O'Brother Assad

Stephania

Star
Another etymology takes al-Lat to be the feminine form of Allah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat
You are being a bigot and hypocrite. The bride of Christ and Wisdom in the book of Proverbs also links God male and female.. as well as the Book of Isaiah. Just because European Satanists (not Arabs) made a counterfeit of this in Baphomet does not mean anything. And Arab Christians also call God Allah.. because that is the Arabic word for God. And dude, you do realize that the CIA trained Bin Laden and the Brits put the Saudis in power right? Like, before you start making up things in your own head, try researching things. And as far as Assad goes, that's a common word in Arabic too, and a common last name. All Abrahamic Faiths believe God is like a lion. And the Syrian dictator didn't come up with this neither did ISIS. In fact, one of my favorite Western Christian singers name is Audrey Assad. She has roots in the middle east, but not to the Syrian dictator or terrorists. Get your head together.

sorry for asking you guys....

but i found the link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat

it is LAT..
Salaam bro,
Ah, yea, Lat.

There's a verse in the Holy Qur'an that addresses it:

Have you then considered al-Lat and al-Uzza,
And Manat, the third, the last?
What! for you the males and for Him the females!
This indeed is an unjust division!
They are naught but names which you have named, you and your fathers; Allah has not sent for them any authority. They follow naught but conjecture and the low desires which (their) souls incline to; and certainly the guidance has come to them from their Lord.
Or shall man have what he wishes?
Nay! for Allah is the hereafter and the former (life).
And how many an angel is there in the heavens whose intercession does not avail at all except after Allah has given permission to whom He pleases and chooses.
Most surely they who do not believe in the hereafter name the angels with female names.
And they have no knowledge of it; they do not follow anything but conjecture, and surely conjecture does not avail against the truth at all.
Therefore turn aside from him who turns his back upon Our reminder and does not desire anything but this world's life.
Qur'an, Surah 53:19-29

The early Arab pagan stuff is indeed a very interesting topic, nonetheless.

Stephania

Star
Salaam bro,
Ah, yea, Lat.

They are naught but names which you have named, you and your fathers; Allah has not sent for them any authority. They follow naught but conjecture and the low desires which (their) souls incline to; and certainly the guidance has come to them from their Lord.
And how many an angel is there in the heavens whose intercession does not avail at all except after Allah has given permission to whom He pleases and chooses.
Most surely they who do not believe in the hereafter name the angels with female names.
And they have no knowledge of it; they do not follow anything but conjecture, and surely conjecture does not avail against the truth at all.
Therefore turn aside from him who turns his back upon Our reminder and does not desire anything but this world's life.

Um... Most Arabs don't follow early Arab pagan stuff anymore. They worship the God of Abraham. And to call bin laden, a CIA asset - a Muslim is stupid.

Stephania

Star
Salaam bro,
Ah, yea, Lat.

BTW @Infinityloop , what is your religious belief? Because, right after you joined here you had an Islamic profile pic, then you trashed Christianity as 'nihilishm' and changed your pic to a Hindu (edit Buddhist ) pic.. and now you are just in a field somewhere. And the whole world is in exile from God's kingdom.. you are not in infinity.

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
You are being a bigot and hypocrite. The bride of Christ and Wisdom in the book of Proverbs also links God male and female.. as well as the Book of Isaiah. Just because European Satanists (not Arabs) made a counterfeit of this in Baphomet does not mean anything. And Arab Christians also call God Allah.. because that is the Arabic word for God. And dude, you do realize that the CIA trained Bin Laden and the Brits put the Saudis in power right? Like, before you start making up things in your own head, try researching things. And as far as Assad goes, that's a common word in Arabic too, and a common last name. All Abrahamic Faiths believe God is like a lion. And the Syrian dictator didn't come up with this neither did ISIS. In fact, one of my favorite Western Christian singers name is Audrey Assad. She has roots in the middle east, but not to the Syrian dictator or terrorists. Get your head together.
I try not to be what you say, a bigot or a hypocrite.

i am trying to learn the truth myself, with not much help from anyone else, hence why i post here.

as i have said in my previous posts

ALLAH = ASSAD = LION =SPHINX = AGE OF LEO = ANNUNAKI = SOPHIA = BIG BANG THEORY

Baphomet was the first thing i could think of thats both male and female in one, thats why i posted the pic.

Osama Bin Laden was just a example of the initials spelling OBL....which mean LION-BULL-LAT

my head is together, tks for the concern though :)

Kais_1

Star
Salaam bro,
Ah, yea, Lat.

why the similarity between ALLAH and ALLAT?

do you know?

Kais_1

Star
Workings out numerically of my latest discovery...

LION

=26 =8

or

=50 =5

BULL

=47 = 74

or

=35 =8

LAT

=33 =6 or =33

or

=21 =3

If you work it out to the next level, it works out as... either my dob. or ...

Those of you that have been following my posts will know that 21 = 9

so you have 911

perfectly coded bs

Kais_1

Star
Allah is male, Allat is female

Assad is male.....

what is the female name anyone know?

i worked it out as ASSAP or ASSAQ

maybe someone know better?

feel free to go ahead and post.....

dont be shy guys...:)

Kais_1

Star
Heres on for you people on here.

people all over the word call Allah -

Allah Talla

can you see it?

i wont give it away just yet!

but man - i am stupid for not seeing this..

talk about hidden in plain sight..

Kais_1

Star
What does Allah Tala mean?

In Arabic, Allah means God and Ta'ala is upon everything or we can say in simple word Divine, Supreme or Almighty. So, now we can understand that Allah Ta'ala means Almighty Allah etc. ... Why do Muslims say Allah as if it were a name, even while talking in other languages, where Allah is simply the Arabic word for God?

i wonder whos lying? :)

Kais_1

Star
This is one of the confusing words which people that why Muslims use Ta’ala with Allah.

First of all, I would like to add both these words are from Arabic. So, we need to look out the Arabic dictionary for it.

In Arabic, Allah means God and Ta’ala is upon everything or we can say in simple word Divine, Supreme or Almighty.

So, now we can understand that Allah Ta’ala means Almighty Allah etc.

taken from quora

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Allah-Taala-mean-in-English

Kais_1

Star
anyone have any idea why Muslims throughout the world say the name of a pagan god backwards along with ALLAH?

Kais_1

Star
Urdu to English Meaning of اللہ تعالی is Gods. In Roman Urdu it is written as Allah Taala.

Allah Taala اللہ تعالی Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Allah Taala in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from Urdu to English. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Allah Taala in English is Gods, and in Urdu we write it اللہ تعالی. The other meanings are Allah Taala and Khuda. After Urdu to English translation of Allah Taala,

https://www.urdupoint.com/dictionary/urdu-to-english/allah-taala-meaning-in-english/43219.html