Octagon and Octo-Ring Symbolism & Codes [Trigger Warning]

Journeyman

Rookie
Thanks, very interested.

I'm wondering if Satan exist for real...or is mind game.
I've no direct experience, thankfully... I think that many in powerful positions believe in something that we may identify as satan, whereas they may call it something else. Some say it's on Saturn and CERN is trying to open a gateway there, others closer to home...

I don't discount mind games though, there's so much deception at work.

More on 8....

Ishtar again?!

There were eight gates surrounding the ancient city of Babylon in Mesopotamia. The eighth gate was named the Gate of Ishtar. Ishtar was the goddess of love and war. Ishtar was the Queen of the Earth and Heaven. She was the morning and evening star.
Eight festivals on the Wiccan wheel of the year

WiccaWheeloftheYear-300x225.png

OctoZone

Established
The main characters live on the third floor, the apartment that is leaking is on the fourth floor.

The apartment has 7 floors and the "water" in question comes from the water tank on the top. So from the 8th floor. I think water represents sexual abuse. But I'm not sure. Don't be sure before watching the movie.
Hmmmmm. that's an interesting hypothesis regarding water and the 8th floor. Indeed, a difficult one to call but it is curious that the symbol for Child Abuse and/or Water Quality is a dark blue ribbon.

clll.png

There is also a scene in the film in the elevator where she says "I get into the elevator and all the buttons are burn't/broken" expect for the 8th button......
d16.png

I've written this one down for additional research over time - i.e that there is some connection between 'water' and 'child [sexual] abuse'....You maybe onto something here.

Additionally, for those well researched in Maritime Business and Commence, you will clearly understand the importance of water.......

'Office' ('Off' 'Ice' [non frozen asset])

The French word for 'office' is Bureau.

'Bureau' is made of of two words.

- 'Bur' is the Danish word for 'Cage' (French like English borrows words from other languages).

- Eau is the French word for 'water'.

Thus, 'le bureau' ('the office') is a Water Cage.

Note how 'the office' [a place of business] is water. Its all Maritime Business.

That is why we have 'bur eau crats' and 'bur eau cracy [ water (eau) cage (bur) rulers (cracy) ] or the 'Office of the President' or the 'Home Office' or a Polic(y)e Officers

The law of water.

Last edited:

OctoZone

Established
I found that Georgia guidestones talked about the infinite 8.

Coincidence?

Mmmmm...
"Seeking Harmony with the Infinite"
A set of ten guidelines is inscribed on the structure in 8 modern languages (only).
ge01.pngge02a.png
ge05.png
ge03.png

THE RING BANDS AND RIBBONS

Last edited:

OctoZone

Established
- THE BLUE RIBBON - LE CORDON BLEU -

rib01.png

Cordon

Merrian-Webster
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cordon
'a line of troops or of military posts enclosing an area to prevent passage'

Etymology

cordon (n.)
mid-15c., "cord or ribbon worn as an ornament," from Middle French cordon "ribbon," diminutive of Old French corde "cord" (see cord). Original sense preserved in cordon bleu (1727) "the highest distinction," literally "blue ribbon," for the sky-blue ribbon worn by the Knights-grand-cross of the Holy Ghost (highest order of *chivalry); extended figuratively to other persons of distinction.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=cordon

'the Order of the Knights of the Holy Spirit, is a French order of chivalry founded by Henry III in 1578. Today, it is a dynastic order of chivalry under the House of France......Due to the blue riband from which the Cross of the Holy Spirit was hung, the knights became known as "Les Cordons Bleus"..'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Holy_Spirit#Cordon_Bleu

Elbem of the order - Note the 'Columba Dove'. 8 points.
ge06.png

Order of chivalry - 'A chivalric order, order of chivalry, order of knighthood or equestrian order is an order, confraternity or society of knights[1] typically founded during or in inspiration of the original Catholic Military Orders of the Crusades....Since at least the 18th century, Freemasonry has incorporated symbols and rituals of several medieval military orders in a number of Masonic bodies'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_chivalry

Note:
- Original sense of Cordon Bleu - was sky-blue ribbon worn by the Knights Grand Cross..
- "Blue Ribbon" - Have you ever noticed that Police mostly use a blue coloured 'Cordon' (Ribbon/Corde) tape at the scene of an accident or crime?
nlac0377.png

Blue is used for two reasons:

1. Historically related back to 'occult' groups like the Knights Grand Cross
We know from the etymology of the word 'Police' that 'The first force so-named in England was the Marine Police, set up 1798 to protect merchandise at the Port of London.'
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=police&allowed_in_frame=0
Note: Marine Police - Blue represents the colour of the SEA = MARTIME Business. A 'cordon bleu' denotes the area as a Maritime disaster area. They are going to 'Salvage' or 'Secure' the wreck.

OctoZone

Established

old and one of most infamous things I ever seen. ribbon, red-white, baphomet...
Haven't seen that MTV Xmas Ident for many years.......Amazing to look at it again through more "educated eyes"! I remember at the time a lot of people picked up on the occult-ness of it.

The Ribbon was an excellent spot.

red01.png

red02.png

red03.png

And of course the 'One Eye' symbol is never far behind...................

red04.png
red05.png

OctoZone

Established
@Vmort

Vmort - perhaps you can help me out with your knowledge of Russian/Soviet culture? Can you tell me if the emblem on this train is an authentic soviet-russian state issued one? The image is from a Soviet Childrens' film from 1972.

If its not an official emblem - then its a direct '3 E' signal, if it is official - well that demands further research! Thanks. Octo.

3e_trains01.png