Omicron - the novel fictive corona variant

Mini Contini

Established
There’s so much to say about its name, its meaning, but most importantly: why this (fictive) variant has appeared/got on stage.

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
The new fictive corona variant is called 'omicron'. It is officially the name of the 15th letter of the Greek alphabet.
When you decompose the word, you can, among other things, make 'omi cron'. 'OMI' can mean the following things: https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/OMI
For example, it can mean a heart disease (Old Myocardial Infarction).
'cron' means:
A command to an operating system or server for a job that is to be executed at a specified time.

‘a cron job’

CRON | Meaning & Definition for UK English | Lexico.com
UK English definition of CRON along with additional meanings, example sentences, and ways to say.
www.lexico.com

Sick on demand, anyone?
Lately, we've seen several dozen young and fit footballers collapsing during games from heart attacks... Myocarditis turns out to be a common side effect from those "vaccines"...

You can say this is far-fetched. Going back to the delta variant, we know 'delta' means both 'upper arm' (place of injection), and 'deep sleep' (brain waves during deep sleep phase). The fictive delta variant has allegedly arisen when the first jabs were given. That's no coincidence.

Mini Contini

Established
Moronic is an anagram of omicron ;)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/omicron :
History and Etymology for omicron
Middle English, from Greek o mikron, literally, small o -------> Definition of mikron:
https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/mikron.html :
When translated "a little while", the Greek emphasises the shortness of the time interval, "oh how little". This phrase used often in the NT of the return of Christ.

Oncomir is also an anagram of omicron :
Oncomir - Wikipedia
An oncomir (also oncomiR) is a microRNA (miRNA) that is associated with cancer.

Mini Contini

Established
Omicron
Movie - 1963

As is becoming apparent, we live in a Quantum universe, where there are no coincidences, only synchronicities.

An alien takes over the body of an Earthman in order to learn about the planet so his race can take it over.

Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Video game - 1999

Omikron is a massive city-state in which the people are ruled blindly by an ancient supercomputer and a communist dictator with an iron fist who carries out the computer’s orders. Little do the people of Omikron know that a demon lord from the last circle of Hell is the true power behind their land’s governance.

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
In addition, here’s what I’ve found:
Ayin (Hebrew: אַיִן‎, meaning "nothingness", related to Ein-"not") is an important concept in Kabbalah and Hasidic philosophy. It is contrasted with the term Yesh (Hebrew: יֵשׁ‎ ("something/exist/being/is").

mikron = one millionth of a metre
omikron
0mikron
0 mikron = zero one millionth of a metre
In short, it means nothing; it doesn't exist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayin :
In gematria, ʿayin represents the number 70.
ʿayin is also one of the seven letters which receive special crowns (called tagin) when written in a sefer Torah.

https://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/70.html :
The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 70
Seventy has a sacred meaning in the Bible that is made up of the factors of two perfect numbers, seven (representing perfection) and ten (representing completeness and God's law). As such, it symbolizes perfect spiritual order carried out with all power. It can also represent a period of judgment.
Seventy (70) elders were appointed by Moses (Numbers 11:16). After reading the covenant God gave him to read to the people, Moses took 70 elders, along with Aaron and his sons, up Mount Sinai to have a special meal with God himself (Exodus 24:9 - 11)!
Ancient Israel spent a total number of 70 years in captivity in Babylon (Jeremiah 29:10). Seventy is also specially connected with Jerusalem. The city kept 70 years of Sabbaths while Judah was in Babylonian captivity (Jeremiah 25:11). Seventy sevens (490 years) were determined upon Jerusalem for it to complete its transgressions, to make an end for sins and for everlasting righteousness to enter into it (Daniel 9:24).

redqueen

Superstar
Just gotten our first 2 comfirmed cases of norcimo
Just in time for Xmas
New excuse to cancel everything n lockdown again

redqueen

Superstar
Notice my news is starting to say things like
"So long as your immunized your protected against atled"
Which last time I checked it was not effective against that one nor was it even effective with the original
I believe the wording is changing now
as they are gonna spin it so the booster
will help to get ya even more protection against the norcimo
Ya will have to get it every so many months
Or maybe it's to push this new pill
On top of noitaniccav take 2 of these every day
to have the best protection
new norm will be everyone being xav n taking meds daily
Lots of cash in that I bet
Have to watch how they word everything
The way they word it is important
As right now I see it in my own community
Of the news n people using certain wording
Even though borders are open n ya can fly n travel
The narrative is
"that's only a very very tiny amount of cases we see from that
We are mostly seeing the unxav as a majority of our cases "
Never mind that all the places
we are being told the spikes in #s are coming from
ya need to be full n have your pass
They are even posting numbers to show who is n who isn't
No matter what those numbers
are always gonna show the uns as the majority

Mini Contini

Established
On the movie Omicron (1963):
Omicron plot involves resurrection, possession. There is an occult connection.
Two noteworthy posts from the comment section:

- "'Omi' means "fused compound of uncertain origins" 'cron' means time."
- "Omicron coronae Borealis latinised from O coronae Borealis is a star in the crown (corona) northern constellation currently rising at daybreak directly above the serpent/serpens constellation -the serpent is being crowned. The scorpion king? Also another star called lambda in the Corona Borealis .... lambda variant we had some moths ago? Corona Borealis is associated with nanaya (Mesopotamia) Welsh myth it’s called caer arianrhod “the castle of the silver circle” the heavenly abide of the the lady arianrhod. Balts myth it was known as the darzelis the flower garden Arabs named it alphecca meaning separated or broken up. Resemblance of loose string of jewels. The Shawnee people saw it as the heavenly sisters."

On the video game Omikron (1999):
David Bowie scenes in Omikron Nomad Soul What do you get when you read the word 'nomad' backwards? ...
All David Bowie scenes in the computer game Omikron: Nomad Soul. He plays two characters in the game, one called Boz (a revolutionary leader whose spirit is trapped inside a computer) and another character in an underground band called 'The Dreamers' who sings various songs from the album Hours. I've only put the Boz scenes on, since the Dreamers videos are widely available on youtube. This video contains some spoilers. Particularly the ending scene.

Also worthwhile to scroll through the comment section.

It is said that David Bowie's last online post had these words:
"Google is illuminati. Illuminati is Google. The future under Google is a fascist dystopia, their way or the highway, no room for dissidents, no room for free speech.”

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Video game - 1999

Omikron is a massive city-state in which the people are ruled blindly by an ancient supercomputer and a communist dictator with an iron fist who carries out the computer’s orders. Little do the people of Omikron know that a demon lord from the last circle of Hell is the true power behind their land’s governance.
I played that!!!
Yeah, David Bowie was in it. You (the player) went to secret gigs in sleazy strip clubs and stuff.

It was actually a really good game.
In retrospect the graphics were awful, but at the time it was a great immersive experience where you swapped your soul into other peoples bodies.

I've figured it all out guys.

Graphine Oxide is an alien substance, not of this world.

It is also demonic/evil in nature. By injecting this substance into people, we are letting human beings become host to aliens/demons. The MRNA code in jabs is designed to help the alien substance attack and take over the body and cells of a human being. When people have succumbed to this alien take over, they lose rational thought, are more impulse driven and are more likely to act wild, dangerous and unpredictable. This is because their normal moral guidance system is overriden by the alien inside them which has taken over, they are more prone to evil acts. This is why murders, rapes and violent attacks are happening more frequently than ever right now - people that may have only previously pondered acting in such a way may now feel compelled to actually do so and act out such atrocities in a trance, not in full control.

This explains the film Omicron that came out in the 1960s, the plot being about aliens possessing/taking over humans and trying to blend in. The satanists who created the film had otherworldly knowledge (and/or it was a pre-set plan for decades/centuries of the devil worshipers) of what was to come in the future.

Have doubts about what I've written and think I'm talking crap? Why don't we look at the Marvel character 'Venom':

The character is a sentient alien symbiote with an amorphous, liquid-like form, who survives by bonding with a host, usually human.
Look at the way the alien substance moves in the vial at 1 minute into the trailer. If you've seen videos of graphine oxide moving around you'll see how familiar it looks.

Here's what wiki says a Symbiote is:

"Symbiotes are a fictional species of extraterrestrial symbiotes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, most commonly in association with Spider-Man.

The symbiotes form a symbiotic bond with their hosts, through which a single entity is created. They also are able to slightly alter their hosts' personalities, and/or memories by influencing their darkest desires and wants, along with amplifying their physical and emotional traits and personality..."

"Symbiosis (from Greek συμβίωσις, symbíōsis, "living together", from σύν, sýn, "together", and βίωσις, bíōsis, "living") is any type of a close and long-term biological interaction between two different biological organisms, be it mutualistic, commensalistic, or parasitic. The organisms, each termed a symbiont, must be of different species."

"Diet

Symbiotes feed on organs including (but likely not limited to) brains and spleens due to requiring the chemical phenethylamine in order to stay both healthy and sane. This chemical is found abundantly in chocolate and Human brain tissue."

I hope this part from the same wiki page doesn't turn out to be true:

Unusually, Symbiotes can impregnate an offspring of another species into a female host of the same race. For example, Anne Weying gave birth to a son named Dylan after being impregnated by the Venom symbiote during her time as She-Venom. This was because the piece of Eddie Brock's codex that was left inside Anne by Venom was absorbed by the fetus that would become Dylan.

The plan and aim behind this all is the corruption and destruction of humanity and everything good.

We are caught up a massive spiritual war, the kind you used to watch films and read books about when you were younger. I will send love and prayers to everyone on the side of good caught up in these awful times.

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
I've figured it all out guys.

Graphine Oxide is an alien substance, not of this world.

It is also demonic/evil in nature. By injecting this substance into people, we are letting human beings become host to aliens/demons. The MRNA code in jabs is designed to help the alien substance attack and take over the body and cells of a human being. When people have succumbed to this alien take over, they lose rational thought, are more impulse driven and are more likely to act wild, dangerous and unpredictable. This is because their normal moral guidance system is overriden by the alien inside them which has taken over, they are more prone to evil acts. This is why murders, rapes and violent attacks are happening more frequently than ever right now - people that may have only previously pondered acting in such a way may now feel compelled to actually do so and act out such atrocities in a trance, not in full control.

This explains the film Omicron that came out in the 1960s, the plot being about aliens possessing/taking over humans and trying to blend in. The satanists who created the film had otherworldly knowledge (and/or it was a pre-set plan for decades/centuries of the devil worshipers) of what was to come in the future.

Have doubts about what I've written and think I'm talking crap? Why don't we look at the Marvel character 'Venom':

Look at the way the alien substance moves in the vial at 1 minute into the trailer. If you've seen videos of graphine oxide moving around you'll see how familiar it looks.

Here's what wiki says a Symbiote is:
Yes, I've seen the movie Venom. The dark substance in the movie is certainly graphene oxide. Thanks for pointing out what the movie Venom and the movie Omicron have in common, that makes everything a lot clearer!

Last edited:
Yes, I've seen the movie Venom. The dark substance in the movie is certainly graphene oxide. Thank's for pointing out what the movie Venom and the movie Omicron have in common, that makes everything a lot clearer!
No problem.

Something else to consider:
1638298212089.png
'LUX - ULTRA-VIDES"

See, Lucifer is a Latin word (two words actually) which means “light-bringer”.
lucefer from words ‘lucem ferre’, derived from roots LUX (light) and FERRE (to carry)

I played that!!!
Yeah, David Bowie was in it. You (the player) went to secret gigs in sleazy strip clubs and stuff.

It was actually a really good game.
In retrospect the graphics were awful, but at the time it was a great immersive experience where you swapped your soul into other peoples bodies.
Check this out...

This game is predicting the future. We are at the beginning of the Great Awakening it refers to and we know our increasingly totalitarian society unfortunately will get way worse before it gets better. It's no coincidence that Bowie was in it either imo, I think he was enlightened to the true nature of our reality many years ago. Don't forget he tried to warn people about Google being run by the Illuminati before he died as well.