NYC Blackout -A test?

Vixy

Star

So this guy says two blackouts in an international city like NYC is a no goer and that this was intentionally done by TPTB to check people reactions so they can foresee it for the coming FEMA camps. What do you guys think, is he right?

polymoog

Superstar
i dont think so.

1. why shove all the people into FEMA camps? they already have the population half brainwashed and apathetic. the only ones i can see them detaining are the political extremists on the right and left. i heard that the FEMA detention facilities will be used for their original officially declared purpose of keeping the illegal aliens there until they can be deported.

2. many people in that area, having experienced hurricane sandy a few years ago, have bought backup power generators. true--perhaps not in the city, but in many of the suburbs. during hurricane sandy, power was out for 2 weeks.

3. its the summer, silly. there is a huge power drain with everyone running their airco 24/7 now that its getting hot. if there was a blackout, summertime would be it.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah what he said...

There have been numerous large scale blackouts in nyc over the years due to the heat. This wasn’t even the biggest.

DavidSon

Star
i dont think so.

1. why shove all the people into FEMA camps? they already have the population half brainwashed and apathetic. the only ones i can see them detaining are the political extremists on the right and left. i heard that the FEMA detention facilities will be used for their original officially declared purpose of keeping the illegal aliens there until they can be deported.

2. many people in that area, having experienced hurricane sandy a few years ago, have bought backup power generators. true--perhaps not in the city, but in many of the suburbs. during hurricane sandy, power was out for 2 weeks.

3. its the summer, silly. there is a huge power drain with everyone running their airco 24/7 now that its getting hot. if there was a blackout, summertime would be it.
It was strange to be on the exact day as an outage in 1977. We know "they" have an occult relation to dates and numbers which is always worth looking at. Other than that I agree with your take.

Vixy

Star
i dont think so.

1. Because of the plan to depopulate the world by 90-95%. Did you miss the most important part?

Vixy

Star
It was strange to be on the exact day as an outage in 1977. We know "they" have an occult relation to dates and numbers which is always worth looking at. Other than that I agree with your take.
I've heard this aswell, it was exactly 46 years in between the blackouts. And as we know since a LONG time back; NOTHING they do is by coincidence!

polymoog

Superstar
1. Because of the plan to depopulate the world by 90-95%. Did you miss the most important part?
of course i know about the plan to depopulate the world. but this theory does not make any sense.
the guy is connecting the dots, but he is connecting the wrong dots.

i think they will keep the FEMA camps ready for government dissenters when the time is right.

polymoog

Superstar
yes, but like i said in another post, if we know they have an occult relation to dates and times and numbers, we should be able to accurately predict when they will do something. we are always finding the pattern after the event, which means that there is no set formula or equation. finding random numbers that fit together isnt enough for me.

Yeah something about 42 years. Now I'm not really into numerology or astrology for that matter, but that sounds like the beasts number. If you don't have God in your lives, then I apologize if this disturbs you but from what I found...

4+2=6
21+21=42
2+2+1+1=6
Not only that, but 4+2=6 these are THREE numbers. 4(6)2(6)6(6)

Last but not least, God told us in the Bible that in the end times, satan or the beast, whatever you wanna call him...

Revelation 13:5 "And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty and two months." Also, that's the three first years out of the seven year tribulation.

We all know that satanists like to involve code words and numbers with almost every thing they do, so I mean-

This blackout was obviously planned. It has something to do with the satanic agenda I believe. When my sister heard about it, she said that may HAVE been a test so that they can perform this blackout again, but instead- it will be bigger like almost all over America? I dunno, I kind of doubt that will happen but if it IS a test, it may happen. Why? I don't know, but these are signs of the end times. Stay woke.

Last edited:
where are you getting these numbers from? vixy said it was 46 years between blackouts.
what is this equation you are using?
It's actually 42 years from what I've heard. And the numbers represent the satanic agenda. The devil uses code words and such for his own reasonings behind his wicked actions. Like 666? That's his number. And 42 has something to do with that including the fact that he will come out in the future known as the tribulation and God warned us he would blaspheme him and utter out haughty words for FORTY TWO months.

justjess

Superstar
What happens when 2 million people (this is just in Brooklyn) crammed into a space meant for maybe 500,000 all turn their air conditioners on full force at the same time? Add in a badly outdated electrical grid...

For what it’s worth they aren’t claiming this last blackout was a cause of an overloaded grid. They are apparantly still looking into the cause

justjess

Superstar
And the power just went out in big part so of nyc - specifically Brooklyn idk about anywhere else - again.

Thank you heat wave.

justjess

Superstar
Purposely cut power to 30,000 people in Brooklyn... in poorer neighborhoods of Brooklyn. “To prevent a larger outage”

Leaves me to wonder why park slope wasn’t asked to sacrifice their air conditioning for the greater good instead.