Olivia Rodrigo

BananaLaser

Veteran
On her album cover for “Sour” she looks like a worn out MK Ultra slave, with all the stickers on her face. Especially with the butterfly ones on her face.
1678809637404.png

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
On her album cover for “Sour” she looks like a worn out MK Ultra slave, with all the stickers on her face. Especially with the butterfly ones, on her face.
View attachment 85337
she ain't about that life tho, Olivia's media/press persona is just a manufactured children product, in reality she is just spoiled and entitled that's why the industry prey on young city detached naive individuals like her because she is already programmed to be brainless without the aid of any mk ultra therapy, like many other ppl that consume too much netfliix, disconnected from reality, important values and issues that will affect all in the long run

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
she ain't about that life tho, Olivia media/press persona is just a manufactured children product, in reality she is just spoiled and entitled that's why the industry prey on young city detached naive individuals like her because she is already programmed to be brainless without the aid of any mk ultra therapy, like many other ppl that consume too much netfliix, disconnected from reality and from the important values and issues that will affect all in the long run
But don‘t the stickers on her face indicate that she is indeed an MK ultra slave?

L3M4

Star
Then why are they there?
The music industry team (producers, writers, co-writers, wardrobe designers, make up artists, etc) have been doing this for years (even decades, and most of them work simultaneously with multiple singers/actors), if anyone had been in MK Ultra by now is some of them, her label know their product target audience, her aesthetic is strategically trying to aim at those very susceptible individuals

BananaLaser

Veteran
In her song titled “hope ur ok” she promotes the gay agenda, while trying to make Christian’s look like cold/bitter people. Here are the lyrics:

I knew a boy once, when I was small
A tow-head blond, with eyes of salt
He played the drum in the marching band
His parents cared more about the Bible
Than being good to their own child
He wore long sleeves 'cause of his dad

And somehow, we fell out of touch
Hope he took his bad deal and made a royal flush
Don't know if I'll see you again someday
But if you're out there, I hope that you're okay

My middle school friend grew up alone
She raised her brothers on her own
Her parents hated who she loved
She couldn't wait to go to college
She was tired 'cause she was brought
Into a world where family was merely blood

Does she know how proud I am she was created
With the courage to unlearn all of their hatred
We don't talk much but I just gotta say
"I miss you, and I hope that you're okay"

Address the letters, to the holes in my butterfly wings
Nothing's forever, nothing is as good as it seems
And when the clouds are ironed out
And the monsters creep into your house
And every door is hard to close

Well, I hope you know how proud I am you were created
God, I hope that you're happier today
'Cause I love you, and I hope that you're okay

In the song she mentions how a couple of her childhood friends were neglected by their parents, for having same sex attraction. Their parents neglecting them is wrong, but she’s missing the big picture. When she sings “His parents cared more about the Bible / Than being good to their own child”, she’s making a flawed statement. Christian’s believe that there is truth behind the teachings in the Bible, so the fact that they believe that the teachings in the Bible are true, and therefore want to pass the truth on to their child/children, means that they do care about their child/children. They care about their child/children, because they care about what’s in the Bible.

It’s disturbing to me how popular Olivia Rodrigo is with the youth, because so much of the youth have and will listen to this song of hers, and get the wrong message. We need to pray to God that people come to know the truth.

Last edited:
In her song “Hope Ur Ok” she promotes the gay agenda, while trying to make Christian’s look like cold/bitter people. Here are the lyrics:

In the song she mentions how a couple of her childhood friends were neglected by their parents, for having same sex attraction. Their parents neglecting them is wrong, but she’s missing the big picture. When she sings “His parents cared more about the Bible / Than being good to their own child”, she’s making a flawed statement. Christian’s believe that there is truth behind the teachings in the Bible, so the fact that they believe that the teachings in the Bible are true, and they want to pass the truth on to their children, means that they do care about their children. They care about their children, because they care about what’s in the Bible.

It’s disturbing to me how popular Olivia Rodrigo is with the youth, because so much of the youth have and will listen to this song of hers, and get the wrong message.
I don't want to sound like an atheist BUT this can apply to any faith/religion
by no means am I saying approve your son/daughter's homosexuality, but love them and accept them as your own child regardless.
faith shouldn't make you reject your kids because they are gay. that's not the point.
faith should unite and build peace and consolation between the parents and the children who prefer those of the same sex

BananaLaser

Veteran
I don't want to sound like an atheist BUT this can apply to any faith/religion
by no means am I saying approve your son/daughter's homosexuality, but love them and accept them as your own child regardless.
faith shouldn't make you reject your kids because they are gay. that's not the point.
faith should unite and build peace and consolation between the parents and the children who prefer those of the same sex
I'm aware that this could apply to any faith/religion, but in the lyrics she mentions the Bible, which is Christian. Also I'm not sure if you realized this, but the message that I was getting across in my analysis, was that you should love your child no matter what, and therefore bring them to the truth. We're on the same page.

Last edited:

RecievingA

Veteran
In her song “Hope Ur Ok” she promotes the gay agenda, while trying to make Christian’s look like cold/bitter people. Here are the lyrics:

In the song she mentions how a couple of her childhood friends were neglected by their parents, for having same sex attraction. Their parents neglecting them is wrong, but she’s missing the big picture. When she sings “His parents cared more about the Bible / Than being good to their own child”, she’s making a flawed statement. Christian’s believe that there is truth behind the teachings in the Bible, so the fact that they believe that the teachings in the Bible are true, and therefore want to pass the truth on to their child/children, means that they do care about their child/children. They care about their child/children, because they care about what’s in the Bible.

It’s disturbing to me how popular Olivia Rodrigo is with the youth, because so much of the youth have and will listen to this song of hers, and get the wrong message. We need to pray to God that people come to know the truth.
Well she does have a girlfriend. Just don't tell anyone.

or2.jpg
or.jpg
olivia-rodrigo-1-5bb1ff16114240658ddac999d1529d4e.jpg

Oh she also hung with TS

olivia-rodrigo-taylor-swift.jpg

BananaLaser

Veteran
any thoughts about this ? that her new song :

The song “Vampire” that she released today is the lead single from her upcoming album titled “Guts”. Based on what I know so far with those two titles, she seems to be promoting the elites normalization of cannibalism agenda.

minnie82

Superstar
The song “Vampire” that she released today is the lead single from her upcoming album titled “Guts”. Based on what I know so far with those two titles, she seems to be promoting the elites normalization of cannibalism agenda.
Yes but in the song it seems that she talk about a toxic love..