OCTO and Lucifer are the same?

Aero

Superstar
Regardless of who they are, without the media they have no real power as they rely on fear and indoctrination. How can they infuse these things if they can't reach you?

I mean the media is the reason you injected yourself with gmos. Pretty sure you said you got a vax, while people like me recognize the common cold has a 99.8% survival rate and aren't interested in being a lab rat.

Here's a quote from another pro-vaxxer. Sad how he thinks con-vid is real and those like me who reject the narative (and jab) are somehow in danger. Where does this line of thought come from? When ones a member of these forums what kind of indoctrination does it take to keep one blinded to the truth?

The answer is obvious.
Are you saying if the media vanished, fear would also vanish? If so, that seems like wishful thinking. Historically rulers have dispensed fear just fine without mass media. I would further argue the media only obfuscates the brutal tactics of TPTB. Maybe it's better to say, the media is there to whitewash everything.

I got vaccinated because I don't breathe too well. So wearing a mask is incredibly uncomfortable for me. Plus my mom is at a higher risk of severe side effects if she got covid. Not to sound melodramatic or anything, but I'd take a bullet for my mom and not complain.

Daze

Superstar
Are you saying if the media vanished, fear would also vanish? If so, that seems like wishful thinking. Historically rulers have dispensed fear just fine without mass media. I would further argue the media only obfuscates the brutal tactics of TPTB. Maybe it's better to say, the media is there to whitewash everything.

I got vaccinated because I don't breathe too well. So wearing a mask is incredibly uncomfortable for me. Plus my mom is at a higher risk of severe side effects if she got covid. Not to sound melodramatic or anything, but I'd take a bullet for my mom and not complain.
I am saying the powers that be have a knife with evil intent. You give them the media and they have a nuclear bomb with evil intent.

Far as your reasons for vaccinating go.. I posted a graph here awhile back saying the only people who would get vaccinated are those who watch to much tv. According to this graph the statistics showed more people died from chocking on dinner then those who died of con vid and it sourced the cdc.

So i do hope you put every meal into the blender.

The powers that shoulnd't be own the media and the cost is obvious. It makes it so much easier to push there agenda, while you my friend, amongst the vaccinated.. are walking proof of this.

I on the other hand who don't watch tv, period.. have taken zero precautions for con vid, masks, social distancing, washing my hands like i have OCD.... none of it and I am as healthy as i was 18 months ago (not counting my broken leg do to working accident :) ).

Peace.

Aero

Superstar
I am saying the powers that be have a knife with evil intent. You give them the media and they have a nuclear bomb with evil intent.

Far as your reasons for vaccinating go.. I posted a graph here awhile back saying the only people who would get vaccinated are those who watch to much tv. According to this graph the statistics showed more people died from chocking on dinner then those who died of con vid and it sourced the cdc.

The powers that shoulnd't be own the media and the cost is obvious. It makes it so much easier to push there agenda, while you my friend, amongst the vaccinated.. are walking proof of this.

I on the other hand who don't watch tv, period.. have taken zero precautions for con vid, masks, social distancing, washing my hands like i have OCD.... none of it and I am as healthy as i was 18 months ago (not counting my broken leg do to working accident :) ).

Peace.
I think you give the media too much credit. But I agree they represent a problem more often than a solution.

I don't care what your graphs say. I'm not going to be the cause of anyone in my family getting hospitalized. Also, some people don't have a choice. You either masked up or got vaccinated or you don't work. If I worked from home I would have done neither.

Daze

Superstar
I think you give the media too much credit. But I agree they represent a problem more often than a solution.

I don't care what your graphs say. I'm not going to be the cause of anyone in my family getting hospitalized. Also, some people don't have a choice. You either masked up or got vaccinated or you don't work. If I worked from home I would have done neither.
My work tried to force a mask on me. They found out i was more resilient then them.

You should consider the graphs and even better. Research the material yourself because at this point. Over a year later. Con vid always was a hoax.

Of course media will never admit this. Not with social credit coming to the EU. Once they get you monitored 24/7 and digitalze all your money and own everything they might let you in on what every one else already knows.

Had it not been for the media you would have been fearless of con vid however... Here we are. You've reached a point where your glad you injected gmos into yourself.

Maes17

Superstar

Peace.
The same can be said for our fellow truth seekers though Daze. I don’t like the powers that be or the media as much as the next person here, but even news sources we think are independent sources are somewhat opinionated and carry an agenda whether it’s pro vax or not.

When Frank made the covid thread last year he specifically said make what you will of the info. I’m glad you look at the media and those in charge with suspicion. As do I.

However the best we could do in these times is gather what we can and draw out our conclusion. My conclusion may not benefit you, vice versa. The one major thing the media has been really good at is dividing people.

Daze

Superstar
The same can be said for our fellow truth seekers though Daze. I don’t like the powers that be or the media as much as the next person here, but even news sources we think are independent sources are somewhat opinionated and carry an agenda whether it’s pro vax or not.

When Frank made the covid thread last year he specifically said make what you will of the info. I’m glad you look at the media and those in charge with suspicion. As do I.

However the best we could do in these times is gather what we can and draw out our conclusion. My conclusion may not benefit you, vice versa. The one major thing the media has been really good at is dividing people.
I agree, alot of "alt media" has sold out while some like Agent Jones never were on the side of the truth.

While bias will always be a problem look at those who source everything and give links such as Last American Vagabond or James Corbett. If you can't validate the information then its a problem.

Maes17

Superstar
I agree, alot of "alt media" has sold out while some like Agent Jones never were on the side of the truth.

While bias will always be a problem look at those who source everything and give links such as Last American Vagabond or James Corbett. If you can't validate the information then its a problem.
The thing is all sources do have a common denominator. It takes a long time to kinda catch unless you sit down, read articles, compare and catch the commonalities. Even then it’s up to said individual to make a choice for them.

That’s just that is the news is so unreliable these days it’s hard to distinguish what’s real and what’s not. There is a reason why I have started questioning history, religion, pretty much everything we’ve been taught from a young age is probably all some big government brain wash scam that has us believing such and such should be trusted and such and such is bad. It really is hard

Daze

Superstar
The thing is all sources do have a common denominator. It takes a long time to kinda catch unless you sit down, read articles, compare and catch the commonalities. Even then it’s up to said individual to make a choice for them.

That’s just that is the news is so unreliable these days it’s hard to distinguish what’s real and what’s not. There is a reason why I have started questioning history, religion, pretty much everything we’ve been taught from a young age is probably all some big government brain wash scam that has us believing such and such should be trusted and such and such is bad. It really is hard
Its good to question reality. Like i said above we should look for proofs, verify the evidence.

Indeed, religion is the opium of the masses, this is why we should also look for proofs of it. For example the age of deception we find ourselves in now was prophesied 1400 years ago. Did you ever read this post?

Maes17

Superstar
Its good to question reality. Like i said above we should look for proofs, verify the evidence.

Indeed, religion is the opium of the masses, this is why we should also look for proofs of it. For example the age of deception we find ourselves in now was prophesied 1400 years ago. Did you ever read this post?
I respect your beliefs. As I believe in one God myself.

However the woman being naked thing is kinda overboard for me, religious wise. I don’t care what anyone wears tbh as long as it’s not xxx revealing

Aero

Superstar
My work tried to force a mask on me. They found out i was more resilient then them.

You should consider the graphs and even better. Research the material yourself because at this point. Over a year later. Con vid always was a hoax.

Of course media will never admit this. Not with social credit coming to the EU. Once they get you monitored 24/7 and digitalze all your money and own everything they might let you in on what every one else already knows.

Had it not been for the media you would have been fearless of con vid however... Here we are. You've reached a point where your glad you injected gmos into yourself.
Do you expect a high five or a golf clap for such an enormous act of bravery? I mean, just how is the Cabal supposed to function now that you threw such a huge wrench into the system?

I kid, but seriously, though. I'm pretty sure I explained my employer would fire me for insubordination. I would not be considered brave, I would be looked at as stupid for throwing away my job (with benefits) over some pointlessly symbolic gesture.

Also, I never said I was glad I got the vaccine. I don't think about it much, but if I saved one life that's a win in my book. Me getting vaxxed hurts nobody else, so what's your deal with the vax shaming?

Daze

Superstar
if I saved one life that's a win in my book. Me getting vaxxed hurts nobody else,
Tell that to all of the mothers who miscarried from the spike protein. Literally 1000's of babies dead.

Daze

Superstar
I respect your beliefs. As I believe in one God myself.

However the woman being naked thing is kinda overboard for me, religious wise. I don’t care what anyone wears tbh as long as it’s not xxx revealing
Ya np as its not my intent to push Islam on you But it is a proof, is it not?

Look up woman in 1900's America. Look at the pictures, the fashions. Its undeniable, especially when you realize it was predicted 1400 years ago by an illiterate man living in the desert. We don't have to go back a few centuries and we find everyone was dressed like the Amish. Compare that to today.

Aero

Superstar
Tell that to all of the mothers who miscarried from the spike protein. Literally 1000's of babies dead.
So now you are trying to guilt-trip me? Wow, how's the air up there on that high horse you rode in on? And do you get nosebleeds looking so far down at people?

I kid, but seriously, though. I didn't give anyone the jab. I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone at risk. So, again, me getting the vax hurts nobody. As a side note, I'm talking to a woman on Tinder who does give the jab. It doesn't bother me one bit, but she's also hot and exotic.

Daze

Superstar
So now you are trying to guilt-trip me? Wow, how's the air up there on that high horse you rode in on? And do you get nosebleeds looking so far down at people?

I kid, but seriously, though. I didn't give anyone the jab. I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone at risk. So, again, me getting the vax hurts nobody. As a side note, I'm talking to a woman on Tinder who does give the jab. It doesn't bother me one bit, but she's also hot and exotic.
It's easy to be indifferent when you're not the one being harmed by it.

Maes17

Superstar
Ya np as its not my intent to push Islam on you But it is a proof, is it not?

Look up woman in 1900's America. Look at the pictures, the fashions. Its undeniable, especially when you realize it was predicted 1400 years ago by an illiterate man living in the desert. We don't have to go back a few centuries and we find everyone was dressed like the Amish. Compare that to today.
I don’t know if it’s proof. A christian can cite a passage to fit a mold they’d want me to see as well. Imo I feel the creator above created us to comprehend good/bad. Aside from that, how you carry yourself forward is up to you. I cannot choose your path and I cannot expect you to see through my lense. I’ve always been horrible at describing, to the point people tend to think I’m insulting or making snarky comments.

I do it unknowingly but a lot of that is because I see things black/white and a grey area. So is there proof? In response to your beliefs I can say yes there is. But to challenge that response a christian, buddhist, catholic, etc can cite something of similar intent and argue the same concept.

All I’m really saying is we experience life from our own lens. That’s the beauty of believing in one God is, he’s provided each one of us a path in essence to navigate life and live with purpose. We’re going to experience stuff exclusive only to us to interpret.

Aero

Superstar
It's easy to be indifferent when you're not the one being harmed by it.
First, I was glad for the vax, and now I'm indifferent? Let's get something straight; you aren't doing a good job reading me. And that's not a knock on you specifically because you're in the same field as many others.

When I said I wouldn't recommend the vax to people with risk factors, that's literally the opposite of indifference. The reality is, I'm being practical and trying to pick the right battles. Conversely, you seem to be picking any battle. Now, I don't really care how unproductive you want to be; I'm not perfect in that regard or anything. But don't be unproductive while acting righteously because unproductivity outmodes righteousness every time.