OCTO and Lucifer are the same?

John kn

Rookie
Hi, I was searching about OCTO:the Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity on planet. His number is 888. Hi seems to be in the top of pyramid as you can see in the image.

888 - Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity on planet ['Plan ET'] earth called 'Octagon' which is controlling its destiny towards a pre-defined conclusion. The 'Octo System' is the highest form of power in the world and controls affairs through its 'Administrators' using a pyramid power structure - as demonstrated above. This entity uses the Octagon symbol, the colour Yellow, and the number 8 as it representation on earth.

888_Octo_Model.jpg

And I have 6 theories:
1- OCTO is Lucifer .
2- OCTO is Thot.
3- OCTO is Lucifer and Thot ( the egyptian God of TIME).
4- OCTO is the antichrist.
5- OCTO is just a watcher of humans.
6- OCTO is an Entity created by our soul.

any opinion?

Last edited:

John kn

Rookie
Nice catch but this one seems to be more Christian then Muslim. Notice he uses 666 and lucifer.

He is a user who makes alot of posts that only make sense to him, kinda like you.
hahah well. I'm not the only person with this theory about OCTO. This a web of someone who believes there is something about the number 8...

Sometimes things have sense for some people who experienced somes things.

Daze

Superstar
hahah well. I'm not the only person with this theory about OCTO. This a web of someone who believes there is something about the number 8...

Are you octozone? He was a member on these boards but ran off when VC talked to him directly. Its odd that you would link that site.

Otherwise i don't get into numbers as numerology is sehr.

Hmmmm yeah, that looks like a lot of gobbledygook from what I see.

However, this is just my opinion.

John kn

Rookie
Hmmmm yeah, that looks like a lot of gobbledygook from what I see.

However, this is just my opinion.
Maybe I didn't explain myself, I was trying to say that our experiences (spiritual experiences, death, etc) in our life make us understand and see a particular topic in a different way, compared with someone who didn't experience the same or similar situation. Somes things that may have NO sense for you ( because you didn't experience something similar).

Awoken2

Superstar
Hi, I was searching about OCTO:the Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity on planet. His number is 888. Hi seems to be in the top of pyramid as you can see in the image.

888 - Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity on planet ['Plan ET'] earth called 'Octagon' which is controlling its destiny towards a pre-defined conclusion. The 'Octo System' is the highest form of power in the world and controls affairs through its 'Administrators' using a pyramid power structure - as demonstrated above. This entity uses the Octagon symbol, the colour Yellow, and the number 8 as it representation on earth.

View attachment 59000

And I have 6 theories:
1- OCTO is Lucifer .
2- OCTO is Thot.
3- OCTO is Lucifer and Thot ( the egyptian God of TIME).
4- OCTO is the antichrist.
5- OCTO is just a watcher of humans.
6- OCTO is a creation of our soul.

any opinion?
You edited this post to add an additional two theories.

Octo could be just a coot.... in an anagramy type way.

licensed-image.jpeg

So if you're not kais or octo who's sock are you?

C'mon....let's not mess around.

Daze

Superstar
No, I'm not Octo.
K, your word is good enough for me.

To be honest it really wouldn't matter either way as i never had a problem with Octo. He just seemed really paranoid. The admin of the forums talks to him and next thing you know he says "delete everything" and leaves.

John kn

Rookie
K, your word is good enough for me.

To be honest it really wouldn't matter either way as i never had a problem with Octo. He just seemed really paranoid. The admin of the forums talks to him and next thing you know he says "delete everything" and leaves.
I talked with Octo in private before he left the forum... I remembered he was angry about something with the admin...
But well, I'm not Octo.

Maybe I didn't explain myself, I was trying to say that our experiences (spiritual experiences, death, etc) in our life make us understand and see a particular topic in a different way, compared with someone who didn't experience the same or similar situation. Somes things that may have NO sense for you ( because you didn't experience something similar).
I see. Okay, I still don't see that from the chart, but that does makes some sense as people do say you'll only know once you've experienced it.

Apheirox

Established
888, 777 and 666 are special numbers. However, the Freemasons don´t serve the Church or the ´888´ since Freemasonry isn´t Christian.

Aero

Superstar
Having two levels of implementors seems redundant, and the graphic is a bit vague. More importantly, a power structure really only needs two levels. Leaders and enforcers. Anything else is some overreaching clusterfuck that someone made simply because a two-level pyramid doesn't look fancy enough.

It bugs me how everyone tries to shoehorn the media into these power structures. What I mean is, don't confuse status and a platform with power. These are completely different concepts. I would further argue that very few people have power, and those that do fight tooth and nail to make sure the public doesn't ever figure out how powerful they really are.

Also, what's it matter who's who on the board? I'm not saying being critical of a poster's content is wrong. I'm saying be constructive and be grateful there's any content to consume.

Apheirox

Established
It bugs me how everyone tries to shoehorn the media into these power structures. What I mean is, don't confuse status and a platform with power.
The media has a lot of power. Structure and power, they have both.

John kn

Rookie
Having two levels of implementors seems redundant, and the graphic is a bit vague. More importantly, a power structure really only needs two levels. Leaders and enforcers. Anything else is some overreaching clusterfuck that someone made simply because a two-level pyramid doesn't look fancy enough.
I have other graphic much more specific, but the idea was to make it simple and easy to understand. I think there are different levels of power, that's why the vatican is above the illuminati. And there is only one leader (octo), the other people are workers ( including The Pope,Rothschild, Rockfeller, Royalty, etc).

Daze

Superstar
It bugs me how everyone tries to shoehorn the media into these power structures.
Regardless of who they are, without the media they have no real power as they rely on fear and indoctrination. How can they infuse these things if they can't reach you?

I mean the media is the reason you injected yourself with gmos. Pretty sure you said you got a vax, while people like me recognize the common cold has a 99.8% survival rate and aren't interested in being a lab rat.

Here's a quote from another pro-vaxxer. Sad how he thinks con-vid is real and those like me who reject the narative (and jab) are somehow in danger. Where does this line of thought come from? When ones a member of these forums what kind of indoctrination does it take to keep one blinded to the truth?

The answer is obvious.