Obianuju Ekeocha: "abortion Is A Direct Attack On Human Life"

Karlysymon

Superstar

Feminist Icon Gloria Steinem: More Abortions Would Stop Global Warming

In a recent interview with Refinery 29, Gloria Steinem said climate change could
have been prevented if more women had aborted their children.

Steinem is responsible for global warming simply because her mother failed to contract an abortionist. I wonder if she would say that to her mum's face.

Etagloc

Superstar
Gloria Steinem- a CIA-sponsored psuedoradical!

How can you talk all this against-the-system stuff with a straight face when you are of the system- when you are paid by the system and represent the system's interests? The peoples' interest is strong families- not in the elite-engineered destruction of the family structure. So many young women are going to waste their youth.......

the fact is a woman's body is not her own just as my body is not my own.....

our bodies are on loan from God...... it is to God whom we belong.... we should be thinking about the next generation and paving the way for them and building strong families.... we should be waiting until marriage and then getting married and having babies.... unless they don't want to get married for spiritual reasons, the young men and the young women should be getting married and should be being fathers and mothers......

it is not oppressing women to say young women should be married and having babies and have family values.... that is not oppression any more than it is oppression to say that men should be hard working and fulfill their duties.....

everyone has to play their parts in the puzzle.... it drives me crazy that I am at about my mid-20's and I am at the perfect age to help make strong, healthy babies.... but I will probably have to wait until my 30's because the women my age are more interested in selling out their futures for short-term fun so they can end up as lonely cat ladies and experience empowerment by being lonely and emotional wrecks......

I have already seen this happen, I am sure I will continue to see it happen.... I knew a woman who was very beautiful in her 20's, now is not quite as beautiful and was rude to me when I was younger and then looked at me with a look of pleading desperation and wants me..... my thought was "I am sorry, I am not interested, I see you as someone's leftovers" and honestly I don't really respect you.... outwardly I am not disrespectful but inwardly I cannot respect a woman like that..... you wasted the prime, fertile period of your life, betrayed God, your culture, your nation, your people, society, etc. and your own dignity in the name of following some nonsense elite-sponsored ideology and so that you could have short-term pleasure...... and for this reason, since people reject knowledge..... everyone is miserable and society is fragmented.

this feminism and social engineering nonsense is causing misery for everybody and the people (regardless of sex, race, religion, or whatever) who are conscious or unconscious pawns for the elite social engineering agenda..... they have betrayed everyone else so they can have some sort of short-term pleasure that won't even be worth it.

I thank God there will be justice. I have no idea what the future holds exactly- but I know God is just and that we will all be treated justly. I am tired of being treated like some kind of idiot simply because I believe in God and because I believe in certain natural laws. God is not a figment of the imagination. God is not only as real as what we see in front of us but I think God is even more real than what is in front of us..... what is in front of us is temporal.... it will fade. God is eternal. And if you don't believe God is real, then wait. You will find out. You put your money on we are all animals and everything in front of us just came randomly from nowhere..... I will put my money on God and I will be all in and we will see.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
you wasted the prime, fertile period of your life, betrayed God, your culture, your nation, your people, society, etc. and your own dignity in the name of following some nonsense elite-sponsored ideology and so that you could have short-term pleasure...... and for this reason, since people reject knowledge..... everyone is miserable and society is fragmented
Are you serious? If she didn't want kids at that time in her life, it's her choice, it's not betraying God. And it's not a waste to spend your own life doing something that you value. Also women are fully capable of birthing children at age 30.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
this thread should be moved to general discussion.

wouldnt be a bad idea to create a new folder for hot, controversial topics: abortion, TG/LGBTQ, climate change, etc.

elsbet

Superstar
Gloria Steinem- a CIA-sponsored psuedoradical!

How can you talk all this against-the-system stuff with a straight face when you are of the system- when you are paid by the system and represent the system's interests? The peoples' interest is strong families- not in the elite-engineered destruction of the family structure. So many young women are going to waste their youth.......

the fact is a woman's body is not her own just as my body is not my own.....

our bodies are on loan from God...... it is to God whom we belong.... we should be thinking about the next generation and paving the way for them and building strong families.... we should be waiting until marriage and then getting married and having babies.... unless they don't want to get married for spiritual reasons, the young men and the young women should be getting married and should be being fathers and mothers......

it is not oppressing women to say young women should be married and having babies and have family values.... that is not oppression any more than it is oppression to say that men should be hard working and fulfill their duties.....

everyone has to play their parts in the puzzle.... it drives me crazy that I am at about my mid-20's and I am at the perfect age to help make strong, healthy babies.... but I will probably have to wait until my 30's because the women my age are more interested in selling out their futures for short-term fun so they can end up as lonely cat ladies and experience empowerment by being lonely and emotional wrecks......

I have already seen this happen, I am sure I will continue to see it happen.... I knew a woman who was very beautiful in her 20's, now is not quite as beautiful and was rude to me when I was younger and then looked at me with a look of pleading desperation and wants me..... my thought was "I am sorry, I am not interested, I see you as someone's leftovers" and honestly I don't really respect you.... outwardly I am not disrespectful but inwardly I cannot respect a woman like that..... you wasted the prime, fertile period of your life, betrayed God, your culture, your nation, your people, society, etc. and your own dignity in the name of following some nonsense elite-sponsored ideology and so that you could have short-term pleasure...... and for this reason, since people reject knowledge..... everyone is miserable and society is fragmented.

this feminism and social engineering nonsense is causing misery for everybody and the people (regardless of sex, race, religion, or whatever) who are conscious or unconscious pawns for the elite social engineering agenda..... they have betrayed everyone else so they can have some sort of short-term pleasure that won't even be worth it.

I thank God there will be justice. I have no idea what the future holds exactly- but I know God is just and that we will all be treated justly. I am tired of being treated like some kind of idiot simply because I believe in God and because I believe in certain natural laws. God is not a figment of the imagination. God is not only as real as what we see in front of us but I think God is even more real than what is in front of us..... what is in front of us is temporal.... it will fade. God is eternal. And if you don't believe God is real, then wait. You will find out. You put your money on we are all animals and everything in front of us just came randomly from nowhere..... I will put my money on God and I will be all in and we will see.
Families are the strongest defense against the world. It had to be destroyed.

But look at the wealthiest people in the world-- they tend to be families (e.g. Rothschild, Rockefeller). For good or ill, nothing is quite as effective.

elsbet

Superstar
Families have not been destroyed and they can't be destroyed.
Statistically speaking, they have-- 40-50% of marriages end in divorce. The rates declined, slightly but the reality is that fewer people are bothering with marriage, to begin with. It's not taboo to cohabitate anymore (I've done it; no stones being thrown), but yeah, it is what it is. :/

Serveto

Star
Humans are manufactured, as needed for a technocratic, utilitarian society, in vitro instead of in utero. Viviparous births to biological parents are considered dangerous and retrograde. Genomes are mapped. Everybody is on soma holiday. We're almost there.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Families have not been destroyed and they can't be destroyed.
You meant in spirit, I believe(?)
Sorry, I see what you're saying, there. In that sense, yes, I agree. But it *feels* like its in spite of what's going on in society.
:/

Etagloc

Superstar
even in your language it shows- "you guys"... that's basically like "you people"