Occupation of Belarus

I can't explain what happened.

‘There Are No Viruses Here’: Leader of Belarus Scoffs at Lockdowns

But could it have something to do with that?

Started with a YouTuber called Sergei Tikhanovsky who created a dissident channel in 2019 criticizing Lukashenko, and it amassed 140k subscribers in one year. Two days after he announced to have a run at the presidency, he was thrown in jail. Now his wife Svetlana Tikhanovskaya has become the leader of the protest movement.

The Channel:

The protests have been fuelled by another YouTube channel NEXTA, directing protesters what to do and how to do it, including doxing officers like Antifa's doing in the US, and then reporting police brutality to the press. It's run by Stsiapan Putsila, from what I've been told, someone based in Poland.

1597694899482.png

A video on his channel with English subs:

Obviously the protests are pro-European, since they equate the West with liberty, democracy, opportunity and wealth. Boy, are they in for a wake-up call once they've realized the fine print.

Belarus is resisting the west, but are we ok with the Russian occupation?
Not an occupation, an intervention in case the protests turn into a coup like they did in Ukraine. The protests are basically driving Lukashenko into Russian arms, which to me is only natural.

If anyone can tell me the difference between Belarussians and Russians, they are free to tell me. I’ve Belarussian family and I’ve been there several times, and I still don’t know the difference.

You know what’s up when the Devil’s own agent provocateur takes a side:

Wigi

Veteran
You know what’s up when the Devil’s own agent provocateur takes a side:

Of course, BHL the mastermind behind the assasination of Gaddafi is here.

Not an occupation, an intervention in case the protests turn into a coup like they did in Ukraine. The protests are basically driving Lukashenko into Russian arms, which to me is only natural.

If anyone can tell me the difference between Belarussians and Russians, they are free to tell me. I’ve Belarussian family and I’ve been there several times, and I still don’t know the difference.
political position is important here, not ethnic origin. when we say communism=cabalism=masonry=satanism, Russia is not on the right side. for example, Russia is a country that is compatible with the scamdemic and says it has found a corona vaccine. Russia's side is clear. Belarus doesn't agree with the virus lie, as I showed in the first post.

illuminatimess

Veteran
The next step to get closer to Russia geographically. Next NATO base is ahead or Russia will intervene, hopefully!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
political position is important here, not ethnic origin. when we say communism=cabalism=masonry=satanism, Russia is not on the right side. for example, Russia is a country that is compatible with the scamdemic and says it has found a corona vaccine. Russia's side is clear. Belarus doesn't agree with the virus lie, as I showed in the first post.
Russia has pipelines that go through Belarus, so Putin will protect his interests despite their differences.

Russia is not a monolithic political entity. It has a deep state just as much as the US does. Can you say who's behind this vaccine? Does it make a difference? Does it matter what's in the vaccine or are all vaccines bad? Do you understand the political motives behind the vaccine, as possibly symbolic to circumvent the international scrutiny and pressure so they can get on with their previous way of life?

I think all these things do matter and are an inevitable part of the global chessboard of geopolitics.

And ethnicity is an essential component of successful politics, something the West is learning (not so) fast.

Last edited:
Russia is not a monolithic political entity. It has a deep state just as much as the US does. Can you say who's behind this vaccine? Does it make a difference? Does it matter what's in the vaccine or are all vaccines bad? Do you understand the political motives behind the vaccine, as possibly symbolic to circumvent the international scrutiny and pressure so they can get on with their previous way of life?

I think all these things do matter and are an inevitable part of the global chessboard of geopolitics.

And ethnicity is an essential component of successful politics, something the West is learning (not so) fast.
you don't seem to understand the scamdemic. covid-19 is 100% a scam. there is no such deadly disease. it's just a test to see how stupid the people of the world are. and a way for us to be certified and tracked as branded cattle for the new world order. that's why all vaccines are bad. you don't accept it because you don't want to give up trump.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So is this where Joe Biden and Tulsi Gabbard find Nazi's to support and arm as "freedom fighting opposition" in Belarus?