Only Jesus truly satisfies the human soul

Alanantic

Star
What satisfies the human soul?
First, Why wouldn't it be the case that only Christians think Jesus is even truly important? Why would a Buddhist, Jew, Hindu, Taoist, even a Muslim find Jesus any more soul satisfying than their own Masters, saints or sages?

First, Why wouldn't it be the case that only Christians think Jesus is even truly important? Why would a Buddhist, Jew, Hindu, Taoist, even a Muslim find Jesus any more soul satisfying than their own Masters, saints or sages?
George RR Martin u should be working on winds of winter.

Because we are dealing with objective truth here, not subjective interpretations of truth. I am a Muslim and I think Jesus was important too.

Lyfe

Star
The Bible teaches that there is only one true way to God. That means there is one true way and then a bunch of counterfeits. There could be a lesser satisfaction had within the counterfeits, but it is not comparable the satisfaction contained within the God who actually designed your soul to be a recipient of his love.

Alanantic

Star
Well, at least I've shown you Christians another perspective. It's easy to get caught up in a Christian universe and have little thought of the rest of the world and their views of reality.

Well, at least I've shown you Christians another perspective. It's easy to get caught up in a Christian universe and have little thought of the rest of the world and their views of reality.
This is a huge presumption though, alot of christians are former hedonists that have tried everything ten times over.

The Bible teaches that there is only one true way to God. That means there is one true way and then a bunch of counterfeits. There could be a lesser satisfaction had within the counterfeits, but it is not comparable the satisfaction contained within the God who actually designed your soul to be a recipient of his love.
Yes 'through Jesus'..and muslims believe in Jesus. We believe in him as he was...the messiah, the Word of God. As God's Slave.
You believe in him as a mangod and you reject islam's belief that Jesus was a slave of God.
Even though the very prophecies you apply to him, like Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 53, directly call him God's slave..His 'abdi' (as in just like arabic, it means servant/slave).

I could talk about the metaphysics but you wouldnt pay any notice.

Resistor

Established
This a billion percent! These people are so stuck up themselves that they have no idea what the outside world is like.

This a billion percent! These people are so stuck up themselves that they have no idea what the outside world is like.
Loool u have 0 clue, why would u assume u know someones struggle?

How is it any different from a muslim saying there is no god but Allah explain that one to me?

Resistor

Established
Loool u have 0 clue, why would u assume u know someones struggle?
Yes I've noticed you do this. You are not at all reluctant to attack other beliefs but when your beliefs get even the tiniest bit of scrutiny you get defensive like this.
I'd like to see you empathizing with other belief systems before going on the defense. What you display is just pride and selfishness.

How is it any different from a muslim saying there is no god but Allah explain that one to me?
That would be tautology. If God exists, then God is obviously God.

Lyfe

Star
If Muslims believe that unbelievers are going to hell then how come some of you spend more time gnawing on Christians in a thread with unbelievers then you do trying to bring them to salvation even if its according to your own beliefs? If I am not mistaken Christians still go to heaven according to Muslim belief, yet people who flat out deny God do not. You would think you would be more concerned with people like Atlantic and his unbelief altogether as with him his denial of God is a matter of salvation and condemns him to hell, yet according to Muslim belief it is not a matter of salvation what a Christian believes about Jesus so long as they believe in the God who sent him and do good deeds. Why would you care more about what I believe about Jesus if it doesn't even effect my eternal destination according to your own beliefs in a thread with a man who is clearly lost?

Resistor

Established
If Muslims believe that unbelievers are going to hell then how come some of you spend more time gnawing on Christians in a thread with unbelievers then you do trying to bring them to salvation even if its according to your own beliefs? If I am not mistaken Christians still go to heaven according to Muslim belief, yet people who flat out deny God do not. You would think you would be more concerned with people like Atlantic and his unbelief altogether as with him his denial of God is a matter of salvation and condemns him to hell, yet according to Muslim belief it is not a matter of salvation what a Christian believes about Jesus so long as they believe in the God who sent him and do good deeds. Why would you care more about what I believe about Jesus if it doesn't even effect my eternal destination according to your own beliefs in a thread with a man who is clearly lost?
Aren't you gnawing at Muslims right now? quite ironic