Occupied!

Kung Fu

Superstar
I've been saying on these boards for years that the situation in Palestine is a very simple one and it's only the Zionists and Zionist-Christians that try to make it more complicated and confusing than it really is. They do this to confuse the neutral on-lookers.

Jews die in Europe. The West gives Jews Palestine, money, and weapons. Jews colonize and occupy Palestine. Palestinians fight back just as any sane and rational person would when it comes to defending your home and livelihood. Jews then respond with brutal disproportionate violence.

However, the world is starting to wake-up to this nightmare and everyone who is responsible for this, including the Americans who support Israel, will get their just desserts whether it be in this life or the next. The Most High is Just.

Excellent documentary. Sure, you guys can find a link to the hour-long documentary but will leave this behind.
(That Luntz document though....)Expect this in over-drive, should any ME war go hot.

I have to admit at 17:41, I enjoyed seeing Mark Regev get asked some real investigative questions and get a bit uncomfortable because every time I’ve seen him interviewed, especially by our national news station, I’ve wanted to wipe that smug look off his face.

I don’t find it the least bit surprising the documentary hasn't been able to shown anywhere in the US – quite telling. The full-length preview can be seen here, though:

"The Occupation of the American Mind"

Karlysymon

Superstar
The "Gaza war" has been called a bi-ennial war. I watched this a while back and the last segment (of Hannity stating: 'What Part of This Can't You Get Through Your Thick Head?') was featured in the film.
Even then, his talking points are lifted from the Luntz document.
While watching the documentary, i was hit by the news clips filled with repetitve statements, meant to drill the propaganda 'home'..."rockets raining down, rockets raining down". I felt dumbed-down.

Now, this is mainly on the political front, but the propaganda on the religious front is nauseating (Hagee is featured in the film) and doesn't require as much effort, i assume. Just drop the words 'God', 'Abraham', and you're good to go. TBN and Daystar always deliver my daily/weekly dose. :D

“In their propaganda, today’s dictators rely for the most part on repetition, supression and rationalization – the repetition of catch words which they wish to be accepted as true, the supression of facts which they wish to be ignored, the arousal and rationalization of passions which may be used in the interests of the Party or the State. As the art and science of manipulation come to be better understood, the dictators of the future will doubtless learn to combine these techniques with the non- stop distractions which, in the West, are now threatening to drown in a sea of irrelevance the rational propaganda essential to the maintenance of individual liberty and the survival of democratic institutions"~ Aldous Huxley;Brave New World Revisited

I thought that ^, never happens in the 'Free world' and the leaders of the 'Free world' aren't dictators. Huxley must have been talking about someone else. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
This article is a little dated (Operation Cast Lead), but nevertheless relevant at this point in time (embassy move and Gaza death toll).

"....we know that the Israeli foreign ministry itself is orchestrating propaganda efforts designed to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and
information
....Besides the talking points provided by the foreign ministry to the pro-Israel web activists, they are offered online pro-Israel material to link to in their comments."

And

Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Karlysymon

Superstar
50 Years of Occupation

A recent study "50 years of Occupation" by 416Labs analyzes 50 years of reporting on Israel and Palestine by five major United States newspapers including the Washington Post, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal and Chicago Tribune, looking to see whether these five news sources have been balanced in their coverage of Israel and Palestine since the June 1967 Six Day War. With news being a very significant shaper of public opinion, this study is key to understanding how our views on the five-decade-long occupation of the West Bank and Gaza are framed.

"This study shows us that the pro-Israel narrative has become so firmly entrenched in the American mainstream media that it is almost impossible for news consumers to discern the truth about the situation in Israel and Palestine. This has greatly benefitted Washington which has made it abundantly clear that it sides with Israel in this fifty year-old conflict. "