O negative health research.

Ddrury

Im interested in getting a study going about our blood type and the genetic illnesses that come with it. I think that if we could all pull together our research and with my cousin working in a biology lab we maybe could get something going for ourselves. If your interested or come across any research or knowledge already please share it. Im leaving my email here if you want to share your story and I will email you any information once a month that I find. Thank you Tanaugust@outlook.com

Attachments

Ddrury

I should have went back and checked my spelling errors. My apologies .

Ddrury

what research are you looking to do?
Mostly about the real cause behind autoimmune etc that seems prevalent with rh negitive people. It tends to be worse if both of your parents have the deleted gene for the rh factor. Any type of information you could find. Including personal stories that I wont share with anyone. I have a son who is suffering like I was and I can't watch him go through what I did. I think most charitable foundations are not coming up with cures they are masking symptoms. I thought I'm not waiting any linger for doctors to actually educate themselves enough to see theres a problem. I'm going to see what I can do myself.