Olivia Rodrigo

L3M4

Star
Thanks for your explanation, what would your answer be to this question?
lol well idk it’s quite self explanatory tho, like ppl discussing her or using their time to think about tv ppl “celebrities” or talk about them & let that change their mood negatively while she is somewhere in the planet doing probably nothing or enjoying her self to the fullest without a care of anyone who use a breath to speak about them

L3M4

Star
Do you think Olive is scrolling through this thread right now? :0

Olive if you’re reading this, hello there.
Why would she be tho :0
Olive scrolling through a thread that is accusing her of stealing lyrics, and claiming she is worried by Ariana singles doing better wouldn't be nice maybe we ought to apologize

BananaLaser

Veteran
@L3M4 If you feel bad about Olive theoretically scrolling through this thread, because of what’s been said about her, then why did you make the comments about her looking extremely conceited and slightly delusional and Tay Tay not being her “friends”?

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
@L3M4 what would your answers be to my questions? If you feel bad about Olive theoretically scrolling through this thread, because of what’s been said about her, then why did you make the comments about her looking extremely conceited and slightly delusional and Tay Tay not being her “friends”?
well I lied, I've been actually scrolling through this thread all this time it was me & I just said those things to see if any of my so called "fans" would come at my rescue but instead disappointing and selfish! and alll these questions are overwhelming!! draining emotionally & physiologically too

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
Bad news. Looks like Olivia's rating has dropped.
October 28, 2023
"The Man With The Most Unusual Voice In The World": The Song Of The Tuvan Band "Yat-Ha" Sounded In The iPhone 15 Pro Commercial

Apple has chosen two songs to advertise its new smartphone — by pop singer Olivia Rodrigo and a throat singer from Tuva, Albert Kuvezin. Journalist Dmitry Kolezev drew attention to this.

"Now the American press writes about the singer who lives in Tuva and has the title of People's Artist of the Republic – for example, the Wall Street Journal calls him a person with the most unusual voice in the world," Kolezev notes. "So, fortunately, Tyva is not the only one who is famous for Shoigu."

An advertisement using the track "Karangailyg Kara Hovaa" by the band "Yat-Ha" was published on the official YouTube channel of Apple on September 15. During this time, the video has gained almost 14 million views. The video for Olivia Rodrigo's song has just over 1.4 million copies.

The ethno-group "Yat-Kha" is considered a cult group of Tuva with a truly world name - you can enjoy throat singing and the clinking of sabers in the very first issue of our rubric "Voice from the window of NeMoscow".
"Apple has chosen two songs to advertise its new smartphone — by pop singer Olivia Rodrigo and a throat singer from Tuva, Albert Kuvezin. ... An advertisement using the track "Karangailyg Kara Hovaa" by the band "Yat-Ha" was published on the official YouTube channel of Apple on September 15. During this time, the video has gained almost 14 million views. The video for Olivia Rodrigo's song [on September 12] has just over 1.4 million copies."

Shot on iPhone 15 Pro | Olivia Rodrigo "get him back!” | Apple
- 1,660,638 hits

iPhone 15 Pro | Titanium | Apple, the track "Karangailyg Kara Hovaa" by Albert Kuvezin from Tuva
- 21,454,179 hits

Just to say. I apologize for so inappropriately interfering with your subject; take it as a single eccentric lyrical deviation. :D

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Bad news. Looks like Olivia's rating has dropped.

"Apple has chosen two songs to advertise its new smartphone — by pop singer Olivia Rodrigo and a throat singer from Tuva, Albert Kuvezin. ... An advertisement using the track "Karangailyg Kara Hovaa" by the band "Yat-Ha" was published on the official YouTube channel of Apple on September 15. During this time, the video has gained almost 14 million views. The video for Olivia Rodrigo's song [on September 15] has just over 1.4 million copies."

Shot on iPhone 15 Pro | Olivia Rodrigo "get him back!” | Apple
- 1,660,638 hits

iPhone 15 Pro | Titanium | Apple, the track "Karangailyg Kara Hovaa" by Albert Kuvezin from Tuva
- 21,454,179 hits

Just to say. I apologize for so inappropriately interfering with your subject; take it as a single eccentric lyrical deviation. :D
Thanks for sharing.

L3M4

Star
@BananaLaser
have you ever been to Tokyo? :D

& the SNL vampire performance you sent was Nice but the energy doesn't match the original cd song
the vocals are more calmer but the song is different
what things about that SNL performance you personally like? the piano play? her clothe's? the acapella or serene vibe? or what?

BananaLaser

Veteran
@BananaLaser
have you ever been to Tokyo? :D

& the SNL vampire performance you sent was Nice but the energy doesn't match the original cd song
the vocals are more calmer but the song is different
what things about that SNL performance you personally like? the piano play? her clothe's? the acapella or serene vibe? or what?
I haven't been to Tokyo, have you? I think all the factors contribute to the performance well, but I think I like her voice the most in specific.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"DEVIL WORSHIP AT GRAMMYS: OLIVIA RODRIGO PERFORMS SATANIC BLOOD RITUAL ..."