course of action is our original goal: educate the masses.

luke66

Rookie
Well... something more christian will be to pray to God in a different way...
Ask God to enlighten the hearts of your enemies with love , instead of hate.

I'm wondering is this method can work for an Mk-ultra..? Hmmmm. Maybe yes, because some of then get rid of the handler.

luke66

Rookie
Just take a look at the headlines in the past three days. They want us to feel like they give a fuck because they decided to ACT like the obvious deterioration of our society is finally important enough for them to do their job on the weekend. OH NO! They are working on the WEEKEND!!! OH WHAT A WORLD! Should we send them edible arrangements and care packages? Are they going to make it?!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT! THEY NEED TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOB RIGHT! They can work indefinitely for all I care work them down to the bone!

How many working class people work on the weekends, EVERY WEEKEND? Who the fuck cares about them, where are their headlines?

GODDAMN VIPERS!

View attachment 78760View attachment 78761View attachment 78762

I'm wondering how many of them are MK- ultra....
I know some people is just evil... but I guess some of them are programming o_O

I can understand this kind of anger. It isn't fair what's going on in the world. I even also asked God to intervene and help the children, they need the utmost protection. At least one day, we know that Nancy will get her just desserts and end up in hell, anyway. Along with the rest of the horrible people at the top.
I'd say maybe one day we can also get the justice that God will give us when it's needed :)

They have been politicising our freedom and our safety since the day we were conceived...they deceive us and in my opinion they are all GREEDY VIPERS! Congress is rotten, along with ALL of its' assets. Washington D.C. is one giant ass clown car. These type of people make me feel disgusted that I am human.
View attachment 78756View attachment 78755View attachment 78757
VIPERS! VIPERS! VIPERS!
I don't think you should allow yourself to be disgusted for being human. That is exactly what the Evil Ones want. It is also insulting to God. The Evil Ones are not human but demons in the flesh. It says in the Book to hate the Evil Ones but love yourself since by loving yourself you are loving God who created you. And if you can't love yourself why would anyone else want to love you? Those without the capacity to hate the Evil Ones have not the strength to know what love is.

So I shouldn't wish she be sent to hell when she is trying to kill me with poisonous fake vaccines and cheat me any way she can? In what alternative reality does that even make sense?
Are you forced to take it? I fully support the right of someone to defend themselves from forced vaccination since it is basically r*pe/murder at this point. But if its a vaccine passport to access stores, then I would just boycott the economy. Where I live I had to get vaccinated (but did not) to access large surface stores and places I like to go like cinema theatres. Then when people got angry and protested they abolished it. We can do this without killing anyone.

FilthPig

Veteran
I don't think you should allow yourself to be disgusted for being human. That is exactly what the Evil Ones want. It is also insulting to God. The Evil Ones are not human but demons in the flesh. It says in the Book to hate the Evil Ones but love yourself since by loving yourself you are loving God who created you. And if you can't love yourself why would anyone else want to love you? Those without the capacity to hate the Evil Ones have not the strength to know what love is.
Does it really say in the bible to hate ?
If yes then that is seriously unwise.Hateing someone has zero effect on the person you hate. Instead its just eating yourself up inside out.Tuneing yourself into lower rate of vibration opens up the doors to all kinds of bad things to happen to you.
Like pooping your pants invites flies ,being in low level of vibration creates a suitable environment for disease and if u tune yourself low enough then maybe u even get a demon that will possess you.

Those who you consider evil dont most likely consider themselves evil.In most cases they are convinced what they are doing is the right thing (they are fighting Corona and saving the planet from cowfarts etc .Alot of them seriously believe it). "Evil" almost always has selfish motives and from their selfish perspective they are doing the right thing (hurting others to feel good,robbing others to get richer etc).If it's good for me,then its good.

You could say alot of them "evil elite" are victims of their environment."Pedo-elite" keeps creating/blackmailing more people to become like them and its either play along the agenda and have a nice life or get whacked.
Like in the case of Hunter Biden - is it totally his fault that he is a junkie p***phile ? He was probably groomed and molded by pedo-Joe and others from young age and god knows what kind of childhood did this fella had.If he or anyone else tried to break free from that "pedo-elite" they get "suicided".And how did sniffy-Joe become the creep he is ?Did he make that choice himself or was he put/forced in that path by others since childhood ?
Imagine that you had grown up and put in that kind of path and you would want to break out-would any of you become a whistleblower if it means certain death ? Is it worth it to give up your wealthy life to try to wake up people who largely dont want to wake up ? Tough choice.

But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Accountability
So now if I make post on VC forum that people disagree with I must worry about suffering on Judgment Day ? Talk about censorship. I for one am tired of hearing about Judgment Day. This world is rigged and no one can just Judge me except Mother Nature. When she decides it's time for me to die I must accept that. And even if I must suffer on Judgment Day I will defy that court just like I defy the supreme court.

Does it really say in the bible to hate ?
If yes then that is seriously unwise.Hateing someone has zero effect on the person you hate. Instead its just eating yourself up inside out.Tuneing yourself into lower rate of vibration opens up the doors to all kinds of bad things to happen to you.
Like pooping your pants invites flies ,being in low level of vibration creates a suitable environment for disease and if u tune yourself low enough then maybe u even get a demon that will possess you.

Those who you consider evil dont most likely consider themselves evil.In most cases they are convinced what they are doing is the right thing (they are fighting Corona and saving the planet from cowfarts etc .Alot of them seriously believe it). "Evil" almost always has selfish motives and from their selfish perspective they are doing the right thing (hurting others to feel good,robbing others to get richer etc).If it's good for me,then its good.

You could say alot of them "evil elite" are victims of their environment."Pedo-elite" keeps creating/blackmailing more people to become like them and its either play along the agenda and have a nice life or get whacked.
Like in the case of Hunter Biden - is it totally his fault that he is a junkie p***phile ? He was probably groomed and molded by pedo-Joe and others from young age and god knows what kind of childhood did this fella had.If he or anyone else tried to break free from that "pedo-elite" they get "suicided".And how did sniffy-Joe become the creep he is ?Did he make that choice himself or was he put/forced in that path by others since childhood ?
Imagine that you had grown up and put in that kind of path and you would want to break out-would any of you become a whistleblower if it means certain death ? Is it worth it to give up your wealthy life to try to wake up people who largely dont want to wake up ? Tough choice.
Evil is as evil does. There are no excuses for evil and it must be hated. Without hate what is love? Reason why we in the mess we in today is the love your enemy gimmick. I think some pop singer once said love is just a four letter word. I love myself and since God created me by loving myself I am loving God.

txskeptic

Rookie
He can take Joe Biden with her while he's at it.

FilthPig

Veteran
Evil is as evil does. There are no excuses for evil and it must be hated. Without hate what is love? Reason why we in the mess we in today is the love your enemy gimmick. I think some pop singer once said love is just a four letter word. I love myself and since God created me by loving myself I am loving God.
As i mentioned,you can look at evil as selfishness.The more selfish someone is the less it is concerned about others and everything else around it.
Love is on the other side of the spectrum - unselfishness. When you care about someone else more than you care about yourself,u can say you love that person.No selfish motive is at play,u dont seek to make any proffit or get any service from that person ,aka unconditional love.
You should be selfish about one thing only and that is the state and faith of your soul.And best way to do it is to be unselfish..
I guess everyone have a different level of understanding about "self" - what they are and why they are and what they should and should not do etc...
Like i keep saying,we all have this materialistic self and spiritual self.If u want to prosper in materialistic world then easiest way to do it is from expanse of others ,aka being selfish.From spiritual perspective ,if reincarnation is real or afterlife,then being materialistic and selfish doesnt make much sense.Might pay off temporarily in physical realm but in spiritual realm it will just damage your soul.

Some native american tribes liked to live in their longhouses,all village together under one roof.And they liked to say that the world is one big long house - everybody and everything is one big family.Some family members might be assh***s and up to some weird sh*t but you should try not to hate them for it.
Native americans ofcourse didnt have that problem.They had their medicine priest or shaman who looked after the tribes mental and physical health.Something we are missing these days..