Oh boy another one... I’m seeing a pattern here.

Lisa

Superstar
It seems odd that the kids of celebs are dropping from opioid ODs. My bet is poss Billie Elish... Will be next.
For us to really see what you are talking about..you should add other deaths to the thread that back up what you’re saying.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Ok...
We identified 220 celebrities who died a drug-related death with a clear indication of involved substances between 1970 and 2015. The average age at death was 38.6 years; 75% were male. Most celebrities died between the age of 25 and 40. The number of drug-related deaths increased in the 21st century, with a significant increase in the use of prescription opioids. Deaths involving prescription opioids and heroin were associated with a significantly lower mean age at death compared to deaths where these substances were not involved.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5148833/

Jarad Higgins, aka Juice WRLDAmerican rapper, singer, and songwriterOverdosed on Percocet pills in an attempt to hide them from the police while conducting a search on his planePrescription drugs201921
Mac MillerAmerican rapper, singer, and record producerAccidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine and alcoholPrescription drugs and alcohol201826
Verne TroyerAmerican actor (Mini-Me in the Austin Powers film series)Suicide by alcohol poisoningAlcohol201849
Dolores O'RiordanIrish musician, singer and songwriter (The Cranberries)Accidental drowning due to alcohol intoxicationAlcohol201846
Art BellAmerican broadcaster and authorAccidental overdose from prescription drugs including oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, and carisoprodolPrescription drugs201872
Lil PeepAmerican rapper and singerOverdose of fentanyl and XanaxPrescription drugs201721
Tom PettyAmerican singer and songwriterAccidental overdose of prescription drugs including fentanyl and oxycodonePrescription drugs201766
PrinceAmerican singer and songwriterAccidental fentanyl overdosePrescription drug201657
ChynaAmerican professional wrestlerAccidental overdose of alcohol and prescription drugs including diazepam, oxycodone, oxymorphone, and temazepamPrescription drugs and alcohol201646
José FernándezCuban-American professional baseball pitcher (Miami Marlins)Boating accident while under the influence of cocaine and alcoholIllegal drug and alcohol201624

Source: https://www.drugs.com/celebrity_deaths.html

I guess the thing that irritates me about this story is that I've met Canadians who are all smug and shit about their public health system and just a general attitude of we are better than you are because we have all these provisions and we are so progressive. Meanwhile, how the hell did this young person become addicted to PRESCRIPTION drugs??? The idea of social healthcare is that everyones records are kept so that you can't doctor shop like you can in the US. It's to PREVENT this type of death, but it didn't do shit. Also Alanis attitude of "oh well... I feel so sad, but I'll sing again" it's like seriously? You are seriously going to use this death as a platform to get attention?

I feel so bad for those kids. She had more than one with her lesbian ex via sperm donation. It's a total cluster fuck. Any boy growing up in that environment would have mental issues, I digress. It just looks so fucking convenient. That's all.

Lisa

Superstar
What’s the pattern? That celebrities and/or their offspring take opioids?

AlcyoneSong

Established
What’s the pattern? That celebrities and/or their offspring take opioids?
Well yeah, I mean they have all the fame and fortune. Why drugs? Why do they even NEED drugs? Like I said before in my previous post Lisa, Canadians have come across as super smug about how "progressive" and "tolerant" they are. As if they are SO MUCH BETTER than the US, and yet... shit they even had the Mayor of Toronto who was a fucking drugged up mess. It's annoying. It also defeats the argument of Social Healthcare and makes them look like a bunch of hypocrites. Alanis was mouthing off about Trump along with her little Progressive Friends in Hollywierd. Maybe she should have been taking care of her son... oh wait. he's a boy. So because he had a penis somehow he was less than her oh so enlightened feminists...so what does it matter if he died.

Yeah I'm salty. This was a needless death. He was still a baby even at 21. SMH

Lisa

Superstar
Well yeah, I mean they have all the fame and fortune. Why drugs? Why do they even NEED drugs? Like I said before in my previous post Lisa, Canadians have come across as super smug about how "progressive" and "tolerant" they are. As if they are SO MUCH BETTER than the US, and yet... shit they even had the Mayor of Toronto who was a fucking drugged up mess. It's annoying. It also defeats the argument of Social Healthcare and makes them look like a bunch of hypocrites. Alanis was mouthing off about Trump along with her little Progressive Friends in Hollywierd. Maybe she should have been taking care of her son... oh wait. he's a boy. So because he had a penis somehow he was less than her oh so enlightened feminists...so what does it matter if he died.

Yeah I'm salty. This was a needless death. He was still a baby even at 21. SMH
Everyone sins in the world.

The drugs were probably easy to get when you’re famous and fame and fortune doesn’t buy your happiness and I would think that children of celebrities find it difficult to be children of the rich and famous since maybe they won’t be rich and famous themselves..anything less could be considered bad to them..and they are used to a certain level of comfort in their lives.

I think your confusing Melissa and Alanis. It was Melissa Etheridges son who died. I thought he looked a little feminine myself and wondered if he was trans..but maybe it was the baby face and the hairstyle? Idk if that were him at 21.

I think that it was just a sad reality, that even the rich and famous are immune to drugs.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Everyone sins in the world.

The drugs were probably easy to get when you’re famous and fame and fortune doesn’t buy your happiness and I would think that children of celebrities find it difficult to be children of the rich and famous since maybe they won’t be rich and famous themselves..anything less could be considered bad to them..and they are used to a certain level of comfort in their lives.

I think your confusing Melissa and Alanis. It was Melissa Etheridges son who died. I thought he looked a little feminine myself and wondered if he was trans..but maybe it was the baby face and the hairstyle? Idk if that were him at 21.

I think that it was just a sad reality, that even the rich and famous are immune to drugs.
Ohhh Yes I am confusing the two I'm sorry... all the same, I wish an intervention happened before it got to this point. The thing that bugs me as well is was he a sacrifice too? I mean C'mon... it's not like she couldn't afford to send him to rehab if she KNEW he had an ongoing problem...

Ohhh Yes I am confusing the two I'm sorry... all the same, I wish an intervention happened before it got to this point. The thing that bugs me as well is was he a sacrifice too? I mean C'mon... it's not like she couldn't afford to send him to rehab if she KNEW he had an ongoing problem...
Are you saying this is ritual murder? Isn't he just the son of a celebrity? He is not famous and successful, except family tree. Why would they choose him?

AlcyoneSong

Established
Are you saying this is ritual murder? Isn't he just the son of a celebrity? He is not famous and successful, except family tree. Why would they choose him?
I’m not saying anything just why a parent with the money she had and the knowledge her son had a problem would not at least intervene... then to make the comment she made about singing again?!?!?? It just looks like it.

then to make the comment she made about singing again?
Yes this is weird but your idea before that is strange too. In the west, people live alone, family ties are not functional. After adolescence, young people don't receive emotional support from their families. So mothers may not be aware of their children's mental problems. And yes, drug use is a mental problem. It cannot be explained by poverty or wealth.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Yes this is weird but your idea before that is strange too. In the west, people live alone, family ties are not functional. After adolescence, young people don't receive emotional support from their families. So mothers may not be aware of their children's mental problems. And yes, drug use is a mental problem. It cannot be explained by poverty or wealth.
Wow um believe it or not it wasn’t always like that. I know what you mean about adult kids moving out but we also have a problem with kids who are yo-yos. They go out, get their ass kicked by the world and come home then go out etc. I guess her son was a yo-yo that permentantly had his ass kicked. However her knowledge of his addiction sorta makes me scratch my head that of it was a known problem why didn’t she check on him more? Why did she just leave him to the wolves?

AlcyoneSong

Established
My guess is that "celebs" are such shallow spiritually-retarded losers that they have to run to drugs for comfort.. :)
Or this kid was doomed from the start with two feminist mothers and no real male role models.

Lisa

Superstar
I did wonder if he was a sacrifice...and if he was..we should find out soon..if not its just another opioid tragedy.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I did wonder if he was a sacrifice...and if he was..we should find out soon..if not its just another opioid tragedy.
Yeah if you do a little digging into his past and the background here you will see the signs. As another poster remarked they said he looked fem. So.. if suddenly she drops an album and it blows up... there u go.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah if you do a little digging into his past and the background here you will see the signs. As another poster remarked they said he looked fem. So.. if suddenly she drops an album and it blows up... there u go.
Haha, I was the one that said he looked feminine.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Haha, I was the one that said he looked feminine.
Yeah a little digging and she doesn’t even refer to her children by gender but uses “them” or “it”. The names she’s given them are also opposite of their birth gender. Like she has been conducting a social experiment to see the whole nature v nurture thing is true. I used to like her music but after this and seeing what she’s been doing eh not so much. She puts on a nice front but she is a feminist Nazi of the first order.