October 31st, Next False Flag Attack?

Helioform

Star
This video corroborates a lot what I have researched in the last months. I was expecting something to happen on October 13th of this year due to it being the 710th anniversary of the Templar arrest, something like a market crash or another "terrorist" attack but nothing occured. This time might be the one, being Halloween (celebrating the dead) and a very large gathering of freemasons at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

Vixy

Star
Looks like there might be somehting to this. As Madonna said "There's always a reason." And there ARE reasons for tearing down Big Ben.

Helioform

Star
Well, we already died on September 23rd, so what more is there to fear? :confused:
Yeah well I believe that date has been misunderstood and blown out of proportion mostly. People were expecting Planet X to appear, Jesus to come back, the rapture to occur etc. September 23rd is a common occult ritual date because it is 1 or 2 days after the Fall equinox, when the energies are more potent to create change. Probably why it was seen repeatedly in movies. I'm pretty sure nothing apocalyptic will happen on October 31st, but things could start to get nasty in this time frame. I am referring to something possibly war related, probably with NK. All signs seem to point to this year being the catalyst for massive economics/geopolitical changes - as depicted in the 1988 and 2017 edition of The Economist and all the present hostilities with NK.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think the "only" thing that happened on September 23rd was an alignment of stars and constellations that corresponded to the verses of Revelation 12, 1 and 2.

I took some shots on the day to keep a record! What, if anything, this signifies is yet to be seen...

Image-1.jpg

Image-1.jpg