Olivia Rodrigo

Aero

Superstar
Hmmm, not 2.0, maybe a mini Taylor. Someone who reminds me of Taylor Swift and her heartbreak songs.
I suppose I'll allow that.

I haven't listened to Olivia Rodrigo. And I'm not really into the depressed female look/sound in general. Even if the heartbreak is fake, which more often than not, it seems to be. I have nothing to relate it to.

It's nice entering the imaginary world where women are that open about their vulnerability, but that's not real life. In real life, it's more like walls, walls, and more walls. Walls that don't truly come down for any man.

I haven't listened to Olivia Rodrigo. And I'm not really into the depressed female look/sound in general. Even if the heartbreak is fake, which more often than not, it seems to be. I have nothing to relate it to.

It's nice entering the imaginary world where women are that open about their vulnerability, but that's not real life. In real life, it's more like walls, walls, and more walls. Walls that don't truly come down for any man.
I guess as somebody else said she's like a this gen's Taylor Swift.

“I’ll allow that”? The cringe levels are too damn high who are you even

Aero

Superstar
most celebs put in veneers which make their teeth look whiter and symmetrical.
I thought veneers were considered whack among the high-status folks.

I saw an Instagram video where a dude was getting all of his teeth filed down. And he wasn't even a celeb, so clearly going for all implants/crowns seems like the thing to do.

L3M4

Star
I can't find Taylor Swift appealing, what so ever. There are immature fake people who wish to engage in a desperate corny love life that as a consequence they end up relating to her hornball lyrics, therefore her audience is mostly pre-teens living in a bubble and even folks that can't see further their white picked fence... Olive Rodriguez give me those exact same vibes as well... not everything in this world is about chasing a wrong perception when deliberately failing to choose the correct partner, imaginary Prince Charming, one night stand.

Last edited: