On the Trinity:

TokiEl

Superstar
God's Name is One:
Zechariah 14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity].

Mystery Babylon, Babble-on.
The Bible does not contain the phrase "God the Son" anywhere.
It's a profoundly arrogant reversal of the words of Christ's very own personal Testimony of who He is (twisting of Christ's words). That does not go unpunished:
God is One... does not mean that God is one Person.

As can be seen from how YHWH was originally written by Moses... there are two Persons in God's Name.

You are trying to blend the Devil's dictatation known as the Quran with the God inspired epic known as the Bible.

That's crazy.

God is One... does not mean that God is one Person.

As can be seen from how YHWH was originally written by Moses... there are two Persons in God's Name.

You are trying to blend the Devil's dictatation known as the Quran with the God inspired epic known as the Bible.

That's crazy.
God's Name is One.

Zechariah 14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity].

TokiEl

Superstar
God's Name is One.

Zechariah 14:9 And YHWH shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “YHWH is one,. And His name one.

Exodus 3 14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘YHWH God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

Exodus 6 2 And God spoke to Moses and said to him: “I am YHWH. 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name YHWH I was not known to them.

YHWH

Two Persons in God's Name.​

One means One.

(Not a "mystery".)

Revelation
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Zechariah 14:9 And YHWH shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “YHWH is one,. And His name one.

Exodus 3 14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘YHWH God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

Exodus 6 2 And God spoke to Moses and said to him: “I am YHWH. 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name YHWH I was not known to them.

YHWH

Two Persons in God's Name.​
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] one "I AM":

Mark
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

(Jesus did not ascend up unto himself. Jesus also did not spend his time on earth talking to himself, neither did Jesus put up a deceptive act of pretending to be his own son.)

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, (not the lie) and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Acts
5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

1 Timothy 2:5 For [there is] ONE God, and One mediator between God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
One means One.

(Not a "mystery".)

Revelation
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
There are a number of “mysteries” in the Bible, and not all mysteries are bad, @bible_student :-

E.g. Marriage—Christ and the Church

22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 that He might [g]sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. 28 So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. 29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. 30 For we are members of His body, [h]of His flesh and of His bones. 31 “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” 32 This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33 Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

Question: "What is the mystery of God referred to in the Bible?"

Answer: The Bible tells us that the mystery of God is Jesus Christ: “My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge” (Colossians 2:2–3).

A “mystery” in the New Testament is something that had at one time been hidden but is now revealed to God’s people. Jesus spoke of “the mystery of the kingdom of God” (Mark 4:11, NAS) that He was at that point revealing to His disciples. The apostle Paul used the word mystery 21 times in his Epistles. In each case, the “mystery” involved a wonderful declaration of spiritual truth, revealed by God through divine inspiration. A mystery is that “which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets” (Ephesians 3:5).

The mystery of God’s will is that “which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ” (Ephesians 1:9–10; cf. 1 Corinthians 2:7; Revelation 2:7). The mystery of God is the consummation of God’s plan in bringing His kingdom in Christ to fulfillment. The kingdom had long been prophesied, but the how and the when and the by whom was not clear until the time of Christ. It is in Christ that God has been manifested to all of mankind. As Jesus said, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

Paul said that he had been commissioned to preach “the word of God in its fullness—the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord’s people” (Colossians 1:25–26). That is, it is through the apostles that we have been given the capstone of Scripture; their writings, all of which point to Christ—represent the final disclosure of God’s Word to mankind.

There is no understanding of God apart from a personal relationship with His Son (Matthew 12:50; John14:23; 2 John 1:6). Christ is the “mystery” revealed to those who believe—as is the mystery of “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). The key to having the “full riches of complete understanding” (Colossians 2:2) is to be born again by the power of the Holy Spirit. “The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God” (1 Corinthians 2:10).

Paul tells us that, “beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great.” Then he records what may be an early hymn of the church: “He [Jesus] appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory” (1 Timothy 3:16). In that short paragraph, the Bible reveals the heart of the gospel, the mystery of “true godliness.” The secret of being godly was hidden but is now revealed. It is to those who believe in Christ that the mystery is made known (1 Corinthians 2:7–14; Colossians 1:27). We come to learn that we of our own volition cannot please God; we must depend on Christ (2 Corinthians 3:5). As a man, Jesus lived a perfect life (2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:21), and so He is a perfect example of how to live. As God, Jesus gives us the power to do what is right. It is possible to live a godly life—through the power of Christ (Philippians 4:13).

God has revealed His complete Word to His saints (Colossians 1:26) who have “heard and learned” the gospel (John 6:45; cf. Romans 10:17 and John 3:16–18), and it is they alone who fathom “the glorious riches of this mystery” (Colossians 1:27). In its fullest sense, the “mystery of God” is God’s plan of salvation through Jesus. We would never have been able to comprehend the way to eternal life without the coming of Jesus, His death and resurrection.

https://www.gotquestions.org/mystery-of-God.html

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Father (Who IS God) is the Self-Existing ONE (Deut. 6:4, Zech. 14:9).

That's why His Name is the "I AM" (Exod. 3:14)

Note well: it isn't the "We Are".

It actually diminishes what Christ did in the body of Jesus to claim He is God (even though He never made that claim Himself), which is what the pagan 3=1 nonsense is doing. It is also very disrespectful and ungrateful to Father, as well as breaking the First Commandment, to think that He would give us a Law that we couldn't keep.

And of course it keeps us from getting to know BOTH Father and The Master (Christ) better, Whom Father SENT.

Has anyone else noticed that ALL of the verses that are quoted as so-called proof of the 3=1 doctrine don't include a third character, i.e. the Holy Spirit?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Father (Who IS God) is the Self-Existing ONE (Deut. 6:4, Zech. 14:9).

That's why His Name is the "I AM" (Exod. 3:14)

Note well: it isn't the "We Are".

It actually diminishes what Christ did in the body of Jesus to claim He is God (even though He never made that claim Himself), which is what the pagan 3=1 nonsense is doing. It is also very disrespectful and ungrateful to Father, as well as breaking the First Commandment, to think that He would give us a Law that we couldn't keep.

And of course it keeps us from getting to know BOTH Father and The Master (Christ) better, Whom Father SENT.

Has anyone else noticed that ALL of the verses that are quoted as so-called proof of the 3=1 doctrine don't include a third character, i.e. the Holy Spirit?
When you study the character of God, the attributes of God are applied to Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Those attributes reflect the nature of God and are equally applicable to each member of the Trinity.

I think it likely that the understanding Christians have of the triune nature of Hod flows from an observation of how the Bible describes the Godhead and also from the experience Christians have of the reality of God in their lives.

A Freeman

Superstar
When you study the character of God, the attributes of God are applied to Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Those attributes reflect the nature of God and are equally applicable to each member of the Trinity.

I think it likely that the understanding Christians have of the triune nature of Hod flows from an observation of how the Bible describes the Godhead and also from the experience Christians have of the reality of God in their lives.
In truth, what "Christians" have is what they've been programmed through man-made doctrines/traditions, to think about God, which has absolutely nothing to do with His Character or His Attributes.

In truth, the origin of the pagan 3=1 trinitarian deity is Babylon. It began with Nimrod (Gen. 10:8-10), who married Semiramis. Semiramis gave birth to her son Tammuz after Nimrod's death, declaring to everyone that Tammuz was Nimrod reincarnated, to perpetuate the three of them were a god (Nimrod-Semiramis-Tammuz).

In truth, the pagan 3=1 trinitarian nonsense was introduced into Christianity in the late 4th century, when the Romans introduced it as a minority view and then voted on it at the Council of Constantinople, c. 381 AD.

“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which
is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have
themselves accepted such dogmas, AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such
precise authority in the Gospels
,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30,
1950, p. 51)

Source: http://www.trinitytruth.org/the-trinity-doctrine-exposed.html#Part15

From the Athanasian Creed: "Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is
necessary that he hold the catholic faith. Which faith unless every one do keep
whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the
catholic faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity...

...This is the catholic faith; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he
cannot be saved."

"The doctrine of the Trinity is the central Catholic Dogma, that Catholics are
obliged to believe.

“He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.”
-the Athanasian Creed"

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasian_Creed

In truth, there is no mention anywhere in the Bible, Old or New Covenant/Testament, of any of the following pagan 3=1 doctrinal terminology: "trinity", "triune god", "three-in-one", "one-in-three", "God the Son" or "God the Holy Spirit". Nor is there any verse where Jesus claims to be God.

In truth, there is not one single verse in all of Scripture that actually supports the contrived, man-made pagan 3=1 nonsense. In other words, the doctrine known as the "trinity" is totally UNSCRIPTURAL/UNBIBLICAL.

In truth, it should be self-evident that unscriptural man-made doctrines/traditions are satanic.

Matthew 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?

In truth, the real reason for the pagan 3=1 doctrine is to keep people from actually getting to KNOW Father (God) and from getting to KNOW His Eldest/Firstborn Son, known here on Earth by His Title: The Messiah/The Christ, which means "the Anointed One"; i.e. the One Whom God CHOSE to be the Heir to His Throne.

In truth, the ONLY Way to get to know BOTH Father and His Christ is to KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS of God (John 14:15, 21-24), found in His Eternal Law (Matt. 5:17-18).

1 John 2:3-4
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.

There are a number of “mysteries” in the Bible, and not all mysteries are bad, @bible_student :-

E.g. Marriage—Christ and the Church

22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 that He might [g]sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. 28 So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. 29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. 30 For we are members of His body, [h]of His flesh and of His bones. 31 “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” 32 This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33 Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

Question: "What is the mystery of God referred to in the Bible?"

Answer: The Bible tells us that the mystery of God is Jesus Christ: “My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge” (Colossians 2:2–3).
Colossians
2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, the Father, and of Christ;
2:3 Wherein are hid all the treasures of Wisdom and Knowledge.

Paul knew what he was referring to since he knew and was a follower of the Torah. If you read Paul without knowledge of the Torah (The Law) you will misunderstand Paul. That is why in Christianity, Paul is the most misunderstood apostle, because Christians have thrown The Law behind them instead of studying The Law along with Christ's Teaching, like Paul did, to then be able to understand Paul (and The Law):

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret [things belong] unto the "I AM" our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this Law.

The Knowledge of God being One, was revealed already in The Law:

Deuteronomy
6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] one "I AM":
6:5 And thou shalt love the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

A “mystery” in the New Testament is something that had at one time been hidden but is now revealed to God’s people.
As above. That God is One, is not a mystery, because it has been revealed unto us. Paul knew this because he had it as a basic knowledge about God. It's no mystery either therefore, that when people who don't know what Paul knew (The Law) then go and read his letters, they end up misinterpreting them. Paul was a follower of The Way. Paul's confession of faith:

Acts 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after The Way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in The Law and in the Prophets:
Jesus spoke of “the mystery of the kingdom of God” (Mark 4:11, NAS) that He was at that point revealing to His disciples. The apostle Paul used the word mystery 21 times in his Epistles. In each case, the “mystery” involved a wonderful declaration of spiritual truth, revealed by God through divine inspiration. A mystery is that “which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets” (Ephesians 3:5).
The Truth about God being One, was already revealed to people in other generations (Deut. 6:4).
The mystery of God’s will is that “which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ” (Ephesians 1:9–10; cf. 1 Corinthians 2:7; Revelation 2:7). The mystery of God is the consummation of God’s plan in bringing His kingdom in Christ to fulfillment. The kingdom had long been prophesied, but the how and the when and the by whom was not clear until the time of Christ.
As above. This is about the mystery of the Kingdom. There is no mystery about The Lord our God being One, because this Knowledge about Him was already revealed to us in His Law that He sent down to us.
It is in Christ that God has been manifested to all of mankind. As Jesus said, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).
Note, it does not say as Christ. Instead, it says God was in Christ:

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us The Word of reconciliation.

Which is also what Christ said (and revealed) to His disciples. So, this is also no longer a mystery, because Christ revealed it (told it to the disciples, who then wrote it down in their Gospels).
Paul said that he had been commissioned to preach “the word of God in its fullness—the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord’s people” (Colossians 1:25–26). That is, it is through the apostles that we have been given the capstone of Scripture; their writings, all of which point to Christ—represent the final disclosure of God’s Word to mankind.
Again, this does not dispute God being One. Because, this Knowledge (that The Lord God is One) was already revealed long ago, and therefore by the time of Christ and the apostles, it is no longer even a question:

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret [things belong] unto the "I AM" our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this Law.
There is no understanding of God apart from a personal relationship with His Son (Matthew 12:50; John14:23; 2 John 1:6). Christ is the “mystery” revealed to those who believe—as is the mystery of “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). The key to having the “full riches of complete understanding” (Colossians 2:2) is to be born again by the power of the Holy Spirit. “The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God” (1 Corinthians 2:10).
Again, this does not dispute that The Lord God is One, because this Knowledge has already been revealed by God in His Law and therefore was made known centuries ago.
Paul tells us that, “beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great.” Then he records what may be an early hymn of the church: “He [Jesus] appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory” (1 Timothy 3:16). In that short paragraph, the Bible reveals the heart of the gospel, the mystery of “true godliness.” The secret of being godly was hidden but is now revealed. It is to those who believe in Christ that the mystery is made known (1 Corinthians 2:7–14; Colossians 1:27). We come to learn that we of our own volition cannot please God; we must depend on Christ (2 Corinthians 3:5). As a man, Jesus lived a perfect life (2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:21), and so He is a perfect example of how to live.
Matthew 17:5 While he yet spoke, behold, a "Bright Cloud" overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the "Cloud", which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
As God, Jesus gives us the power to do what is right. It is possible to live a godly life—through the power of Christ (Philippians 4:13).
Not as God, but as His Christ:

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

God was in Christ (not God was Christ - 2 Corinthians 5:19). Exactly as Christ said it (not as men who change it do).
God has revealed His complete Word to His saints (Colossians 1:26)
holy people (not saints)
who have “heard and learned” the gospel (John 6:45; cf. Romans 10:17 and John 3:16–18), and it is they alone who fathom “the glorious riches of this mystery” (Colossians 1:27). In its fullest sense, the “mystery of God” is God’s plan of salvation through Jesus. We would never have been able to comprehend the way to eternal life without the coming of Jesus, His death and resurrection.
https://www.gotquestions.org/mystery-of-God.html
Colossians
1:26 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to His holy people:
1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.

[Paul's Message in Galatians]

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
We tell children not to play with fireworks as the consequences can be terrible.

12F2E12C-6E0B-4A2F-8EE9-4A73C841C0DC.jpeg

In a far more important way, don’t play with God. No human being gets to redefine who He is. The Fathers says “I AM” (as does Jesus). I will not be the one daring to say “You’re NOT!”.

Good day and good wishes to all.

The post made below is being responded to point-for-point, in detail, to illustrate the absurdity of the religious superstition known as "the trinity doctrine", and the illogical and unscriptural assumptions made by those who defend it.

This may initially be looked upon wrongly as an “attack”; however in truth, it is meant to alleviate the confusion (and the cognitive dissonance it was meant to create) that this nonsensical Babylonian mystery religion has caused. And more importantly, it is meant to help people understand WHY the trinity was invented: to humanize God (Who is NOT, and NEVER has been, nor ever will be HUMANNum. 23:19).
You have to go to Jewish scriptures to argue that God would never be a human. You cannot find it in any of the Christian scriptures. Are you a Jew? Or a Christian?

Gospel of Philip
When we were Jews we were orphans with only a mother. When we turned Christian we had a father and a mother.
Whoever has not accepted the lord is still a Jew.

Except it isn't contained within that one verse, is it? Unless one redefines what the word “Word” (Logos in Greek) means, to intentionally and deceitfully obfuscate its meaning and intent.
I challenge you to explain John 1:1 without the trinity. Explain how the Logos and God are distinct but the same without the trinity. Go ahead, make my day.

The Word means The Word.

A word is a means of conveying a message. It is a form of communication. We can send word (a message) by thought (telepathy), verbally, in writing or by example.

So if you will stop redefining words to suit your man-made satanic doctrines, then you should have no problem understanding what's been shared with you.

God's Word is His Message to mankind, which has ALWAYS been, and ever shall be, THE TRUTH.

God's WRITTEN Word
Your limited understanding is rooted in the limited dimension of the translations of Logos. No language has been able to encapsulate the meaning of Logos in one word. Verbum (lat.), Parole (fr.), Wort (ger.), Word (eng.), none carry the same dimensions as the Greek concept of Logos. Logos means not only Word, but also Reason, Principle, Foundation, Order, Speech, Logic. It is all these things at once. Anyone can have Logos, can spread Logos, and bring order to the universe with his speech, his discourse, his word, his rationality, when it is in harmony with the mind of God. But that doesn't mean one is Logos. Someone can speak Truth, that doesn't mean one is Truth. But you speak not Truth, you do not spread order, you sow chaos and you send people astray, because the meaning of Logos is lost on you.

You probably don't realize it, because you do this all the time, but you've employed yet another logical fallacy to go along with another baseless claim. This time it's the false dichotomy that Jesus was Michael incarnate instead of the Word OF God made flesh, as if the two are mutually exclusive. They aren't.

This is why the spirit-Being/Archangel Prince Michael, the Messiah/Christ, repeatedly and truthfully called Father His God (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12) and why Christ said He can do NOTHING without Father (John 5:30). It's also why Prince Michael/Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, repeatedly reminded everyone that Father SENT Him, Prince Michael/Christ (over 50 times in the Gospels).
You are like the Judaizers of old who proselytized the Jews by appealing to Hebrew scriptures, like Justin Martyr and Irenaeus. Opportunists, but neither of them Apostles. But even they did not identify the Logos with one specific angel, but as a variety of theophanic appearances, including those that were not Michael. No Christian scripture identifies the Logos or the Christ with an angel, let alone Michael.

That Jesus could do nothing without the Father (Michael or another angel never even made this claim in Hebrew scripture) is proof that He and the Father are one, just as your avatar @A Freeman is one with Morgan. Your avatar @A Freeman does YOUR Will. It will do nothing without YOU, therefore it is YOU. I can't see YOUR word if your avatar doesn't reveal it to me. You still have not logically refuted this and you never will.

Yes, however Michael is much more than that, isn't He? He is THE FIRSTBORN Angel, i.e. the first CREATED Son of God (the first of the Angels of the Most High), hence His title as THE PRINCE (heir to the Throne).

Where did you get “Samael” from please? And what are the names of these 70 angels? This is not to dismiss the idea of this council, but do you have any scriptural references to back any of these assumptions up?

You were provided the names of the Archangels, which are found in the Book of Enoch, which was wrongly removed from the Bible.

Enoch 20
20:1 These are the names of the angels who watch.
20:2 Uriel, one of the holy angels, he it is who is over clamour and terror.
20:3 Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men (ch. 40:9).
20:4 Raguel, one of the holy angels, who inflicts punishment on the world and the luminaries.
20:5 Michael, one of the holy angels, who presiding over human virtue, commands the nations (Dan. 12:1; Sura 2:98).
20:6 Sarakiel, one of the holy angels, who presides over the spirits of the children of men that transgress.
20:7 Gabriel, one of the holy angels (Luke 1:19), who is over Ikisat, over Paradise (the place "para-dice" - "in order to be told": all they did), and over the cherubim.

Satan's name in heaven was Lucifer. The word “Satan” is actually a title that means “the Opposer/Adversary”, which Satan earned withhis coup attempt on Father (Isa. 14:12-17), and his continued opposition to Father since then.
Lucifer is a Latin translation of HYLL, the fallen king in Isaiah, named after a bishop that St-Jerome, the author of the Vulgate, didn't like. This name has no real relevance in neither Christianity or Judaism.

Samael in Judaism

He is considered in Talmudic texts to be a member of the heavenly host with often grim and destructive duties. One of Samael's greatest roles in Jewish lore is that of the main angel of death and the head of satans
Samael was first mentioned during the Second Temple Period and immediately after its destruction. He is the dominant evil figure in the Book of Baruch as he plants the Tree of knowledge, thereupon he is banished by God.[12] To take revenge, he tempts Adam into sin​
The names Belial and Satan are also applied to him and he gains control of King Manasseh in order to accuse Isaiah of treason.​
In the Exodus Rabbah, Samael is depicted as the accuser in the heavenly court and tempting to sin, while Michael defends Israel's actions.[14] Here, Samael is identified with Satan. While Satan describes his function as an accuser, Samael is considered to be his proper name. He also fulfills the role of the Angel of Death, when he comes to take the soul of Moses and is called the leader of satans.​
The title of satan is also applied to him, in the midrash Pirke De-Rabbi Eliezer, there he is the chief of fallen angels.​

The Legend of the Jews, Louis Ginzberg:
Wickedness came into the world with the first being born of woman, Cain, the oldest son of Adam. When God bestowed Paradise upon the first pair of mankind, He warned them particularly against carnal intercourse with each other. But after the fall of Eve, Satan, in the guise of the serpent, approached her, and the fruit of their union was Cain, the ancestor of all the impious generations that were rebellious toward God, and rose up against Him. Cain's descent from Satan, who is the angel Samael, was revealed in his seraphic appearance. At his birth, the exclamation was wrung from Eve, "I have gotten a man through an angel of the Lord."​
The Father of Christ transcends the Most High and the Elohim.
Seriously? How could Father transcend THE MOST HIGH? Do you really not know that THE MOST HIGH means there are NONE higher?
The Most High refers to the one who fashioned the material universe in resemblance to the fullness and rules over it, the one who is highest in the universe or the All. He is not the one in which the All resides. That one is the Father of the fullness (Gr. pleroma). In the Old Testament the Most High is known as El. The one who transcends him is revealed in the Son (Jesus Christ, not Michael) and the Son is the one who is sent from the fullness of the Father.

Gospel of Truth
The gospel of truth is joy to those who have received from the Father of truth the gift of knowing him by the power of the Logos, who has come from the Pleroma and who is in the thought and the mind of the Father; he it is who is called "the Savior," since that is the name of the work which he must do for the redemption of those who have not known the Father. For the name of the gospel is the manifestation of hope, since that is the discovery of those who seek him, because the All sought him from whom it had come forth. You see, the All had been inside of him, that illimitable, inconceivable one, who is better than every thought.

And the name of the Father is the Son. It is he who, in the beginning, gave a name to him who came forth from him - he is the same one - and he begat him for a son.

John 14
9 Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. (Jesus is God.)
This assumption doesn't follow either.
Has anyone seen the Father by seeing someone else then? How does this not follow? The amount of stretching one needs to do to uphold this denial ...

John 1
18 No one has ever seen God (and yet multitudes of people saw Jesus), but the one and only Son, who is himself God???(<--this has been added as it is NOT in the original text) and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. (Michael is not the one and only Son, nor is he himself God.)
How ridiculous! Who said Michael was “the one and only son” or that Michael was claiming to be God (both of which are illogical strawman arguments)? Christ is NOT God either (and neither is Jesus, the human that Christ incarnated).The words “who is himself God”appear nowhere in the original text, so why were they added unless to deceive? How could someone be considered to be in the “closest relationship” with themselves? We are ourselves, and a relationship is between at least two distinct individuals.
Firstly, I never said Michael made that claim. I said Michael is not an only Son.

Secondly, the bosom of the Father is the Holy Spirit. Again we have the Trinity. The Son, who is in the Spirit of the Father, is made known by Him.

Gospel of Truth
The Father opens his bosom, but his bosom is the Holy Spirit. He reveals his hidden self which is his son, so that through the compassion of the Father the Aeons may know him, end their wearying search for the Father and rest themselves in him, knowing that this is rest.

All the rest
Get your head out of Jewish mythology. That's what has been killing Christianity for centuries. You're doing no one a favour by convoluting a divine monotheistic revelation with henotheistic legends. Satan steals souls with the Old Testament and he is stealing yours as we speak.

We tell children not to play with fireworks as the consequences can be terrible.

View attachment 29139

In a far more important way, don’t play with God. No human being gets to redefine who He is.
Agreed, which is exactly what the RCC have attempted to do through their pagan trinity doctrine.
The Fathers says “I AM” (as does Jesus). I will not be the one daring to say “You’re NOT!”.
Ample warnings have been given against believing RCC doctrine:

King of kings Bible, Sura
5:75. They do blaspheme who say: "("I AM") is Jesus the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! Worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- "I AM" will forbid him The Garden, and The Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
5:76. They do blaspheme who say: "("I AM") is one of three in a Trinity": for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous Penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.
5:77. Why turn they not to "I AM", and seek His forgiveness? For "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

5:119. And behold! "I AM" will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of "I AM"?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! NEVER could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
5:120. Never said I to them anything except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship "I AM", my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
5:121. If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."
5:122. "I AM" will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal Home: I am well-pleased with them, and they with Me: that is the great Salvation, (the fulfillment of all desires).
5:123. To "I AM" doth belong the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is therein, and it is He Who hath power over all things.

Last edited:
Matthew
12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.
12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

Sura
4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.
4:48. God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.

Matthew 28
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Gospel of Philip
The bridegroom and image enter through image
into truth, which is restoration. It is right
that those who don’t have it take on the name
of the father and son and the holy spirit.

If you do not take on the names for yourself,
the name “Christian” will be taken from you.

Gospel of the Egyptians
Three powers came forth from him; they are the Father, the Mother, (and) the Son, from the living silence, what came forth from the incorruptible Father. These came forth from the silence of the unknown Father.

From that place, the three powers came forth, the three ogdoads that the Father brings forth in silence with his providence, from his bosom, i.e., the Father, the Mother, (and) the Son.

And the incorruptible, spiritual church increased in the four lights of the great, living Autogenes, the god of truth, praising, singing, (and) giving glory with one voice, with one accord, with a mouth which does not rest, to the Father, and the Mother, and the Son, and their whole pleroma.

Phithx

Veteran
Matthew 28
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Gospel of Philip
The bridegroom and image enter through image
into truth, which is restoration. It is right
that those who don’t have it take on the name
of the father and son and the holy spirit.

If you do not take on the names for yourself,
the name “Christian” will be taken from you.
Just an aside to this if I may please:

While the original Authorised 1611 king James Bible renders:
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the Name of the Father, and of the Sonne, and of the holy Ghost.

The King of kings Bible, which is the Authorsied 1611 king James corrected and harmonised within itself, and with the Koran, which doubly proves its authemticity, and has Enoch put in - amongst others - where it should have been from the beginning, renders:
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them with the Holy Spirit: in the name of the Father, by the teachings of the Son.

Which obviously agrees with the many verses in the Bible that confirm that they are separate entities and not one, as does also the Koran.

Enoch prophesied that this kind of corruption would happen - to the gospel of Philip as well! - and stated that all scriptures in their original forms agree with each other:

King of kings' Bible - Enoch
HOW TO RECOGNISE AND CORRECT THE MISTAKES:-
But when they shall write correctly all My words in their own languages,
104:9 They (My words) shall neither change nor diminish (Mark 13:31; Matt. 5:17-19); but when all shall be written correctly; ALL, which from the first I have uttered concerning them shall concur (John 10:35; Sura 15:9).
104:10 Another secret also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given Books of joy, of integrity, and of great Wisdom. To them shall Books be given (Rev. 2:17), in which they shall believe (and Live by);
104:11 And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these (Books) shall acquire the Knowledge of The Straight Way.

Last edited:
Manichean Psalm to Jesus II

Jesus, the new God, to whose hope I have hung:
I have made myself strong upon his coming:
He was not born in a womb corrupted:
not even the mighty were counted worthy of
him for him to dwell beneath their roof, that he
should be confined in a womb of a woman of
low stature (?). Lo, the glory of my faith that shall
help me to the end, that I have purified thee, my God.

Psalm V

Glory and honor to our Father, the God of Truth.

Victory and blessing to his beloved son, Jesus, and his Holy
Spirit,
our Lord the Paraclete

Psalm VII

Jesus, the only-begotten, save me.
Jesus is the first gift that was given:
Jesus is the holy flower of the Father:
Jesus is the first to sit upon the luminaries:
Jesus is the Perfect Man in the Pillar:
Jesus is the resurrection of them that have died in the church.

Psalm XXX

Jesus Christ in whom I have believed,
show thyself to me quickly and save me.

O merciful and good , full of mercy upon . . . .
O First-born, Jesus, whom I have loved,
do not forsake me in my tribulations . . .

Just an aside to this if I my please:

While the original Authorised 1611 king James Bible renders:
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the Name of the Father, and of the Sonne, and of the holy Ghost.

The King of kings Bible, which is the Authorsied 1611 king James corrected and harmonised within itself, and with the Koran, which doubly proves its authemticity, and has Enoch put in - amongst others - where it should have been from the beginning, renders:
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them with the Holy Spirit: in the name of the Father, by the teachings of the Son.

Which obviously agrees with the many verses in the Bible that confirm that they are separate entities and not one, as does also the Koran.

Enoch prophesied that this kind of corruption would happen - to the gospel of Philip as well! - and stated that all scriptures in their original forms agree with each other:

King of kings' Bible - Enoch
HOW TO RECOGNISE AND CORRECT THE MISTAKES:-
But when they shall write correctly all My words in their own languages,
104:9 They (My words) shall neither change nor diminish (Mark 13:31; Matt. 5:17-19); but when all shall be written correctly; ALL, which from the first I have uttered concerning them shall concur (John 10:35; Sura 15:9).
104:10 Another secret also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given Books of joy, of integrity, and of great Wisdom. To them shall Books be given (Rev. 2:17), in which they shall believe (and Live by);
104:11 And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these (Books) shall acquire the Knowledge of The Straight Way.
We must be a blessed people to receive JAH's correction (not corruption) overriding the interpretations and teachings of the early Christians, the Copts, the Gnostics, the Catholics, the Eastern Orthodox, the Manicheans, the Cathari; outsmarting the Tertullians and Origens, the Valentinians and the Irenaens, the Aquinases and the St. Anselms; reinterpreting the Koran better than the Muslims, the Torah better than the Jews and the Gospel of Jesus better than John.

But I do have a question:

Can a Word exist without a Thought? Can a Thought exist without a Mind?

EpistemiX

Established
When you think of an egg, do you also think of it’s three parts that make up the egg? It has a shell, the whites and the yolk, different parts to an egg but still one egg. When we look at the trinity in this way, we can start to understand what God is talking about when He is 3 but 1.
WOW, that basically makes a mockery of the theology, butchering it for the sake of a "convenient" explanation.