OMG One Direction child star DEAD!!! WTF!??

L3M4

Star
IMG_6262.jpeg
THERE IS NO FOOTAGE OR WITNESS REPORTS OF HIM “falling from the 3rd floor”
TMZ leaked images do not show the body of someone who has been impacted either.
It seems as if he died suddenly of cardiac issues and the reports and press is covering up with false claims about him falling from somewhere else!!

Sudden Death of Liam and very strange, the only music star from the band who actually found success after going solo and then spilling the beans in recent months exposing some insights of the kids band
suddenly dead out of nowhere, I mean 3rd floor? wtf!? impossible. speechless. what the corrupt report/press claim is just nonsense

IMG_6261.jpeg

Last edited:

M G

Established
what else did he reveal about the band?

moodychick

Established
What? When I read this, I thought Zayn died of a drug overdose. Thank goodness he's sober now.

Poor Liam. He was too young. How old was he?

M G

Established
The old fell off the balcony routine. Can't they at least come up with something more original.
Isaak Kappy, Eric Clapton son, Wyatt Cooper (vanderbilt), Diane Linkletter, Lina Morgana, Capucine (pinkpanther), Steven Bing, Fandego Founder (mike klein), RoyRaymond (victorias secret), ...
and this gal in 27 club;

Last edited:
Agreed it defo gives just a serious drug abuse + alcoholism issue gone completely wrong.
Yeah lol i never followed him like that but i know their life are hectic enough for them to want to forget who they are every second of the day by drugging themselves into the parallel world

Awoken2

Superstar
Look, if you throw yourself off a 3rd floor balcony you're only going in one direction.....down.

....Don't know what all the fuss is about....hotels kill pop stars regularly, it's not uncommon.

minnie82

Superstar
Isaak Kappy, Eric Clapton son, Wyatt Cooper (vanderbilt), Diane Linkletter, Lina Morgana, Capucine (pinkpanther), Steven Bing, Fandego Founder (mike klein), RoyRaymond (victorias secret), ...
and this gal in 27 club;
russian model Ruslana Korshunova too ..