Occult

SquaredCircle

Established
Did Jesus read Asclepius ? I think he did !

#2 Pythagoras learned sacred geometry from the Arabs and created his school in Greece . Now did Arabs discover algebra or was it taught to them ?

#3 Is dark matter God ? and Light the Spirit ? Dark matter is everywhere , but nowhere measurable . What if Dark matter was affected by gravity and Light travels along dark matter like on rails .
Is dark matter a superfluid ?

#4 If every person on earth accepted Jesus into their life as lord and saviour in a truthful manner . Would Jesus call of the Apocalypse?

elsbet

Superstar
The medical guy, right? Something like that. It would be more accurate to wonder who revealed the material to Asclepius. But-- as a demigod, we already know his lineage, soo...
--
#4 If every person on earth accepted Jesus into their life as lord and saviour in a truthful manner . Would Jesus call of the Apocalypse?​

No, I don't think so.

That is, the Apocalypse isn't about *our* actions-- but the actions of the gods.

Cintra

Star
Did Jesus read Asclepius ? I think he did !

#2 Pythagoras learned sacred geometry from the Arabs and created his school in Greece . Now did Arabs discover algebra or was it taught to them ?

#3 Is dark matter God ? and Light the Spirit ? Dark matter is everywhere , but nowhere measurable . What if Dark matter was affected by gravity and Light travels along dark matter like on rails .
Is dark matter a superfluid ?

#4 If every person on earth accepted Jesus into their life as lord and saviour in a truthful manner . Would Jesus call of the Apocalypse?
As far as I can tell, there is no actual proof that Jesus, Ascelepius, Pythagoras, or dark matter ever existed.

I am also somewhat doubtful about algebra.

So I don't know the answers to these questions.

Why do you think Pythagoras learned algebra from the Arabs?
Who do you think taught algebra to the Arabs?

Can we have sources please.