Oh boy another one... I’m seeing a pattern here.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah a little digging and she doesn’t even refer to her children by gender but uses “them” or “it”. The names she’s given them are also opposite of their birth gender. Like she has been conducting a social experiment to see the whole nature v nurture thing is true. I used to like her music but after this and seeing what she’s been doing eh not so much. She puts on a nice front but she is a feminist Nazi of the first order.
Perhaps that’s the reason the daughter was taking opioids...couldn’t deal with the reality of her life where truth is abandoned for lies.

Lisa

Superstar
This could have been the start of the problem? Both parents don’t see anything wrong with marijuana and the mom was smoking marijuana with him...her?

Etheridge later admitted smoking marijuana with both Bailey and Beckett. She had tried weed occasionally but then found it helpful for her breast cancer that was diagnosed in 2004.

'It was a wake-up call for me,' she said. 'When I used it as medicine, it became so clear to me that it has been maligned and misunderstood, and I really wanted to help people who are suffering. I mean, going through chemotherapy is suffering… and cannabis helps so many parts of just that. That's just the beginning of what it does medicinally.

It was Crosby who suggested using marijuana to her.

'You know, Melissa, you have to do medicinal marijuana,' he told her. 'You have to [try] cannabis. That's the way to do it. It's too hard otherwise.'

1589573709252.jpeg
With the sister...idk, still looks feminine to me.

Lisa

Superstar
EXCLUSIVE: 'His helmet was split like a watermelon.' Melissa Etheridge's son slid into fatal opioid addiction after the singer ignored his request for help when he suffered 'major injuries' from nightmare snowboard accident, girlfriend claims

not even sure all these celebs died , some may have just taken on new identities...as crazy as that sounds.

Lisa

Superstar
not even sure all these celebs died , some may have just taken on new identities...as crazy as that sounds.
Yep..that sounds crazy. Why would the child of a celebrity need to take on a new identity?

Yep..that sounds crazy. Why would the child of a celebrity need to take on a new identity?
im not talking about a child specifically, im talking about celebrities in general, do u not find it odd the volume of celebs that have died in the past 5 years, especially ones of cancer, I have a hard time understanding one death in particular david bowie. He must have had alot of info and tech at his disposal I find it strange anyone would have chemo, with that much money and be in that much of the know. Plus a guy showed up who was supposedly an ex colleague who looked alot like him days after. Ontop of that youve got the reality of clone labs etc.

Impossible to know whats real anymore.

Lisa

Superstar
im not talking about a child specifically, im talking about celebrities in general, do u not find it odd the volume of celebs that have died in the past 5 years, especially ones of cancer, I have a hard time understanding one death in particular david bowie. He must have had alot of info and tech at his disposal I find it strange anyone would have chemo, with that much money and be in that much of the know. Plus a guy showed up who was supposedly an ex colleague who looked alot like him days after. Ontop of that youve got the reality of clone labs etc.

Why would he want to be incognito when his whole life was about being known? Isn’t that why people become celebrities in the first place...they want to have fans and adulation?

Cancer doesn’t know you’re a celebrity....but the wuhan virus knows if you’re black.

Lisa

Superstar
Idk if this is part of a pattern but I’m surprised.
Lisa Marie Presley's son and Elvis Presley's look-alike grandson, Benjamin Keough, 27, dies 'from self-inflicted gunshot wound' leaving his heartbroken mom 'inconsolable'

I remember seeing this picture months ago..he didn’t look too happy.

1594599826614.jpeg

I've heard a lot mentioned about the Bowie lookalike... do you have any links to articles/pics?

Lisa

Superstar
It’s a Scientology issue? Had drug issues like mom?
Elvis' grandson Ben Keough confessed to a friend that 'growing up in Church of Scientology messes kids up' and had recently left rehab for drug and alcohol abuse before shooting himself dead

AlcyoneSong

Established
Wow when they didn’t release cause of death immediately I suspected he either ODed or committed suicide. They always want to rule out homicide before making the announcement. It sucks but he was damned from birth.

Lisa

Superstar
Wow when they didn’t release cause of death immediately I suspected he either ODed or committed suicide. They always want to rule out homicide before making the announcement. It sucks but he was damned from birth.
I was hoping that the other parent was stable.

AlcyoneSong

Established

Gee I don’t know because the US gov tested nuclear weapons in the Nevada desert for years... maybe the radiation from that has tainted the ground and now we are seeing the fall out from it? Look at when St Jude started, then take a look at the map of the radioactive wind that blew across the US... it’s not hard to connect the dots.

Gee I don’t know because the US gov tested nuclear weapons in the Nevada desert for years... maybe the radiation from that has tainted the ground and now we are seeing the fall out from it? Look at when St Jude started, then take a look at the map of the radioactive wind that blew across the US... it’s not hard to connect the dots.
funny but not really.

Opioid addiction is something that a lot of Americans suffer from... Just not celebrities.

Well yeah, I mean they have all the fame and fortune. Why drugs? Why do they even NEED drugs? Like I said before in my previous post Lisa, Canadians have come across as super smug about how "progressive" and "tolerant" they are. As if they are SO MUCH BETTER than the US, and yet... shit they even had the Mayor of Toronto who was a fucking drugged up mess. It's annoying. It also defeats the argument of Social Healthcare and makes them look like a bunch of hypocrites. Alanis was mouthing off about Trump along with her little Progressive Friends in Hollywierd. Maybe she should have been taking care of her son... oh wait. he's a boy. So because he had a penis somehow he was less than her oh so enlightened feminists...so what does it matter if he died.

Yeah I'm salty. This was a needless death. He was still a baby even at 21. SMH
Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you're happy. If you're an artist, there's a chance you might actually be unhappy... Elvis was, since towards the end of his life, he didn't actually get to perform the music he wanted.... He performed what was expected of him, from his managers and from his fans. As someone who considers themselves "a creative", it can be stressful when people expect a certain thing out of you... Especially if that's not what you want to do.