one eye symbol in cd cover:

Aero

Superstar
Sellouts? More like copycats.

They got a lot of the details wrong, though. The real-life merc with the mouth is way more powerful than what's represented in the films. In real life, the one-eyed man can think of your demise, and you will fall.

Daze

Superstar
Just that there is no escaping the one eye, pretty soon you`ll probably see them on cereal boxes too.
I think you mean pretty soon we'll all see a one eyed man the majority will bow to.

Truth is too many see and highlight one eye symbolism everywhere, but no one ever asks why. Do you ever ask yourself why is it on nearly every album cover, magazine cover, in so many advertisements? Do you wonder why its on many movie posters, in many video games, even on symbols of authority?

Why does it seem like its appearing everywhere today?

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

Truth be told i can easily show 1000 images with 1-eye symbolism, while threads just like this one are in the dozens here.

Honestly threads like this are completely pointless because people don't get it.
Truly in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Here's where you stick your fingers into your ears. The last Prophet (saw) said your Lord is NOT one eyed.

While "mystery religions" today refer to it as the "all seeing eye of God".. Its literally one eye. In other words it's a flaw. An imperfection.

Such flaws could never be applied to the Creator. None what so ever. The Almighty is far removed from every imperfection.
But many will bow to the one eyed man anyway. In fact many already do.

amaranthine

Established
I think you mean pretty soon we'll all see a one eyed man the majority will bow to.

Truth is too many see and highlight one eye symbolism everywhere, but no one ever asks why. Do you ever ask yourself why is it on nearly every album cover, magazine cover, in so many advertisements? Do you wonder why its on many movie posters, in many video games, even on symbols of authority?

Why does it seem like its appearing everywhere today?

View attachment 53843View attachment 53844

View attachment 53845View attachment 53847

Truth be told i can easily show 1000 images with 1-eye symbolism, while threads just like this one are in the dozens here.

Honestly threads like this are completely pointless because people don't get it.
Truly in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Here's where you stick your fingers into your ears. The last Prophet (saw) said your Lord is NOT one eyed.

While "mystery religions" today refer to it as the "all seeing eye of God".. Its literally one eye. In other words it's a flaw. An imperfection.

Such flaws could never be applied to the Creator. None what so ever. The Almighty is far removed from every imperfection.
But many will bow to the one eyed man anyway. In fact many already do.
Well no. It is not literally a one eye. The symbol of the all seeing eye of God most surely does not imply that God has literal eyes or that one is therefore missing. It simply means that there is no part of creation, not even the tiniest, where god is not present, or of which he is not conscious or which is not under his control. Nowhere a vacuum. If certain secret or not so secret societies use these symbols in false ways it does not invalidate their meaning. Satan is a liar after all, and certain satanic groups most surely enjoy twisting the meanings of otherwise beautiful and profound symbols such as the symbol of the one eye. Let thine eye be single is also said in the gospels. Does it make them a satanic creed? Obviously not as the saying refers to ultimate devotion to the One who is behind all appearances. As for mystery religions... how can you put them all in one basket so nonchalantly, many of them are as opposed to the satanic orders as is Islam.

Daze

Superstar
Well no. It is not literally a one eye. The symbol of the all seeing eye of God most surely does not imply that God has literal eyes or that one is therefore missing. It simply means that there is no part of creation, not even the tiniest, where god is not present, or of which he is not conscious or which is not under his control. Nowhere a vacuum. If certain secret or not so secret societies use these symbols in false ways it does not invalidate their meaning. Satan is a liar after all, and certain satanic groups most surely enjoy twisting the meanings of otherwise beautiful and profound symbols such as the symbol of the one eye. Let thine eye be single is also said in the gospels. Does it make them a satanic creed? Obviously not as the saying refers to ultimate devotion to the One who is behind all appearances. As for mystery religions... how can you put them all in one basket so nonchalantly, many of them are as opposed to the satanic orders as is Islam.
Literally? Its about a deformed man. But those who have bought this world will never see it. As i said, in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Simply put I cut to the chase. In that the one eye literally depicts the dajjal, the anti-christ. The one who will claim to be prophet and then claim to be god incarnate. The dajjal will have 1 good eye, his 2nd eye will be damaged somehow, wiped over.

We are seeing one eye symbolism everywhere in cartoons, movies, games, ect to normalize his arrival. This is what kids see everyday.
monsters inc.jpgfuturama.jpgplankton.jpg
All of these are well known characters to children. The plan is to normalize it. Theres a reason they call tv "programming".

When i say "mystery religion" i speak of one very specific religion. Those who deal in sehr / practice of magic, those who partner with djinn/demons. Those who claim to follow the teachings of Prophet Solomon.

There are 2 paths, one to God and the other away from God. I don't care what they're opposed to. Either they follow what was sent down or they follow what the devils teach.

amaranthine

Established
Literally? Its about a deformed man. But those who have bought this world will never see it. As i said, in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Simply put I cut to the chase. In that the one eye literally depicts the dajjal, the anti-christ. The one who will claim to be prophet and then claim to be god incarnate. The dajjal will have 1 good eye, his 2nd eye will be damaged somehow, wiped over.

We are seeing one eye symbolism everywhere in cartoons, movies, games, ect to normalize his arrival. This is what kids see everyday.
View attachment 53868View attachment 53869View attachment 53870
All of these are well known characters to children. The plan is to normalize it. Theres a reason they call tv "programming".

When i say "mystery religion" i speak of one very specific religion. Those who deal in sehr / practice of magic, those who partner with djinn/demons. Those who claim to follow the teachings of Prophet Solomon.

There are 2 paths, one to God and the other away from God. I don't care what they're opposed to. Either they follow what was sent down or they follow what the devils teach.
I do agree with most of your sentiment, especially about the two paths. But I don't agree with your take on the "one eye" symbolism. You are mixing up two very different things. The all seeing eye of god is most certainly not a literal depiction of a one eyed individual. This mixing up of two very different things is very dangerous as you might assume the worst about people who are actually true believers, just because you don't understand how they use the symbol of the all-seeing eye. And no, I don't consider the people doing these one-eye themed music videos and photoshoots and other media, to be among these believers, just from seeing what they worship in the videos - instant gratification of impulses, "letting go of all control", sexual deviancy, sadism, makes me sure that they themselves just pervert the symbols for their misguided agendas. The symbols thus act as a mirror - to the base man they represent their basest impulses, the reversed order of things, to the man with the single eye fixed upon god they represent a way of being that is in accord with divine will. The eye being single is obviously not meant to be the two physical eyes but the cognitive faculty as a whole, all of souls' powers, the whole of the conscious mind integrated with the body. And so the eye, or the totality of what makes a man a man, is following the will of the all-seeing eye, or the totality of all things, that which is the true power behind all things, behind all of our abilities of which we in our misguidedness think are our own. So the prescription:"Let thine eye be single" thus means only that our whole personality and all of our faculties are pursuing a single desire - to keep a loving heart knowing that what is present before us is God himself, even if seemingly disguised.

Daze

Superstar
But I don't agree with your take on the "one eye" symbolism. You are mixing up two very different things. The all seeing eye of god is most certainly not a literal depiction of a one eyed individual.
Screenshot_2021-04-02 Sahih al-Bukhari 7408 - Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed) - Sunnah ...png

Interestingly enough, the eye of Ra... synonymous with the eye of providence.
ra.jpg
Contains the Arabic letters Kaf ك, Fa ف and Ra ر..

In other words Kafir. كافر

2.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg

This mixing up of two very different things is very dangerous as you might assume the worst about people who are actually true believers, just because you don't understand how they use the symbol of the all-seeing eye.
The word "dajjal" is an Arabic word. It literally means to cover up, a deceiver. One who covers truth with lies.

There are no true believers who have a one eyed god, only the deceived do. Point blank, you seem to be among them.

I suggest you distance yourself from mystery religions. Hellfire is very real and there are no second chances for anyone.

Journeyman

Established
I do agree with most of your sentiment, especially about the two paths. But I don't agree with your take on the "one eye" symbolism. You are mixing up two very different things. The all seeing eye of god is most certainly not a literal depiction of a one eyed individual. This mixing up of two very different things is very dangerous as you might assume the worst about people who are actually true believers, just because you don't understand how they use the symbol of the all-seeing eye. And no, I don't consider the people doing these one-eye themed music videos and photoshoots and other media, to be among these believers, just from seeing what they worship in the videos - instant gratification of impulses, "letting go of all control", sexual deviancy, sadism, makes me sure that they themselves just pervert the symbols for their misguided agendas. The symbols thus act as a mirror - to the base man they represent their basest impulses, the reversed order of things, to the man with the single eye fixed upon god they represent a way of being that is in accord with divine will. The eye being single is obviously not meant to be the two physical eyes but the cognitive faculty as a whole, all of souls' powers, the whole of the conscious mind integrated with the body. And so the eye, or the totality of what makes a man a man, is following the will of the all-seeing eye, or the totality of all things, that which is the true power behind all things, behind all of our abilities of which we in our misguidedness think are our own. So the prescription:"Let thine eye be single" thus means only that our whole personality and all of our faculties are pursuing a single desire - to keep a loving heart knowing that what is present before us is God himself, even if seemingly disguised.
I don't doubt your sincerity or good intentions but I'm not convinced that you've got the correct interpretation of the one eye symbolism.

It's some time ago now so I may have forgotten some stuff, but I did look into the origins of the 'eye of providence' when I was looking into the freemasonic influence on the US. You can find the eye in the pyramid in cathedrals or churches in Europe, but it seemed as if the evidence linking this image to any of the Abrahamic faiths was lacking. To be honest, it looked like a cover story, if you look at the wiki entry on the great seal it looks more like a whitewash than a genuine exploration of the symbol and its possible interpretations.

I also doubt that the instruction from Christ is what the eye in the pyramid is representing. I've also seen that quote linked in Gnostic interpretations to the 'third eye', again, this isn't something I can be sure of, like so much else.

I do agree with the last point about keeping a loving heart and perhaps this is more important than any of the theological differences in our interpretations. I hope so as it's very difficult to pick out the correct path amidst so much deception and conflicting accounts.

amaranthine

Established
That's why God told us not to worship any symbol, image or crafted object.
Who said anything about worshipping symbols? Everything I said was the reverse of what you imply, that understanding the symbol of the all-seeing eye leads one to do the exact opposite.

amaranthine

Established
View attachment 53874

Interestingly enough, the eye of Ra... synonymous with the eye of providence.
View attachment 53875
Contains the Arabic letters Kaf ك, Fa ف and Ra ر..

In other words Kafir. كافر

View attachment 53876

View attachment 53877 View attachment 53878

The word "dajjal" is an Arabic word. It literally means to cover up, a deceiver. One who covers truth with lies.

There are no true believers who have a one eyed god, only the deceived do. Point blank, you seem to be among them.

I suggest you distance yourself from mystery religions. Hellfire is very real and there are no second chances for anyone.
Did you even read what I wrote because I most certainly did not speak of a one eyed god. I will not comment on your threats of hellfire on someone you hardly know and will point out that you are doing exactly what I said is dangerous in mixing things up. Therefore you are guided by the deceiver.

And yes many mistery religions also have the one eyed deceiver you mentioned, baphometh, the devil, who is also said to be the enemy. The eye in his case represents superficial knowledge which stems from the love of your self in contrast to true knowledge which stems from the love of god.

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
I don't doubt your sincerity or good intentions but I'm not convinced that you've got the correct interpretation of the one eye symbolism.

It's some time ago now so I may have forgotten some stuff, but I did look into the origins of the 'eye of providence' when I was looking into the freemasonic influence on the US. You can find the eye in the pyramid in cathedrals or churches in Europe, but it seemed as if the evidence linking this image to any of the Abrahamic faiths was lacking. To be honest, it looked like a cover story, if you look at the wiki entry on the great seal it looks more like a whitewash than a genuine exploration of the symbol and its possible interpretations.

I also doubt that the instruction from Christ is what the eye in the pyramid is representing. I've also seen that quote linked in Gnostic interpretations to the 'third eye', again, this isn't something I can be sure of, like so much else.

I do agree with the last point about keeping a loving heart and perhaps this is more important than any of the theological differences in our interpretations. I hope so as it's very difficult to pick out the correct path amidst so much deception and conflicting accounts.
No doubt many groups use the symbol in many ways which makes it hard to pin point the origin. That is why yes, I think that one has to do his own interpretation or rather to "separate wheat from the chaff". The eye of providence with its triangle could also refer to the first three sephirah making the meaning of it similar to what I said. I don't think that it's too hard to pick a correct path when you don't get too invested with scripture itself, or with idolisation of people, things, writings, your own personality... then it seems simple. But to be fair walking the simple path is always the hardest ;) I hope I manage it at least to a point. Keeping a pure heart with a loving attitude to others and yourself and to the world while also not fixating on dogmas and being discriminate and focused when thinking ideas through seems to keep you safe from errors.

Journeyman

Established
I should have said I find it hard, rather than making a general statement. There's a topic above about the Triune or otherwise nature of God that I'm still trying to write a decent response to, because there's so much information and things to process. That said:

Keeping a pure heart with a loving attitude to others and yourself and to the world while also not fixating on dogmas and being discriminate and focused when thinking ideas through seems to keep you safe from errors.
Yes, this is my hope also. I don't believe that a loving all powerful creator would damn his creation for getting an aspect of dogma wrong if their intentions were pure and they were simply deceived by those that wished them ill.

amaranthine

Established
I should have said I find it hard, rather than making a general statement. There's a topic above about the Triune or otherwise nature of God that I'm still trying to write a decent response to, because there's so much information and things to process. That said:

Yes, this is my hope also. I don't believe that a loving all powerful creator would damn his creation for getting an aspect of dogma wrong if their intentions were pure and they were simply deceived by those that wished them ill.
Agreed. That is my hope also and the reason I believe that even the most corrupt organisation can have very good and honest people in it. Case in point the catholic church.

amaranthine

Established
Maybe vigilant citizen is wrong with all the stuff he uploads... We should take the vaccine, we should trust government, our kids are more healthy than ever, our food system is recommended and safe. Pesticides are awesome, the Pope represents God and we are happy than ever... We see symbolisms everywhere... what do you want us to think? That's why I don't trust them. At least is weird.
Nah I think Vigilant Citizen is pretty much right about most things, at least my own observations lean towards the same conclusions. But again, it is not THEIR symbols, they have coopted them, not created them. And the pope is most surely not an example of good people in the catholic church.