On the Trinity:

What are you talking about? Why does Us and Our mean then?
Lisa,

The royal “we” is also referred to as the majestic plural or pluralis majestatis, in Latin. Despite its name, the royal “we” has been used by people other than royalty, though it is most often associated with kings and queens.
Is not Almighty God the King of kings?

Yahda

Veteran
“let us make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness....” and God went on to create the man in HIS image, in God’s image he created them MALE & FEMALE”

It said nothing about a savior son.
Key words: our, his, male, female, image....

Not to mention this was the creation created during the seven days of creation.

The creation of Adam came later. After the seven days of creation. Actually Adam was “formed” by The Most High Creator. Whom He blew the breath of life into....the previous creation ? Not so much.

God: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Christians: In the beginning was the word....

Wigi

Veteran
The Trinity is pretty evident throughout the Bible :

"Yet I will have mercy on the house of Judah, Will save them by the Lord their God, And will not save them by bow, Nor by sword or battle, By horses or horsemen."
Hosea 1:7

"Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people, And has raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of His servant David, As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets, Who have been since the world began, That we should be saved from our enemies And from the hand of all who hate us"
Luke 1:68‭-‬71

You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.
Psalms 45:7

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”
Luke 4:18‭, ‬21

He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
Psalms 107:20‭-‬21

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:1‭-‬2‭, ‬14

"I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him. Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, Which shall not pass away, And His kingdom the one Which shall not be destroyed."
Daniel 7:13‭-‬14

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!”
Luke 9:35

Jesus said, "I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven."
Mark 14:62

Return, we beseech You, O God of hosts; Look down from heaven and see, And visit this vine Let Your hand be upon the man of Your right hand, Upon the son of man whom You made strong for Yourself.
Psalms 80:14‭, ‬17

I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
John 15:5

For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them.
Psalms 44:3

"Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light."
Matthew 17:1‭-‬2

Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
John 14:9

Then the Lord delivered to me two tablets of stone written with the finger of God, and on them were all the words which the Lord had spoken to you on the mountain from the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly."
Deuteronomy 9:10

"But if I cast out demons with the finger of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you."
Luke 11:20

And i'm not even quoting a half of the verses that supports Trinity since there is much more deeper examples than that.

phipps

Star
The plural nature of God in the Bible.

The Bible is clear that God is one but it also talks about the plurality of Persons in the Godhead. Many Bible texts give powerful evidence of the plural nature of God. I'll post just a few.

In Genesis 1:26, it tells us God said, "Let Us make man in our image, after our likeness”

And later when man sinned, God said in Genesis 3:22, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil (plural)."

This pairing of plurality of God also occurs in Genesis 11:7-8 at the building of the tower of Babel. "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.” The “Lord” is mentioned, yet He speaks as one of a group (“Us”).

Isaiah 6:8, "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

In the New Testament, Peter’s sermon at Pentecost exalts Jesus within the Godhead in Acts 2:33, "Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear."

Peter again communicates evidence of the triune nature of God in 1 Pet. 1:1–3.

Paul includes the plurality of God as he describes the process of salvation in 2 Corinthians 1:20–22 and 2 Cor. 13:14.

Read Christ’s words in John 14–16 and count the number of references to the three Persons of God. This scripture in the Gospel of John gives us most concentration of references to the equal, three-Person God. The dynamics among the Godhead come through repeatedly.

1 John 5:7, "For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one."

With our finite minds, fallen as well, this teaching is not easy to fully grasp. But so what? We are dealing here with the nature of God, the Creator of the universe. How foolish it would be to think that we could fully understand Him, especially when as humans, we don’t “fully” understand pretty much anything.

We don't even fully understand each other no matter how close our relationships are in this world.

We can continue to study, pray for the Truth to be revealed in His Spirit, as God promised, but we should not demand to know more than He knows is best to give us in His perfect time. By faith we can accept more and more and trust that we will understand more as we continue to walk with Him in His grace and mercy.

The doctrine of the Godhead/Trinity is not just speculation, it is the inevitable conclusion that comes from study of biblical scripture.

Last edited:
Who is God talking about here...
Genesis‬ ‭1:26‬ ‭​

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness.”​
‭‭
Through referencing the Bible, it can be seen that God is speaking to His heavenly host of angels:

Genesis
1:26 And God (Who is Invisible; John 1:18, 5:37, Heb.1:15, & Omnipresent; Jer. 23:24) said (through Archangel Prince Michael (Heb. 1:15, Dan. 10:21, Rev. 12:7-10), i.e. Christ (Dan 9:25); addressing the heavenly host of good/faithful angels), Let us make man in Our image, and teach him to be like Us (teach him/them; the unfaithful angels; to be good again, here, on the prison-planet (Psalm 102:19-20) Earth (Job 1:6-7, John 17:20-26):

Bible References:
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only incarnated Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [Him].

John 5:37 And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.

Hebrews 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the "I AM". Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the "I AM".

Daniel
10:21 But I will show thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and [there is] NONE that holdeth with me in these things, EXCEPT Michael your prince (Eno. 67:1; Rev. 5:3; 5; 9 & 12:7).

Revelation
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Daniel
9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the Commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Psalm
102:19 For He hath looked down from the height of His Sanctuary; from heaven did the "I AM" behold the earth;
102:20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner (everyone on this prison planet); to free (only) those (who repent) that He has sentenced to death (every sinner);

(Other references to the Earth being a prison; Psalm 22:28, 69:33, 142:7, 146:7)

Job
1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the "I AM", and Satan came also among them.
1:7 And the "I AM" said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the "I AM", and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

John
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.
17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my Glory, which Thou hast given me: for Thou lovedst me BEFORE the foundation of the world.
17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I know Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent me.
17:26 And I have declared unto them Thy identity, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith Thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

All the above Bible references are from the King of kings' Bible.

Last edited:
You're the one who has immoral beliefs and I hope and pray you find out the truth before its tool late. God bless.
Your denial without an argument shows that you are lying to both me and yourself.
You would not teach your child to use a scapegoat and here you are doing just that.
As I said, you do not care if you are following Satan or not.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Through referencing the Bible, it can be seen that God is speaking to His heavenly host of angels:

Genesis
1:26 And God (Who is Invisible; John 1:18, 5:37, Heb.1:15, & Omnipresent; Jer. 23:24) said (through Archangel Prince Michael (Heb. 1:15, Dan. 10:21, Rev. 12:7-10), i.e. Christ (Dan 9:25); addressing the heavenly host of good/faithful angels), Let us make man in Our image, and teach him to be like Us (teach him/them; the unfaithful angels; to be good again, here, on the prison-planet (Psalm 102:19-20) Earth (Job 1:6-7, John 17:20-26):

Bible References:
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only incarnated Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [Him].

John 5:37 And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.

Hebrews 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the "I AM". Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the "I AM".

Daniel
10:21 But I will show thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and [there is] NONE that holdeth with me in these things, EXCEPT Michael your prince (Eno. 67:1; Rev. 5:3; 5; 9 & 12:7).

Revelation
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Daniel
9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the Commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Psalm
102:19 For He hath looked down from the height of His Sanctuary; from heaven did the "I AM" behold the earth;
102:20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner (everyone on this prison planet); to free (only) those (who repent) that He has sentenced to death (every sinner);

(Other references to the Earth being a prison; Psalm 22:28, 69:33, 142:7, 146:7)

Job
1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the "I AM", and Satan came also among them.
1:7 And the "I AM" said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the "I AM", and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

John
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.
17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my Glory, which Thou hast given me: for Thou lovedst me BEFORE the foundation of the world.
17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I know Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent me.
17:26 And I have declared unto them Thy identity, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith Thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

All the above Bible references are from the King of kings' Bible.
He is saying that He is making man in His and His angels image? According to His and His angels likeness? Why would He make man into the likeness and image of the angels He made and bring it all back to Himself? No, He made man in His image..His being Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That’s who was there.

DavidSon

Star
With our finite minds, fallen as well, this teaching is not easy to fully grasp. But so what? We are dealing here with the nature of God, the Creator of the universe. How foolish it would be to think that we could fully understand Him, especially when as humans, we don’t “fully” understand pretty much anything.

We don't even fully understand each other no matter how close our relationships are in this world.

He is saying that He is making man in His and His angels image? According to His and His angels likeness? Why would He make man into the likeness and image of the angels He made and bring it all back to Himself?
God made the angels, so why would they not be made in His image? The angels are also called sons of God in the Bible:

King of kings' Bible, Job
38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
38:7 When the morning star's inhabitants sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

(kJV - Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?)
(NIV - Job 38:7 while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?)

(In Job in the king James version, the angels are called "morning stars". In the King of kings' Bible, this verse is found to be rendered as "the morning star's inhabitants". There are many references throughout the bible to the morning star and the morning star is the planet Venus. Jesus also spoke of the Morning Star in Revelation.

Rev. 2:28 And I will give him the Morning Star.)

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Matthew 24:36 But of That Day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Hebrews 2:7 Thou madest him for a little while inferior to the angels; Thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of Thy hands:

Hebrews 2:9 But we see the Saviour, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Hebrews 12:21 And so terrible was the sight, [that] Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake: )
12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the Living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

No, He made man in His image..His being Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That’s who was there.
It works with the angels being there too.

Last edited:
He is saying that He is making man in His and His angels image? According to His and His angels likeness? Why would He make man into the likeness and image of the angels He made and bring it all back to Himself? No, He made man in His image..His being Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That’s who was there.
So you see yourself as being or containing a Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Why do angels and god have sexual parts, given that there is no sex in heaven?

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
So you see yourself as being or containing a Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Why do angels and god have sexual parts, given that there is no sex in heaven?

Regards
DL
The Holy Spirit lives in my heart..yes. He lives in the hearts of all true believers.

How do you know what happens in heaven?

Lisa

Superstar
God made the angels, so why would they not be made in His image? The angels are also called sons of God in the Bible:
The Bible says God only made man in his image.

It works with the angels being there too.
Than He would have told us that. He is not talking about Him and the angels being there when He mention Us and Our, the angels have no authority with God.

The Bible says God only made man in his image.
It says that God made man in His image. The Bible also says that man was made a little lower than the angels. So, that makes the angels higher than man. If man, that was made lower than the angels, is said to be made in God's image, then how can the angels that are higher than man, not also be made in God's image?

Heb. 2:7 Thou madest him for a little while inferior to the angels; Thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of Thy hands:

Heb. 2:9 But we see the Saviour, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

If the angels were not made in God's image, then that would make them lower than man who is made in God's image, but according to the Bible, man is the one who has the lower status (being made lower than the angels).

Than He would have told us that. He is not talking about Him and the angels being there when He mention Us and Our, the angels have no authority with God.
Later in Genesis, there is this about the two angels that visited Lot:

19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at eventide; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing [them] rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

That shows that Lot had respect for the two angels. Lot bowed himself down in order to show them respect and he called them my lords, etc.

We know from the rest of the story, that they had authority (from God) and were sent to carry out His Commands, (which we also know they did) and we can see that Lot definitely knew it.

They also said they would abide in the street when Lot offered them his hospitality, so they also did not need sleep, but since Lot insisted, the angels accepted his kind hospitality and entered into his house:

19:3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

In Exodus, God told Moses this about an Angel:

Exodus
23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name [is] in him.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
It says that God made man in His image. The Bible also says that man was made a little lower than the angels. So, that makes the angels higher than man. If man, that was made lower than the angels, is said to be made in God's image, then how can the angels that are higher than man, not also be made in God's image?

Heb. 2:7 Thou madest him for a little while inferior to the angels; Thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of Thy hands:

Heb. 2:9 But we see the Saviour, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

If the angels were not made in God's image, then that would make them lower than man who is made in God's image, but according to the Bible, man is the one who has the lower status (being made lower than the angels).

Later in Genesis, there is this about the two angels that visited Lot:

19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at eventide; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing [them] rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

That shows that Lot had respect for the two angels. Lot bowed himself down in order to show them respect and he called them my lords, etc.

It seems like they had some authority and that Lot knew it.

They also said they would abide in the street when Lot offered them his hospitality, so they also did not need sleep, but since Lot insisted, the angels accepted his kind hospitality and entered into his house:

19:3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:3‬ ‭
Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life?

‭‭‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:12‬ ‭​
It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things into which angels long to look.

Hebrews‬ ‭1:2-7, 13-14‬ ‭
In these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they. For to which of the angels did He ever say, “YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU ”? And again, “I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME ”? And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says, “AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM.” And of the angels He says, “WHO MAKES HIS ANGELS WINDS, AND HIS MINISTERS A FLAME OF FIRE.”

But to which of the angels has He ever said, “SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET ”? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?​
‭‭
Hebrews‬ ‭2:7‬ ‭
YOU HAVE MADE HIM FOR A LITTLE WHILE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS; YOU HAVE CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOR, AND HAVE APPOINTED HIM OVER THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS.
For a little while we are lower than angels..but we will eventually judge angels so then they aren’t higher than us forever.

How can a created being be on par with God? They are created by God, so they cannot be God or be like God... Satan wanted to be, but he is not.

Isaiah‬ ‭14:13-15‬ ‭
But you said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ Nevertheless you will be thrust down to Sheol, To the recesses of the pit.​
‭‭

Why wouldn’t Lot show respect for the angels of God? God sent them to him.

The Holy Spirit lives in my heart..yes. He lives in the hearts of all true believers.

How do you know what happens in heaven?
I don’t know what happens in heaven and am going by your dogma.

As to true believers, I showed the standard Jesus set and according to that standard, there are no real Christians.

Jesus also said that the spirit was in our whole bodies but you do not seem to have ever read your bible.

I don’t blame you ass that is the surest way for you to become and atheist. I would prefer you adopting the better Gnostic Christian ways but better an atheist than a Christian.

Atheists have shown themselves to have better morals than Christians and their/your genocidal prick of a god.

Does your god have a dick or a vagina, or both given that Yahweh is an androgynous god?

Regards
DL