O'Brother Assad

Kais_1

Star
according to the above article..it means GOD's

so all the urdu and hindi speaking nationals are admitting to the fact there is more than one god.

those with knowledge obviously know that it points to a pagan god..

does anyone know if the Arabs use this phrase or not?

Kais_1

Star
People also ask
Who is called Asad Allah?

Ali the fourth Khalifa, was called as Asad Allah (Lion of Allah). This title was given to him by prophet Mohammed, after his victory over battle of trench(near Medinah in Saudi Arabia). He defeated a legendary Arab warrior.

Kais_1

Star
People also ask
Who is called Asad Allah?

Ali the fourth Khalifa, was called as Asad Allah (Lion of Allah). This title was given to him by prophet Mohammed, after his victory over battle of trench(near Medinah in Saudi Arabia). He defeated a legendary Arab warrior.
i still doubt this......

Kais_1

Star
Al-Lat, whose name is a contraction of al-Illahat, "the Goddess", is mentioned by Herodotus as Alilat, whom he identifies with Aphrodite. She is sometimes also equated with Athena, and is called "the Mother of the Gods", or "Greatest of All". She is a Goddess of Springtime and Fertility, the Earth-Goddess who brings prosperity. She and Al-Uzza were sometimes confused, and it seems that as one gained in popularity in one area the other's popularity diminished. The sun in Arabia was called Shams and considered feminine, and may represent an aspect of Al-Lat. She had a sanctuary in the town of Ta'if, east of Mecca, and was known from Arabia to Iran. Her symbol is the crescent moon (sometimes shown with the sun disk resting in its crescent), and the gold necklace She wears is from a pendant identified to Her. As a Fertility-Goddess She bears a sheaf of wheat; and in Her hand She holds a small lump of frankincense, as Her emblem is found carved on many incense-holders.

Kais_1

Star
prophet mohammed spoke about ALLAT

then he went on to say that the verse was from the devil

millions of muslims throughout the world call ALLAH = ALLAH TALAA

i have heard it myself in prayers and sermons at mosques by imams.

so are these muslims actually worshipping the devil?

what do you think guys?

it would be appreciated if someone with a little knowledge would post on this matter!

Kais_1

Star
These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for. (In Arabic تلك الغرانيق العلى وإن شفاعتهن لترتجى.)

Kais_1

Star
What does a crane symbolize in the Bible?

The Japanese refer to the crane as “the bird of happiness;” the Chinese as “heavenly crane” believing they were symbols of wisdom. The powerful wings of the crane were believed to be able to convey souls up to heaven and to carry people to higher levels of spiritual enlightenment

What does a crane mean spiritually?

The crane is a symbol of justice and longevity. It exhibits the wonder of inner and outer beauty of the self and the world by means of dancing and creating music. ... In Asian mythology, crane is sometimes called as heavenly messenger who can travel to the heaven

Kais_1

Star
The cranes' beauty and spectacular mating dances have made them highly symbolic birds in many cultures with records dating back to ancient times. Crane mythology is widely spread and can be found in areas such as India, the Aegean, South Arabia, China, Korea, Japan, and Native American cultures of North America. In northern Hokkaidō, the women of the Ainu people performed a crane dance that was captured in 1908 in a photograph by Arnold Genthe. In Korea, a crane dance has been performed in the courtyard of the Tongdosa Temple since the Silla Dynasty (646 CE).

The Sanskrit epic poet Valmiki was inspired to write the first śloka couplet by the pathos of seeing a male sarus crane shot while mating.[10][11]

In Mecca, in pre-Islamic South Arabia, Allāt, Uzza, and Manāt were believed to be the three chief goddesses of Mecca, they were called the "three exalted cranes" (gharaniq, an obscure word on which 'crane' is the usual gloss). See The Satanic Verses for the best-known story regarding these three goddesses.

In China, several styles of kung fu take inspiration from the movements of cranes in the wild, the most famous of these styles being Wing Chun, Hung Gar (tiger crane), and the Shaolin Five Animals style of fighting. Crane movements are well known for their fluidity and grace.

The Greek for crane is Γερανος (geranos), which gives us the cranesbill, or hardy geranium. The crane was a bird of omen. In the tale of Ibycus and the cranes, a thief attacked Ibycus (a poet of the sixth century BCE) and left him for dead. Ibycus called to a flock of passing cranes, which followed the attacker to a theater and hovered over him until, stricken with guilt, he confessed to the crime.

Pliny the Elder wrote that cranes would appoint one of their number to stand guard while they slept. The sentry would hold a stone in its claw, so that if it fell asleep, it would drop the stone and waken. A crane holding a stone in its claw is a well-known symbol in heraldry, and is known as a crane in its vigilance.

Aristotle describes the migration of cranes in the History of Animals,[12] adding an account of their fights with Pygmies as they wintered near the source of the Nile. He describes as untruthful an account that the crane carries a touchstone inside it that can be used to test for gold when vomited up. (This second story is not altogether implausible, as cranes might ingest appropriate gizzard stones in one locality and regurgitate them in a region where such stone is otherwise scarce.)

Greek and Roman myths often portrayed the dance of cranes as a love of joy and a celebration of life, and the crane was often associated with both Apollo and Hephaestus.

In pre-modern Ottoman Empire, sultans would sometimes present a piece of crane feather [Turkish: turna teli] to soldiers of any group in the army (janissaries, sipahis etc.) who performed heroically during a battle. Soldiers would attach this feather to their caps or headgears which would give them some sort of a rank among their peers. [13]

Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and eternal youth. In Japan, the crane is one of the mystical or holy creatures (others include the dragon and the tortoise) and symbolizes good fortune and longevity because of its fabled life span of a thousand years. The crane is a favourite subject of the tradition of origami, or paper folding. An ancient Japanese legend promises that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by a crane. After World War II, the crane came to symbolize peace and the innocent victims of war through the story of schoolgirl Sadako Sasaki and her thousand origami cranes. Suffering from leukemia as a result of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and knowing she was dying, she undertook to make a thousand origami cranes before her death at the age of 12. After her death, she became internationally recognised as a symbol of the innocent victims of war and remains a heroine to many Japanese girls.

Kais_1

Star
What does it mean to see a crane bird?
Throughout all of Asia, the crane has been a symbol of happiness and eternal youth. In Japanese, Chinese, and Korean tradition, cranes stand for good fortune and longevity because of its fabled life span of a thousand years. ... The crane was usually considered to be a bird of Apollo, the sun god, who heralded Spring

Kais_1

Star
Apollo and Aphrodite....both have links between them..

and the winter solstice aka DEC 25 aka shakinah star aka VENUS

Kais_1

Star
Which God is Venus?

In Roman mythology, Venus was the goddess of love, sex, beauty, and fertility. She was the Roman counterpart to the Greek Aphrodite

Kais_1

Star
Are Aphrodite and Venus the same?

Venus, a minor Roman Goddess associated with gardens was identified with Aphrodite. Venus is actually just the Roman name for the Greek Aphrodite. ... It is also clear that Venus and Aphrodite are the same goddesses of love.

Kais_1

Star
i must admit that the symbol of Baphomet is quite fitting for the muslim faith...

You have the as above so below.....M & W

you have the goats head.....CAPRICORN/APOLLO/APHRODITE

you have the male and female in one.....ASSAD/ALLAH/ALLAT

you have the pentagram.....5 DAILY PRAYERS/HAND OF FATIMA

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
does anyone here have the slightest clue as to what this thread is about?

i seem to be getting little or no replies...

would be appreciated if someone knowledgeable would respond.

thanks in advance

Kais

Kais_1

Star
i am on a path that leads to truth....wherever that may take me :)

it seems to me that many of you forum users are not on that path...

the wisest amongst you refrains from posting on my thread, due to fear...of being led astray...

i say to this...

fear not...the truth will set you free....

as for me and ALLAH, i believe Islam is a man made religion with many satanic influences....either made by the creators of Islam or the west, namely the crusaders of the time..

Allah in the purest form without any additions may still lead me to Allah and Islam....but i know as many of you already know that the religion has come from MAN...and not a GOD!