Nwo From Islamic Perspective

bengaminrdx

Rookie
Hey Guys im a Muslim from Sydney Australia, I am a strong follower of Vigilant Citizen and i would like to bring a few interesting links to Islamic beliefs and the NWO.

(All islamic sources will be mentioned at the end)

Firstly im not sure if other Abrahamic Faiths believe in the anti-christ, but Islamically we believe in an anti-christ; and he will come in the end times of the world, to mislead people into believing he is god, and what i speculate is the Illuminati is dumbing the world down and desensitising people till the point the anti christ name Dajjal (which means the deceiver in arabic)

2nd interesting point is according to Islamic Sources the Dajjal has one eye, a nice link to the Illuminati and maybe why they are all crazed about the all seeing eye. (see attached file) and the arabic words on his forehead translates to "disbeliever" "Kafir"

3rd point may be that the elite are causing all these wars and terrorist attacks so that ppl my lose faith in religon, and when the Dajjal comes and see him perform these miracles, they believe in him. refer to http://www.globalresearch.ca/crisis-as-a-means-to-building-a-global-totalitarian-state/13311

4th point is a side note according to a narration of Prophet Muhammad, the Dajjal is currently chained on an island, which i currently believe to be in the area of Bermuda triangle.

Most Islamic Sources regarding the DAJJAL (Anti Christ)

Found In: Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 26, Pilgrimage (Hajj)
Hadith no: 626
Narrated: Mujahid
I was in the company of Ibn Abbas and the people talked about Ad-dajjal and said, "Ad-dajjal will come with the word Kafir (non-believer) written in between his eyes." On that Ibn Abbas said, "I have not heard this from the Prophet but I heard him saying, 'As if I saw Moses just now entering the valley reciting Talbyia.' "

Found In: Sahih Muslim Chapter No: 1, Faith (Kitab Al Iman)
Hadith no: 323
Narrated: Abdullah bin Umar
that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I found myself one night near the Ka'bah, and I saw a man with wheat complexion amongst the fair-complexioned men that you ever saw. He had a lock of hair the most beautiful of the locks that you ever saw. He had combed it. Water was trickling out of them. He was leaning on two men, or on the shoulders of two men, and he was circumscribing the Ka'bah. I asked, What is he? It was said: He is al-Masih son of Mary. Then I saw another person, stout and having too much curly hair, and blind in his right eye as if it was a full swollen grape. I asked Who is he? It was said: He is al-Masih al-dajjal.

Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم told us that, " No tribulation on the face of the Earth since Allah created Adam will be greater than the trial of the Dajjal. Verily, no prophet was sent who did not warn his people of the Dajjal..." (Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzaymah, and Al-Haakim).

in a Hadith narrated by Fatima bint Qays, Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم once gathered the Muslims in the mosque after prayer and told them a story about the Dajjal being chained in a remote Island in the East.

Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

"I have kept you here because Tamim Ad-Dari, a Christian man who has embraced Islam, told me something which agrees with what I have told you about the Dajjal. He told me that he had sailed in a ship with thirty men from Banu Lakham and Banu Juzam. The sea waves rocked them about for a month, and finally drew them toward an island around sunset time. They approached the island and landed. They were met by a beast that was so hairy that they could not tell its front from its back. They said: 'Woe to you! Who are you?' It said: 'I am Al-Jassasah.' They said: 'What is Al-Jassasah?' It said: 'O people, go to the man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you.’ Tamim said that when it named a person to us we left quickly fearing that it might be a devil.

Tamim Dari said we quickly went to the monastery. There, we found a huge man whom we had never seen before. His hands were tied up to his neck and his legs tied up with with iron shackles. We said: 'Woe to you, who are you?' He said: 'You will soon know about me. Tell me who you are.'

We said: 'We are people from Arabia. We sailed on a ship, but the waves have been tossing us around about for a month, and they brought us to your island, where we met a very hairy beast. It said: 'I am Al-Jassasah.' We asked: 'What is Al-Jassasah?' and it told us: 'Go to the man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you.' So we came to you quickly.

The man said: 'Tell me about the date-palm trees of Bisan (town in Northern Palestine, near Jordan River, renamed by Israel as Beit She'an).' We said: 'What do you want to know about them'?' He said: 'I want to know whether these trees bear fruits or not.' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'Soon, they will not bear fruits.'

Then he said: 'Tell me about the Lake of Tiberias (Sea of Galilee in Northern Palestine).' We said: 'What do you want to know about it?' He said: 'Is there water in it'?' We said: 'There is plenty of water in it.' He said: 'Soon, it will become dry.'

Then he said: 'Tell me about the Spring of Zughar (near the Dead Sea in Palestine).' We asked: 'What do you want to know about it'?' He asked: 'Is there water in it, and does it irrigate the land'?' We said: 'Yes, there is plenty of water in it, and the people use it to irrigate the land.'

Then he said: 'Tell me about the illiterate Prophet [Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم ], what has he done?' We said: 'He has left Makka (Mecca) and settled in Yathrib (Madina).' He said: 'Do the Arabs fight against him'?' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'How does he deal with them'?' So we told him that Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم had overcome the Arabs around him and that they had followed him. He asked: 'Has it really happened?' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'It is better for them to follow him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjal. I will soon be permitted to leave this place: I will emerge and travel about the Earth. In forty nights, I will pass through every town, except Makka (Mecca) and Tiba (Madina), for these have been forbidden to me. Every time I try to enter either of them, I will be met by an angel bearing an unsheathed sword, who will prevent me from entering. There will be angels guarding them at every route leading to them.'

Fatima bint Qays said: Then, the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم struck the minbar (pulpit) with his cane and said: 'This is Tiba, this is Tiba, this is Tiba,' meaning Madina. 'Did I not tell you this before?' The people said: 'Yes'. [The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said:] 'I liked the story of Tamim because it agrees with what I used to tell you about him and about Makka (Mecca) and Madina. But he is in the Syrian Sea (Mediterranean Sea) or the Yemeni Sea (Arabian Sea). No, rather he is in the East, he in the East, he is in the East,' and he pointed towards the East with his hand. She said: I memorized this from the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم . ” (Sahih Muslim).

And to what follows Muslims believe at that time There will be wars, a figure named Mahdi will unite the Muslims to fight against injustice and Jesus will return and help this army, Jesus will meet the Dajjal and Jesus will kill him with a spear

Attachments

Haich

Superstar
3rd point may be that the elite are causing all these wars and terrorist attacks so that ppl my lose faith in religon, and when the Dajjal comes and see him perform these miracles, they believe in him. refer to http://www.globalresearch.ca/crisis-as-a-means-to-building-a-global-totalitarian-state/13311
Pretty good point, a lot chaos and panic is occurring globally. People are losing their faith in God and are seeking answers and closure. Pretty soon we'll be fighting for sustenance, this is the tip of the iceberg I'm sure it'll worsen before Dajjal comes.

Haich

Superstar
Last week in London there was a massive fire in a block of flats, there were around 500 families living there but the authorities have said only 68 died...there's definitely some sort of cover up going on

Just this morning I read there was an attack outside a Finsbury Park mosque where 1 person was killed.

A lot of random scary things are happening. All in line with what Mohammed pbuh him said.

Holding on to your faith will become like a hot coal (on my mobile can't link Hadith)

Aero

Superstar
The Bermuda triangle is a myth. Like just as many ships and planes disappear or crash in other places. And the amount of traffic the area gets means that relatively little happens there.

Not saying the myth isn't true. But it's clearly been hyped up for dollars. Paranormal mysteries and conspiracies are a big market.

Aero

Superstar
What about this?

Well I think it's interesting. I would of like to of seen the whole demonic ritual in a less edited form. But ultimately I don't think possessions and even apparitions count as proof. It's proof enough for me. I actually try to see that world, a lot of people don't want to see it. Modern psychology will eviscerate the whole thing. They will call it false memories, hallucination, delusions. Hysteria? Hypnosis and the list goes on and on.

Well I think it's interesting. I would of like to of seen the whole demonic ritual in a less edited form. But ultimately I don't think possessions and even apparitions count as proof. It's proof enough for me. I actually try to see that world, a lot of people don't want to see it. Modern psychology will eviscerate the whole thing. They will call it false memories, hallucination, delusions. Hysteria? Hypnosis and the list goes on and on.
But you didn't watch all of it though.

Coz i just finished watching it now actually. :p

Aero

Superstar
But you didn't watch all of it though.

Coz i just finished watching it now actually. :p
Lol true I watched the quick version. Idk how important every detail is, but supernatural events aren't exactly uncommon. And it's only birthed a shady industry of snake oil salesmen. It's kind of a real problem on the quest for legitimacy.

Idk how important every detail is
I personally thought that the guy chosen to go into the booth as at 7:45 minutes kinda looked like you.

And he goes through some kind of hell since the jinn/demon tries to control him but can't.

India

Rookie
There's great info in your post! I love learning about the end times and the Antichrist in both Islamic and Christian views. It's very interesting and I do feel like everything is being played out perfectly and we are getting closer and closer to those times. People are turning away from God and it will only get worse. I can't imagine a war so big that it puts all the other wars to shame. It is scary to think about. I know they mentioned a Nuclear war in another post and I remember reading something about the new dollar bill that actually backs this up. This video shows what I am talking about. I think I will live to see the beginning of the end but no one really knows. Only God knows.

There's great info in your post! I love learning about the end times and the Antichrist in both Islamic and Christian views. It's very interesting and I do feel like everything is being played out perfectly and we are getting closer and closer to those times. People are turning away from God and it will only get worse. I can't imagine a war so big that it puts all the other wars to shame. It is scary to think about. I know they mentioned a Nuclear war in another post and I remember reading something about the new dollar bill that actually backs this up. This video shows what I am talking about. I think I will live to see the beginning of the end but no one really knows. Only God knows.
@ 1:00 minute looks to me like the Grenfell Tower burning or is this just me and that doesn't make sense since the dollar is for the US?

Thanks for the link though.

India

Rookie
@God_Is_Formless

From my understanding, it reveals what should be a Nuclear war. The elite are behind the US dollar bills and have revealed things through the artwork before. It supports the theory that a Nuclear war is coming. I know the US may not be relevant but The Elite are on the side of Dajjal hence the overuse of the all seeing eye. Not sure if you are following me or if I am making sense cause these things usually sound better in my head. :(