Obianuju Ekeocha: "abortion Is A Direct Attack On Human Life"

moxmh

Rookie
I disagree. I'm sorry. I will probably get ganged up on for my opinion.

I do not think abortion is murder. I think it is a safe procedure that is available for a woman who is pregnant and does not want to be.
There are murders, satanic rituals, wars and tortures happening right now. They are happening to real men and women, real children, even real animals.

Termination of a clump of cells that does not understand or feel anything because it does not have the capacity to, is not murder.

NOW, do I agree with planned parenthood and the selling of fetal parts? absolutely fucking not

do I agree with forcing terrified women into back alley abortions, unsafe and unclean and dangerous, because of the religion I follow? again, no fuckin way

women should be able to have the right to choose. children should not be a punishment for having sex.

you should be responsible having sex. don't go thinking I'm an OTT liberal or conservative. sex is sex. it's natural.
having kids is natural.

we live in a world nowadays where science and technology are evolving every year, and now we are able to carry out safe procedures on women instead of harming them.

and I'm all for that.

I don't agree with murdering a human being. but a clump of cells is not a human being.

and if you think it is, answer me this.

I'm holding a petri dish with cells inside it. it will become a baby in nine months. in my other hand I am holding a newborn baby. I'm going to drop one of them from a 60 storey building. which would you save?

moxmh

Rookie
Most of the problems with abortion would be solved if people just did this.
Yeah people are irresponsible. There's no disputing that. However I feel it is draconian that some want to ban abortion.

Karlysymon

Superstar
From the article:
For tens of thousands of women and girls who are raped in conflict zones, forced pregnancy poses life threatening risks, multiple layers of physical and mental trauma, and also contributes to the destruction of family and community.
Abortion isn't trauma-free.
On the other hand, Stop The War and the war-time rapes will go away. The CIA has been in active in the Congo since the 60s. They took out its first prime minister. The overt and covert operations are atleast 70% responsible for 'Josephine's' plight.
And what do you have to say about this?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u

mecca

Superstar
From the article:
For tens of thousands of women and girls who are raped in conflict zones, forced pregnancy poses life threatening risks, multiple layers of physical and mental trauma, and also contributes to the destruction of family and community.
On the other hand, Stop The War and the war-time rapes will go away. The CIA has been in active in the Congo since the 60s. They took out its first prime minister. The overt and covert operations are atleast 70% responsible for 'Josephine's' plight.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u
How about stopping war, allowing r*pe victims abortions, and stopping eugenics/population control?

TMT

Star
From the article:

Yes stopping the wars in the priority and I know about the CIA/and the US military and their culpability in this, but to deny war r*pe victims abortions in the meantime is cruel.

You can save your 'abortion is traumatic' for federally funded crisis pregnancy centers (exposed by the Temple of Satan for giving scientifically inaccurate information and scaring people away from abortions funny enough).

That site clearly has an agenda so the information is suspect, and The Church should examine itself. Africa is partly held captive by Christianity and Islam, but that might be for the other thread.

Etagloc

Superstar
Yes stopping the wars in the priority and I know about the CIA/and the US military and their culpability in this, but to deny war r*pe victims abortions in the meantime is cruel.

You can save your 'abortion is traumatic' for federally funded crisis pregnancy centers (exposed by the Temple of Satan for giving scientifically inaccurate information and scaring people away from abortions funny enough).

That site clearly has an agenda so the information is suspect, and The Church should examine itself. Africa is partly held captive by Christianity and Islam, but that might be for the other thread.
Abortion is murder.

How about stopping war, allowing r*pe victims abortions, and stopping eugenics/population control?
That is the only abortion I would ever support, is if its a r*pe victim. However if the person had consensual sex, its unacceptable.