Occult/satanic elements in time traveling stories (movies, series, videogames, books)

The X-Files

Rookie
Some time ago I read these words posted in the forums (in a thread about occult stuff in videogames): "I recently found out time traveling has to do with some satanic stuff".

Such affirmation quickly got my attention, because I've noticed a certain pattern in time traveling stories (in movies, tv series, books, videogames) that involves occult elements and the time traveling factor. Examples: Interstellar movie, the videogame Bioshock Infinite and Netflix's Dark.

So, I'd appreciate if anyone could explain some more about why is this a recurring theme in such stories, and if it's just science fiction or actual occult themes.

Shuna

Star
Some time ago I read these words posted in the forums (in a thread about occult stuff in videogames): "I recently found out time traveling has to do with some satanic stuff".

Such affirmation quickly got my attention, because I've noticed a certain pattern in time traveling stories (in movies, tv series, books, videogames) that involves occult elements and the time traveling factor. Examples: Interstellar movie, the videogame Bioshock Infinite and Netflix's Dark.

So, I'd appreciate if anyone could explain some more about why is this a recurring theme in such stories, and if it's just science fiction or actual occult themes.
He has a lot of things, which makes ego, to what is marked on the internet. Otherwise, it's a quick summary, on different ideas. First of all, one of the ideas and the one that appears the most is the reference to the Ouroboros (the one that I think is the most exact and close to their ideology). Let them call the way of the serpent. Which also makes references to the different Chakras: I've done a few summaries here:
Houses, furnitures and objects Illuminati | The Vigilant Citizen Forums
1 - But, whether it is a book, movie, one-clip music, etc. the theme is the same. It refers for Satanists to an apprenticeship. So according to the references I found. I know that travel and teleportation would be related to energy travel (separation of soul from body) and not actual teleportation. In other cases, it makes dream references, such as Alice in Wonderland, etc.
2 - For the side, extraterrestrials, it refers more to practices, I don't know if it really started in the Second World War. But, these practices, still used today, from the name given on the internet (which would come from the real name of the file), MK-Ultra or Project Monarch. The project is to create, with drugs and psychology center practices, such as electrodes on the head, etc.

1 - The first signature would be turned, on the idea of returning, to the starting point of the light, as the Egyptians practiced, with the Pyramids of the pharaohs, where it had an opening on Orion, to help their passage.
In the same paragraph, she would refer to being sent to another dimension. Because according to some, they would have different levels of consciousness.
2 - In this one, he can also accompany, the first. Otherwise, it would refer to creating a new world order. A society, which would be unified (this can also refer to the idea of returning to the starting point of light.

Note that black holes and glass holes refer to the hole of hell. Since, this one even in the sky (at the night, in the dream, at the death of the body and its separation with the soul, which him, in the sky).

In Dark,they have these seperate Universes. Adam and Eve's worlds.
Reference of Noah , as he depicts his time travelling thing as Ark.
What's with all this symbolism?
It seems like they are mocking the God as this life is all futile , full of nihilistic undertones.

Also where do we stand on these Quantum entanglement theories , the God Particle, Alternate/parallel universes and their possible ties with occult? Any knowledgeable person here to shed some light. I'm so interested to learn about this all.

Maldarker

Star
In Dark,they have these seperate Universes. Adam and Eve's worlds.
Reference of Noah , as he depicts his time travelling thing as Ark.
What's with all this symbolism?
It seems like they are mocking the God as this life is all futile , full of nihilistic undertones.

Also where do we stand on these Quantum entanglement theories , the God Particle, Alternate/parallel universes and their possible ties with occult? Any knowledgeable person here to shed some light. I'm so interested to learn about this all.

ARose

Established
The best gauge of if something is Satanic or not is The Gospel, The Bible in even its slight differences in language translation.

God gave us a basic roadmap to getting back home to him. We decided to take the wrong turn in Eden. The fundamental failing in our origin as fallen, was our lack of faith and hubris, which resulted in the delusion that we could know what’s better for us than God, that his instructions were not enough.

The fall in Eden was the beginning of our struggle with scientific ethics, trying to
understand the mind of God so we can approximate what is ethical and what is the work of The Great Sabateur, Satan.

What does God tell us about technology and “advancement”?

We know that we are incapable of creating from nothing: Everything we build with is a revealed pocket of God’s creation. There is no being in existence that could exceed its creator.

Every corner of time and space, nomatter hiw strange to us, owes its existence to God. No alien, no angel, no demon can exceed or dominate that.

The elements of our existence aren’t evil.
Healing therapies will be revealed to us if we follow his direction to be gentles stewards of this world. But if his commandments must be defied to gain access to a therapy, we weren’t meant to have it. So it’s Satanic.

What about “alien” contact? How would it happen; by followingGod’s directions or defying them? Did you have to cheat or steal or engage in fornication or denouncing, blaspheming God’s name to get it?

What about communicating with angels? We know that we are not to summon anything, that angels are working for God, not us. They are sent with a task and our ability to maintain contact is dimply to fulfill God’s communication duties.

Anything else is demonic, “familiar spirits.” You don’t plot with angels or as some have claimed, have a romantic relationship with something supernatural: If we were meant to have these bonds in this existence, we’d share the same form.

Not that connecting with the love you had for a past spouse or child, etc. can’t bring you messages from God in dreams or visions but they should always be tested against scripture, to make sure they are of God. Think of it like a password protocol to determine if a counterfeit user is trying to get into your mail or not. Always test the message.