Omicron - the novel fictive corona variant

Quoting my own post from the previous page because it's too good to miss, sorry...

This game is predicting the future. We are at the beginning of the Great Awakening it refers to and we know our increasingly totalitarian society unfortunately will get way worse before it gets better. It's no coincidence that Bowie was in it either imo, I think he was enlightened to the true nature of our reality many years ago. Don't forget he tried to warn people about Google being run by the Illuminati before he died as well.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I've figured it all out guys.

Graphine Oxide is an alien substance, not of this world.

It is also demonic/evil in nature. By injecting this substance into people, we are letting human beings become host to aliens/demons. The MRNA code in jabs is designed to help the alien substance attack and take over the body and cells of a human being. When people have succumbed to this alien take over, they lose rational thought, are more impulse driven and are more likely to act wild, dangerous and unpredictable. This is because their normal moral guidance system is overriden by the alien inside them which has taken over, they are more prone to evil acts. This is why murders, rapes and violent attacks are happening more frequently than ever right now - people that may have only previously pondered acting in such a way may now feel compelled to actually do so and act out such atrocities in a trance, not in full control.

This explains the film Omicron that came out in the 1960s, the plot being about aliens possessing/taking over humans and trying to blend in. The satanists who created the film had otherworldly knowledge (and/or it was a pre-set plan for decades/centuries of the devil worshipers) of what was to come in the future.

Have doubts about what I've written and think I'm talking crap? Why don't we look at the Marvel character 'Venom':

Look at the way the alien substance moves in the vial at 1 minute into the trailer. If you've seen videos of graphine oxide moving around you'll see how familiar it looks.

Here's what wiki says a Symbiote is:

I hope this part from the same wiki page doesn't turn out to be true:

The plan and aim behind this all is the corruption and destruction of humanity and everything good.

We are caught up a massive spiritual war, the kind you used to watch films and read books about when you were younger. I will send love and prayers to everyone on the side of good caught up in these awful times.
Thanks for this post...very interesting...

Yes, indeed, we are in a fierce spiritual battle...

Ephesians 6

Aazaad

Established
Omikron is develeoped by (insteresting names here) Quantic Dream, also developed Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy (about possesion and ancient mayan curses and dreams), Heavy Rain (sometimes subtitled Origami Killer, a lot to unfurl and I don't know much about it), Beyond: Two Souls (about the souls of two siblings being connected, also when and where "Elliot" Page started to lose it), and Detroit: Become Human, some kind of modern Pinoccio/AI story with androids, related to a tech demo named Kara featuring one of those androids. They're now doing a StarWars game.
Omikron was released for Windows and Sega Dreamcast, which is more related to Microsoft than many may know.

free2018

Star
What has Omic(k)ron to do with alien body take-overs? Both the film and game!
The Elite are aliens— demon inhabited.
The demons got billions of humans to inject themselves with foreign substances to protect themselves from a common cold variant.

Aazaad

Established
The Elite are aliens— demon inhabited.
The demons got billions of humans to inject themselves with foreign substances to protect themselves from a common cold variant.
That explains the current events, I meant the word, does it have some significant meaning?