Lizzo performing -You have to see this

DevaWolf

Veteran
What is more shocking about this than your average pop singer this day? Her size, her blackness? I see nothing, but I mean nothing, new or shocking here.

Anny526987456

Rookie
she is doing everything every one else is doing, only thing she is on the heavy side so everyone is shocked she is being so " brave" loving her self !

Aero

Superstar
My philosophy is you do you, and I'll do me. So with that said, I don't care how Lizzo dances and I'm not going to overanalyze her content.

If it comes down to a question of personal taste. I would rather see a symbolic type of imagery. Twerking is fine, but it's just not going to mystify me. That's what I want, to go on some deep journey into the mind.

Diogenes

Established
My philosophy is you do you, and I'll do me. So with that said, I don't care how Lizzo dances and I'm not going to overanalyze her content.

If it comes down to a question of personal taste. I would rather see a symbolic type of imagery. Twerking is fine, but it's just not going to mystify me. That's what I want, to go on some deep journey into the mind.
No offense here, but what is fine about twerking ?

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
As bad as this is and knowing full well she’d look so much better in classier clothes acting better it all just makes me see just another industry slave.

She’s not on the levels of that p-vert Sam smith yet but she’s getting there, fast.

redqueen

Superstar
so disgusting,would Ya stay working for/with it
after the first incident

I really don't Know what it will take to wake those
still sleeping up

the tptb are pushing narratives out about deepfakes
right now
even if Ya had actual footage of these evils doing evil
things
tptb can say it's df'ed and so many will believe it

these things are not like Us they only look like Us

so disgusting,would Ya stay working for/with it
after the first incident

I really don't Know what it will take to wake those
still sleeping up

the tptb are pushing narratives out about deepfakes
right now
even if Ya had actual footage of these evils doing evil
things
tptb can say it's df'ed and so many will believe it

these things are not like Us they only look like Us

I read the lawsuit. The victims state multiple times "i didn't want to, but i did it anyway".

I feel bad for the victims, but im shocked they didnt know what they were getting into. The dance world is notoriously degenerate, and it seems right from the beginning they were asked to participate in a nude photo shoot. I don't know how they didn't think it would continue to get worse.

This article has a copy of the full lawsuit if anyone wants to read

I was speaking with my sister (who still watches msm) about this, and apparently msm is focusing on the accusations of "fat shaming". She said based on the comments people seem ready to throw lizzo under the bus. My guess would be that whatever purpose she served in the agenda has been fulfilled.

A Freeman

Superstar
No one should be fat, nor should anyone that is grossly obese ever be on stage or held up as some sort of public example, except as an example of what NOT to be.

Gluttony is a capital crime according to our Creator and His Law.

Today, in this satanic world, and particularly in this satanic industry, it is frequently held up and vehemently defended, if not pushed upon others. And the results speak for themselves, as sick people without any common-sense do sick things and use their perceived power to force others to do sick things.

There is no such thing as "fat-shaming". Everyone should be so ashamed of being fat that they diligently work on the self-control necessary to never become that way, or to lose the weight to get rid of the problem. Telling someone that they are fat, and that they NEED to lose weight so they don't suffer all of the health problems and mental problems that come with being fat (which itself is extremely selfish), is the correct and LOVING thing to do.

DarntheDarner

Established
It's horrible what we are hearing of
this woman.
And it seems believable to be honest.
She tries to put on a good
girl act to "advocate" for body positivity,
but she's all around fake and could
not care about other people.
She treats her dancers
like slaves, expects them to do
crazy things.
This is not how people promote
something that is supposed to be positive.
And why do people who promote this
always do in such an unhealthy way?
It's always about the extremities.
Either people are promoting one side or the other of the same coin,
instead of seeing something in a happy
middle.
Body positivity should be for those
that get completely ignored by the media,
and are still healthy.
It's either anorexia or obesity.
Both are equally dangerous.