Old Yeller Assassination Theories

Etagloc

Superstar
Is that what you were trying to talk about?
No, I think he was killed because he was trying to expose the real people behind government decisions...
That's an interesting take on Old Yeller. It would make perfect sense. Old Yeller takes a blood oath. He realizes TOO late that he's been fooled! Alas! He threatens to GO PUBLIC and EXPOSE THE AGENDA.... then BOOM!!! he gets shot and the MK ULTRA MIND CONTROLLED PATSY sorta mumbles something about "well umm... he errrrr..... he had rabies....."

The truth is they can kill Old Yeller. But they can never kill Old Yeller! For as long as he lives in our hearts, OLD YELLER LIVES! YOU CAN KILL A REVOLUTIONARY BUT YOU CANNOT KILL THE REVOLUTION!

Lisa

Superstar
That's an interesting take on Old Yeller. It would make perfect sense. Old Yeller takes a blood oath. He realizes TOO late that he's been fooled! Alas! He threatens to GO PUBLIC and EXPOSE THE AGENDA.... then BOOM!!! he gets shot and the MK ULTRA MIND CONTROLLED PATSY sorta mumbles something about "well umm... he errrrr..... he had rabies....."

The truth is they can kill Old Yeller. But they can never kill Old Yeller! For as long as he lives in our hearts, OLD YELLER LIVES! YOU CAN KILL A REVOLUTIONARY BUT YOU CANNOT KILL THE REVOLUTION!
Well apparently there is a video of JFK talking in front of a group of people and he was exposing them, the theory is that's what got him killed.

Etagloc

Superstar
Well apparently there is a video of JFK talking in front of a group of people and he was exposing them, the theory is that's what got him killed.
You have a point. My thing is- I'm just sick of being lied to! I am tired of having to unearth the facts from beneath mountains of lies! When are the schools going to stop teaching lies! It's like we're never just told the truth- to the point where truth no longer even seems possible, to the point where it appears that wanting the truth appears to be some impossible utopian striving when in fact its the basis of sanity.

Lisa

Superstar
You have a point. My thing is- I'm just sick of being lied to! I am tired of having to unearth the facts from beneath mountains of lies! When are the schools going to stop teaching lies! It's like we're never just told the truth- to the point where truth no longer even seems possible, to the point where it appears that wanting the truth appears to be some impossible utopian striving when in fact its the basis of sanity.
The truth is that the truth will be harder and harder to come by...people want to believe what they want to believe and some won't really care for the truth or to hear the truth.

I have the truth and know the absolute truth, but it's hardly a respected position. I've told people what the real problem is and all, I've even tried to tell you. But we go back to the elites and the illuminati which maybe they do have their plans but it doesn't compare to the Good News.

Anyway...good luck to you for your search for truth! :)

Etagloc

Superstar
The truth is that the truth will be harder and harder to come by...people want to believe what they want to believe and some won't really care for the truth or to hear the truth.

I have the truth and know the absolute truth, but it's hardly a respected position. I've told people what the real problem is and all, I've even tried to tell you. But we go back to the elites and the illuminati which maybe they do have their plans but it doesn't compare to the Good News.

Anyway...good luck to you for your search for truth! :)
May God bless you, Lisa! And may he guide you to ever-loftier heights of truth and wisdom!

Haha what really baffles me about Lisa is the fact that she doesn't leave room for God to have Mercy and to Forgive anybody unless that person believes in exactly the same way as she does. Is that really so @Lisa ?

I mean come on, let God Be The Judge, right?

He Does What He Wills and If He Wills, He Can Even Forgive somebody who hasn't done anything in life! Wouldn't you at least wish so?

mecca

Superstar
Haha what really baffles me about Lisa is the fact that she doesn't leave room for God to have Mercy and to Forgive anybody unless that person believes in exactly the same way as she does. Is that really so @Lisa ?

He Does What He Wills and If He Wills, He Can Even Forgive somebody who hasn't done anything in life! Wouldn't you at least wish so?
Yeah

Lisa

Superstar

I'm just telling people what the Bible says on how to be forgiven. God does have mercy, grace, love and He will forgive anyone....BUT...there is a but...He will only forgive those who believe on His Son. John 3:16 says it...For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever shall believe in Him will not perish but have everlasting life! That is the deal, there are no other deals.

And the other problem is that God says all have sinned, not some have sinned, others have not...but ALL have sinned.
In Isaiah we are told that all of us like sheep have gone astray. Each of us has turned to his own way; But the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him....that He bore the sin of many and interceded for transgressors. It was Jesus that did this, and it is only through Jesus that we can be reconciled to God.

I would love for everyone to believe and be saved! :)

How can God have a son?

Can't you feel the difference between a Deity Who Always Was and everything else that only came about because He Willed them to?

It's kinda like, i am a human being and i decide to spit out saliva. Now why would i ever want anything to do with my own saliva again?

Etagloc

Superstar
How can God have a son?

Can't you feel the difference between a Deity Who Always Was and everything else that only came about because He Willed them to?

It's kinda like, i am a human being and i decide to spit out saliva. Now why would i ever want anything to do with my own saliva again?
To talk about God having a son is like talking about God buying car insurance or asking what kind of car does God drive. It's like asking who God invited to prom or what does God eat for breakfast. It is to cast God in man's image.

It's like if chickens started a chicken religion and talked about what color are God's feathers and warned the sinner chickens that God will smite them with his beak. It's like if the chickens had a creation story about how God laid an egg and the egg was the world.

Lisa

Superstar
How can God have a son?

Well, if I say there is a God then I would expect a God to be able to do anything He wants. I would also expect that some of the things He does may not make total sense to me since I am only human and He is God...