Oneness Of God

What do you people understand by God Being One?

I do understand it in the literal sense, that is, that there's Only One God. But what else?

On a sub-atomic level, i would consider every particle of matter found at the end of this sentence's full-stop.

There are millions of particles vibrating constantly against each other at each and every second by His Will.

God Being One to me means that Only God Can Have Utmost Control over every particle of matter while Simultaneously Remaining Unseen.

God Is One. Everything else can be Multiplied and Re-Created again over and over by His One Command 'Be' and it shall become so.

That being said, how many of you are willing to become owners of nothing except that simple yet powerful belief?

How many of you are willing to lose every single penny knowing that God can do anything for us even if we're penniless?

Mark 10:21

Jesus looked at him, loved him, and said to him, “There is one thing you lack: Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”…

Sorry for derailing. :p I wanted to share this here concerning

The perpetual cycle of terror
I know this is pretty much a busy forum at this point, but I know people might still take a peak here on the odd occasion. I always see a lot of ignorance and hatred with everyone labeling themselves and picking a side in the "divide and conquer" shenanigans caused by the "war on terror". It is a shame that it is always impossible to discuss this topic, because it is a very poignant issue. I would have thought that on a conspiracy theory orientated forum, which is a spin off from a site with articles about mind control, people would be more open to discussing such things, but apparently not. We have been conditioned and indoctrinated into the system (regardless of nationality) for generations so I suppose it shouldn't be too much of a surprise...

Just in case you need a reminder...

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/isis-cia-creation-justify-war-abroad-repression-home/

Anyway, after the recent Manchester bombing, I came across a couple of articles. If any of the bigots who I have previously conversed with are reading this, you especially want to read this article.

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/24/reactions-to-manchester-bombing-show-how-anti-muslim-bigots-are-useful-idiots-for-isis/

The next article is something most educated Muslims will know about, but I doubt most other people have ever heard of the khawarij. History repeats itself. Muhammad (pbuh) even prophesied about these black flag waving idiots being a part of the Dajjal's army.

http://abuaminaelias.com/dangers-of-the-khawarij-ideology-of-violence/

Only these barbarians would turn the struggle of fasting and focussing more on prayer and charity and bettering yourself into the lesser struggle of violence. Only the khawarij would attack Muslims during Ramadan, it is as un-islamic as you can possibly get.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/ramadan-isis-attack-muslim/528336/

I guess they just overlook Ayat like these in the Qur'an.

5:32

...whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely...

I have one more article about something the Dalai Lama said recently.

https://curiousmindmagazine.com/dalai-lama-says-more-hard-hitting-words/

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

That being said, God Almighty Certainly Has Power over every inch of good and evil and we're the ones who earn evil on our own.

Mecca, do you have anything to say about God's Oneness?

Or will you only be liking my posts and not contribute to my thread?

Only God Could Have Created you Mecca, even if your parents were Honored to be gifted with such a beautiful person as you. God Bless

mecca

Superstar
Mecca, do you have anything to say about God's Oneness?

Or will you only be liking my posts and not contribute to my thread?

Only God Could Have Created you Mecca, even if your parents were Honored to be gifted with such a beautiful person as you. God Bless
I don't have anything to contribute.

I don't have anything to contribute.
Well, you did contribute by liking, didn't you?

Only God Could Have Created something such as an appreciation of something and you're blessed to be a partaker thereof. Thanks a lot!

I wanna share this here since i've loved the message so much.

Quite a different approach from mine concerning propagating the Message of God's Oneness!

Qur'an Chapter 13 Verse 15

To God bow all who are in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, as do their shadows also in the mornings and the evenings.

This is a clear cut verse that mentions that whoever is in the heavens and earth prostrate in front of God and so do their shadows.

Qur'an Chapter 16 Verse 48

Have they not regarded all things that God has created casting their shadows to the right and to the left, bowing themselves before God in all lowliness?

Ibne Kathir commented

God informs us about His Might, Majesty and Pride, meaning that all things submit themselves to Him and every created being - animate and inanimate, as well as the responsible - human and jinn - and the angels all humble themselves before Him. He tells us that everything that has a shadow leaning to the right and the left, i.e., in the morning and the evening, is by its shadow, prostrating to God. Mujahid said, "When the sun passes its zenith, everything prostrates to God, May He Be Glorified.'' This was also said by Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and others.

In all lowliness means, they are in a state of humility. Mujahid also said: "The prostration of every thing is its shadow'', and he mentioned the mountains and said that their prostrations are their shadows. Abu Ghalib Ash-Shaybani said: "The waves of the sea are its prayers''. It is as if reason is attributed to these inanimate objects when they are described as prostrating, so God says:

(And to God prostrate all that are in the heavens and all that are in the earth, of the moving creatures)

As God says:

(And to God (alone) all who are in the heavens and the earth fall in prostration, willingly or unwillingly, and so do their shadows in the mornings and in the afternoons.) (13:15)

Source

And when Allah is mentioned alone, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion, but when those [worshipped] other than Him are mentioned, immediately they rejoice.

The closest thing to what I believe was also what the philosopher Plotinus called 'The One'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plotinus#Major_ideas
You can think of The One as The Essence of God...or even the Tao.

The Logos/Kalam is the emanation (i prefer to call it the Expression but maybe emanation is a better term?) of The One. It's basically the aspect through which the Transcendent One becomes Immanent.
Here the attributes of God are expressed.

Finally you have the 3rd level where the attributes result in a cause and effect ie Creator>Creation.

Bismillah
IrRahman
IrRaheem

The Father
The Son
the Holy spirit.

The subtle difference here is the Christian trinitarian doctrine was a bad interpretation of a mystical truth which is open to the Immanence of God in ALL things...instead what they did was imply the Son is equal to the Father..and the holy spirit is equal to them both, in 'Godhead'
without differentiating between the Transcendent and the Immanent.
So The Logos becamse 'fully God' but hen despite saying 'fully' they limited the Logos to basically 'just Jesus'
and they misinterpreted the 'only begotten' idea, ie instead of seeing the Expression/Emanation itself as the 'only begotten' they applied it to Jesus Christ.

Not trying to have a go at christianity but to explain why, they have a deep truth hidden within their beliefs but have not quite grasped it's meaning.
The logos is ALL things...it is the universal consciousness.

Also being open to the Immanence of Allah, is what Ihsan really is. To see Allah in All things.

DesertRose

Superstar
The greatest blessing of paradise is seeing the Creator:
Quran 4:171
Sahih International: O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

http://www.islamforchristians.com/god-allah-is-the-light/
excerpt:
Though Jesus is taken as God in Christianity, the Bible quotes Jesus as saying that he was not a permanent but temporary light. We read: “As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.” (John 9:5)

Subhaanallah, those videos are so beautiful, Jazaakumullah Khayr dear Sister.

And to you too Aspiring Soul, for sharing your outlook on Allah's Oneness.

I personally prefer using the word 'God' online since i think it is a universal term which people from all religions are more likely to accept.

Anyway, the 35th Verse from Chapter 24 - Nur or The Light - is really so incredibly beautiful and i'll cite it again, Alhamdulillah
God is the Light of the heavens and the earth; the likeness of His Light is as a niche wherein is a lamp (the lamp in a glass, the glass as it were a glittering star) kindled from a Blessed Tree, an olive that is neither of the East nor of the West whose oil wellnigh would shine, even if no fire touched it; Light upon Light; (God guides to His Light whom He will.) (And God strikes similitudes for men, and God has knowledge of everything.)