Who's to blame?

Where's the world I used to know
A change has come from every side
Only to divide
A soul sickness in the bones
What happened to, what happened to the world
The world I used to know

What have we done?

https://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2019/07/scott-stapp-crafts-transcendent-triumphant-statement-in-the-space-between-the-shadows-002951617.html

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
...give us a clue then?
Sorry, I tried to attach a few vids I took last night but I wasn’t able to.... Scott Stapp, and, yes, some of Creeds vids featured garbage symbolism which I’m sure Stapp was completely ignorant of....

Awoken2

Superstar
Sorry, I tried to attach a few vids I took last night but I wasn’t able to.... Scott Stapp, and, yes, some of Creeds vids featured garbage symbolism which I’m sure Stapp was completely ignorant of....
Ahhh the old My Sacrifice and Arms Wide Open videos?.....that's just prophecy maaan.

I think the clue was in their title.

It's a bit end timesish, an a little asteroidy but hey it's a good tune so....

Last edited:

Sunshine

Established
Dude, Creed was one of the best hard rock bands of the 90's. I am glad he's still making music, and even happier that it's going to get some airplay. Even if it's via digital channels and not on the radio.

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely be adding him to my playlist. He'll fit right in with Wolves At The Gate and the other super-heavy non-demonic music I've been rocking lately.

A.J.

Star
Dude, Creed was one of the best hard rock bands of the 90's. I am glad he's still making music, and even happier that it's going to get some airplay. Even if it's via digital channels and not on the radio.

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely be adding him to my playlist. He'll fit right in with Wolves At The Gate and the other super-heavy non-demonic music I've been rocking lately.
Do yourself a favor and catch him live..... this is the best he’s been. Id be shocked if the band doesn’t get back soon, as long as he remains in a good place. It’s not worth his health though

Last edited: