Obianuju Ekeocha: "abortion Is A Direct Attack On Human Life"

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I disagree. I'm sorry. I will probably get ganged up on for my opinion.

I do not think abortion is murder. I think it is a safe procedure that is available for a woman who is pregnant and does not want to be.
There are murders, satanic rituals, wars and tortures happening right now. They are happening to real men and women, real children, even real animals.

Termination of a clump of cells that does not understand or feel anything because it does not have the capacity to, is not murder.

NOW, do I agree with planned parenthood and the selling of fetal parts? absolutely fucking not

do I agree with forcing terrified women into back alley abortions, unsafe and unclean and dangerous, because of the religion I follow? again, no fuckin way

women should be able to have the right to choose. children should not be a punishment for having sex.

you should be responsible having sex. don't go thinking I'm an OTT liberal or conservative. sex is sex. it's natural.
having kids is natural.

we live in a world nowadays where science and technology are evolving every year, and now we are able to carry out safe procedures on women instead of harming them.

and I'm all for that.

I don't agree with murdering a human being. but a clump of cells is not a human being.

and if you think it is, answer me this.

I'm holding a petri dish with cells inside it. it will become a baby in nine months. in my other hand I am holding a newborn baby. I'm going to drop one of them from a 60 storey building. which would you save?
You were a bunch of cells at one point too, I was, we all were nothing but clumps of cells. You should drop neither one.